[Book Spoilers] What are you loking forward to?

What scenes or subplots are you looking forward to from ACoK? I'm looking forward some of Arya's more action-oriented scenes like when she fights w/Yoren and the like against Amory Lorch's men. I'm also looking forward to Jon's scenes since they were filmed in Iceland and I have family from there. Also, since Tyrion is another one of my favorite characters I can't wait to see his various machinations esp. when he and Shagga bust into Maester Pycelle's room.

Arya, arya, arya. My friend was complaining to me that this season doesn't seem brutal or weird enough compared to the first, and I'm like, "Just wait....especially for Arya's storyline :)"

Jaqen's murders.

Oh, and the bit after the Blackwater where Sansa spies Varys and Littlefinger whispering about something after the latter is granted his lands and titles. We're never told what, but well... now we can hear. Hopefully.

Oh, and Theon's downfall.

Oh, and Jaime's possible escape attempt and subsequent release. That'll be the best.

Theon story arc.

I mostly just want to see Pyke.

But also: Varys' disguises (are any in this season, I can't recall?), Jaqen, of course, the evil of Roose Bolton, and how they go about telling Davos' tale of becoming the Onion Knight. Exposition is difficult.

1. Arya and Jaqen

2. Jon Snow with the Wildlings

3. Blackwater

I never cared for Theon's story arc until AFTER he became Reek, then it got super spine chillingly creepy. All the bits at Pyke were not that engaging. I also don't care for Theon's portrayal (even though the actor is good) in the series either. Some like it some don't.

Yea, Theon's story is interesting too, I'm looking forward to his arc. Also, the direwolves look awesome in this season, I have to agree. Grey Wind is HUGE! The Battle of the Blackwater should be really cool though, the ships, the wildfire, Tyrion, it'll be really cool.

Archived