MLB 2012 Regular Season: Lime Green, Dancing Girls, Trampolines and Parking Lots

kairparavel

Freese is looking like the real deal. Woe to you all. And more woe if Beltran really has something still in the tank.

Huge anticipation for Wainwright's return today.

Bills looked real good last night. Hope he can finally put it all together.

Also, Uribe is a shitbag. Someone* literally filled a bag full of shit, mailed it to Chavez Ravine, and told us it was a ballplayer.

*my guess is Juan Marichal.

i personally miss casey blake at third. he was a good fielder, made good contact with the ball and had a beard. those are qualities i accept in a third basemen. meanwhile uribe is a tubby mess who seems terrified or simply disinterested in the idea of getting on base. crossing home and scoring a run is something that is just totally unfathomable to him.

i say lock him in small dark room, deprive him of food and possibly waterboard him you have to. i am certain he is a double agent sent across enemy lines by the giants. kudos, to you, san francisco. you have conned the dodgers into paying a shitload of money to a shitty player. it makes it so the dodgers actually only have a eight man batting order and too much money tied up in salary. god damn, you.

Goddamn Scott Boras

scott boras is a parasitic cunt. he hates baseball. he truly truly does. but, he is somehow brilliant. he manages to get every single one of his clients vast sums of money.

and in dodger news, dee gordon is like a greyhound on crystal meth. i see him stealing somewhere around 7,000 bases this year. he will be stealing bases in games he is not even playing in.

scott boras is a parasitic cunt. he hates baseball. he truly truly does. but, he is somehow brilliant. he manages to get every single one of his clients vast sums of money.

and in dodger news, dee gordon is like a greyhound on crystal meth. i see him stealing somewhere around 7,000 bases this year. he will be stealing bases in games he is not even playing in.

While smoking rocks.

Game update...two on in the 3rd, 2 out, with Kemp up. LETS GO BABY!

OH YEAH! Another RBI!

Archived