[Book Spoilers] What are you loking forward to?

House of the Undying, Blackwater - I want to see Tyrion rush into battle and jump from ship to ship, then get his nose cut off. I love watching Joffrey being Joffrey (its kind of like driving by a car wreck and having to look), and I want to watch Sansa get smacked around by the Kingsguard, just because I think she has been a lame character up to this point.

House of the Undying, Blackwater - I want to see Tyrion rush into battle and jump from ship to ship, then get his nose cut off. I love watching Joffrey being Joffrey (its kind of like driving by a car wreck and having to look), and I want to watch Sansa get smacked around by the Kingsguard, just because I think she has been a lame character up to this point.

Ditto on Sansa... don't know why I'm so sadistic :blushing:

Does house of the undying happen in book 2? I remember plowing through the first 4 books and sometimes the events meld together for me...

I also look forward to those Renly and Tyrell scenes

Something else now that I'm rereading ACoK, I am very excited for Brienne's introduction. I hope they keep her fight from when Catelyn first sees her. I also want to see how the show goes about Cat and Brienne's bonding. I always like them as a team and the dynamic between them as characters. Catelyn is very much a "lady" who doesn't mind filling out her "lady" roles as a dutiful mother and wife while Brienne is the opposite who wants a more non-traditional "lady" way of life by being a knight and soldier. Yet, both women are very strong, tough, and have more control over their lives than most other women in Westeros do. Its that difference between them that I find them bonding to be so fascinating. On the surface they appear opposite of each other, but they actually are more alike than you would think.

Spoilers ahead...

Arya. All of Arya's scenes are going to be epic. I know there was a lack of her in S02E01 but quit complaining everyone, because they put her first chapter of Clash into the end of S01E10, and the last shot of the wagon was a great ending.

Houses of the Undying. Man, that is going to be awesome.

Jon & Qhorin. And fingers crossed, they will end the season on the three horn blasts on the Fist. Please, please, pleeeeeeease.

Tyrion & Cersei's war with each other, Blackwater (I'm not a San/San shipper, but hopefully they won't leave THAT bit out), and the riot in KL. I saw in the trailers that the riot scene has been moved from horseback to just walking, and I think that's a great touch for the screen: it will be a lot more claustrophobic and feel so much more violent. I'd also like to mention how amazing Jack Gleeson is: he's one of the highlights of the show, and I had no idea I could hate Joffrey more than I did when I read the books but somehow, Gleeson found a way. What a great little actor, definitley looking forward to more of that.

Davos! Especially the shadowbaby bit, and how it will end... really interested to see what that will look like.

Definitley looking forward to more Robb.

Fall of winterfell. Personally, I dislike the Ironborn so much that Theon's story arc is the least interesting to me, but I am looking forward to that.

To summarise: ALL OF IT.

Something else now that I'm rereading ACoK, I am very excited for Brienne's introduction. I hope they keep her fight from when Catelyn first sees her. I also want to see how the show goes about Cat and Brienne's bonding.

We have see short fast snippets of Brienne and Loras final fight moments in melee.

I wonder if it was start where Cat came in, there were only four horse mounted knights left, George helped the production there!

But I don't see any horse in the background, hope they have them, just seems better.

Forgot to mention Brienne. I'm trying to withhold judgement on this chick they got to play her. If she can pull it off, can't wait to see her abuse Renly's Rainbow Guard, escape, and (excuse my horrible book timeline) if it's in this season, all the Jaime/Brienne interaction.

@seeyouintee (sorry, on tablet, can't quote for some reason) If they stick to the book storyline that should be next season, the last Jamie scene in CoK is Cat getting annoyed with Jamie and asking for her sword.

@seeyouintee (sorry, on tablet, can't quote for some reason) If they stick to the book storyline that should be next season, the last Jamie scene in CoK is Cat getting annoyed with Jamie and asking for her sword.

Yeah, I thought so. I'm rubbish at separating the story into individual books. :P

I really hope to see

-House of the Undying

-Arya

-Jon/Halfhand

-Tyrion in KL

-Blackwater

-The Peach!

I really want the last scene to be as someone else described with Sam hearing the horn blown 3 times and him realising what it means.

I really couldn't care less about the Iron Born/Theon in the books and if its possible I care less about them now in the TV series.

When does Victarion come in? He's easily my favourite iron born (not that he has much competition...)

Well, Vic doesn't appear until book 4 AFfC, but it is possible he will be introduced earlier on the show, who knows? Certainly not this season, though.

seeing as they seem to be quickly fastforwarding throw the "beyond the wall" story, it seems possible that we might see a white walker this season.

I'm wondering about this as it takes the whole of Clash of Kings for Jon to actually find the Wildlings. Basically nothing happens in the beyond the wall storyline until the last chapter. It looks like they are fast forwarding this story. I don't know what they are going to do to fill the time next season though

Archived