[Book Spoilers] What are you loking forward to?

well everything actually still

1. More of robb and jaime conversation

2. Harrenhal storyline

3. Jon/ halfhand

4. Hound fleeing from battle

5. Theon as prince of winterfell and his downfall

6. Shadow babies

Also i want the season to end with exactly where book ends with bran's dialog "winterfell is not dead just brocken like me". That one sentence really showed bran's toughness and that even though he is a little boy he is a stark. I mean if they end with just winterfell burning then every non book reader viewer will be disapointed and some may not even watch season 3, every body need atleast some hope for a better day for the stark.

Mostly Tyrion in KL. I wonder if we get to see him and Janos Slynt having a drink together... Then of course the whole Theon arc... i hope they will make it look like he actually did kill Bran and Rickon (perhaps with some very little hints for the perceptive viewers) , so that only in the last episode the truth can be revealed.

The Blackwater episode (9 probably) needs to be epic.

Catelyn pointing a sword at Jamie (hopefully at the end of an episode)

Every single second of Tyrion or Arya

Quorin fighting Jon, especially given the size of the direwolves

Three blasts on the horn

Not really bothered about Brienne this season, next season is when she should get interesting

Curious about the Robb/Jeyne stuff

As much as I'm looking forward to the rest of this season, I'm really looking forward to next season.

Arya, arya, arya. My friend was complaining to me that this season doesn't seem brutal or weird enough compared to the first, and I'm like, "Just wait....especially for Arya's storyline :)"

Not brutal enough? a baby got killed and then you saw them dragging the body along and a kid who brley looked 12 was drowned. pretty brutal if you ask me.

I wonder if HBO is really gonna have Jon fight Qorin? They seem to be cutting out alot of characters, and they may find a cheaper way for Jon to earn the trust of the wildlings.

I am looking forward to Jon's storyline

Tyrion's power struggle with Joffrey and Cersei

Blackwater

Melisandre's shadow baby and her control over Stannis

House of the Undying and Dany's clothing in Quaithe.....

And I'm also curious about Tyrion's disfigurement. They must give him the scar, but it would be really great if they cut of his nose as well.

I'm curious about that too; I doubt Peter Dinklage will consent to having his nose cut off though

I'm curious about that too; I doubt Peter Dinklage will consent to having his nose cut off though

Amateur, Maisie Williams totally would!

I wonder if HBO is really gonna have Jon fight Qorin? They seem to be cutting out alot of characters, and they may find a cheaper way for Jon to earn the trust of the wildlings.

They've cast him, so I assume they will. That's basically the whole point of his character.

Arya's prayer...

"Queen Cersei, King Joffrey, the Tickler the Hound..."

Weasel soup.

Death of Leuwin/destruction of Winterfell.

More warging.

Tyrion at the Blackwater and the Cersei/Sansa struggle inside.

The end (because it brings us closer to season three where the list really gets long)

I also can't wait for the House of the Undying, and I too hope it holds up to the books. Worst case scenario is I'll be happy if they show that one certain vision of the Red Wedding. Blackwater will be abused. They should show the battle scene, but if they're not cutting it into two episodes, it'll be somewhat of a concern. How can they pump all of that into one hour? It'll be a tad hard with everything that is going on there.

I also can't wait for the House of the Undying, and I too hope it holds up to the books. Worst case scenario is I'll be happy if they show that one certain vision of the Red Wedding. Blackwater will be abused. They should show the battle scene, but if they're not cutting it into two episodes, it'll be somewhat of a concern. How can they pump all of that into one hour? It'll be a tad hard with everything that is going on there.

It'll be hard, but as long as they get the basics in there (boats go in, chain goes up, wildfire explodes, boats burn, Hound flees from the fire, Tyrion steps up the badassery, Podric to the rescue) then I'll be happy with it. It's a pretty intense sequence to have in anything, let alone a tv show.

Archived