[Book Spoilers] What are you loking forward to?

Everything, hahah. To whittle it down a bit:

1. Everything involving the sack of Winterfell.

2. Any scene involving the political struggles at King's Landing. They were the highlight of this book for me, and I look forward to their treatment in the series.

3. Arya's arc, from Yoren's death to Harrenhal and everything therein (less so because I'm an Arya fan and more so because of Jaqen, Vargo Hoat, and Roose Bolton)

I'm also looking forward to the particular scene where Theon meets Asha/Yara, whereas I'm dreading the absence of the Reeds and how they choose to address Bran/Rickon's storylines post-Winterfell.

Yea, I am not a particularly huge fan of Theon, but the ramifications that follow the two Stark's apparent death will be huge. I want to see my gf's reaction, LOL. She will stop watching it if they do not resolve the mystery in the same episode. She thinks Bran is adorable, which I admittedly have to agree.

the house of the undying and hoping we get a glimpse of Rhaegar

Wow, I completely forgot about Daenerys in the House of the Undying. Add that to my very short list. Would that whole sequence not put a bit of stress on the production budget? I forgot how much fantasy elements there were, but I hope they do it justice. I am sure they will.

Everything Arya. I particularly can't wait to see how

the whole Tywin cupbearer thing works out.

An interesting change that.

Theon's storyline. Can't wait until later episodes.

House of the Undying.

Jon beyond the wall.

Jaquen Hagar , of course.

What's the matter with you guys!

Seeing Brienne for more than one second is greatly anticipated by me.

And hearing her, not a word from her in the previews.

Well Jaquen and Yara/Asha too.

I think we have seen less of Gemma than Gwen, except for Wlaschiha the uber mystery character.

The Battle of the Blackwater is going to be immense.

In response to the posts above regarding the Fist of the First men, the battle itself was told about through Sam's flashback perspective at the start of ASOS but the actual event in terms of time was more in line with the end of ACOK. The battle of the blackwater is the 9th episode of 10 as well. I think the series will break on the fallout of the Blackwater, Jon killing Qhorin and going off with Rattleshirt and the Battle at the Fist or at least the start of it, the part where 3 horns sound and Sam says words to the effect of "3 horns haven't been sounded for thousands of years..... White Walkers" sort of thing.

The Ghost of Harrenhal,

And everything around it: Arya, Gendry, Jaquen, Roose...

Then: Ygritte/Jon, San/San moment during Blackwater (eh), Mel giving birth, Brienne meeting Jaime, and Asha just showing up, I guess.

The House of the Undying. If they blow this, I'll be very, very angry. We need to see Aerys and Rossart, Rhaegar and Elia with Aegon, foreshadowing of Robb's demise, and, most importantly, Stannis without a shadow, the cloth dragon, the stone beast with its shadow fire, and the blue winter rose growing upon the Wall.

Also, I'm curious how they are going to deal with Mandon Moore's attempt on Tyrion's life. Since Ser Mandon seem not to have been cast, is Trant going to do it? The fact that Podrick has been cast indicates that this scene will be in the series. And I'm also curious about Tyrion's disfigurement. They must give him the scar, but it would be really great if they cut of his nose as well.

1. All Daenerys scenes.

2. Jaime/Cat/Brienne from the end of ACOK (and hopefully some Jaime/Brienne scenes).

3. King's Landing.

4. Catelyn treating with Renly and Stannis.

5. Arya in Harrenhal.

6. Jon/Ygritte.

I'd be surprised if they kept the House of the Undying. It's pretty much impossible to film.

Also, I'm curious how they are going to deal with Mandon Moore's attempt on Tyrion's life. Since Ser Mandon seem not to have been cast, is Trant going to do it? The fact that Podrick has been cast indicates that this scene will be in the series. And I'm also curious about Tyrion's disfigurement. They must give him the scar, but it would be really great if they cut of his nose as well.

Yeah, WiC linked an interview where Pod's actor said that he has an epic moment of awesome in episode nine, which will be "really surprising" to viewers considering the nature of his shy character.

I'm very much looking forward to something that's not from the book, which is Jaime getting on with the story that made him perhaps my favorite character.

Other than that I'm looking forward the most to Tyrion's parts since ACOK is probably the most fun part of his story.

Pretty much all of Arya's storyline.

-More Gendry (this guy looks the part so well)

-More Yoren (one of my favorite castings)

-Jaqen

-Harrenhall (both visually and plot-wise)

Apart from that, all of Tyrion's planning and the Blackwater itself.

Well pretty much everything. :P Seriously if I had to be specific...

First of all, more Theon. I'm dying to see Pyke, Balon, and Yara(might as well get used to it) and Theon's rise and quick fall as the "Prince of Winterfell".

Secondly, Jaqen and more specifically his interactions with Arya and all of Arya's storyline.

Dany's venture in the House of the Undying.

Jon meeting the wildlings and Ygritte. I am looking forward to Ygritte because I adore her and the romance between her and Jon. They were my favorite romantic relationship in the book. :crying:

Blackwater Battle and I will be very distraught if a very special scene between Sandor and Sansa that involves singing and a torn white cloak left on her bedroom floor is left out. :commie:

well everything actually still

1. More of robb and jaime conversation

2. Harrenhal storyline

3. Jon/ halfhand

4. Hound fleeing from battle

5. Theon as prince of winterfell and his downfall

6. Shadow babies

Also i want the season to end with exactly where book ends with bran's dialog "winterfell is not dead just brocken like me". That one sentence really showed bran's toughness and that even though he is a little boy he is a stark. I mean if they end with just winterfell burning then every non book reader viewer will be disapointed and some may not even watch season 3, every body need atleast some hope for a better day for the stark.

Archived