Would Robert have been a better king if he had Tormund's member?

redriver

Yes. He was already thinking with his lower head. And as we know from geometry and astrology, a bigger head = more intelligent. So Robert would have been a more intelligent king, brilliant even.

So Robert and his penis would become the greatest kings that Westeros had ever seen and statues of both would be erected to honor their memory.

So Robert and his penis would become the greatest kings that Westeros had ever seen and statues of both would be erected to honor their memory.

Heyo!

Seriously, endowed with Tormund's mighty member, I truly think King Bob could have risen to new heights of greatness. A hard man, he could have become engorged with fury, ready to ejaculate his greatness across the fertile lands.

After thrusting his hard, steely man hammer into the flaccid flaxen haired crown prince, Rhaegar, king Bob set out to pound out the Targaryen impotence with his own mighty potency. Packing Tormund's mighty member in his royal breeches, there would be no bridge king bob could not cross, no ground he could not plow, no land he could not furrow. Armed with Tormund's mighty member and his own enormous warhammer, king Bob could have joined the greatest men in history-- no, I do not speak of those impotent Targaryen pussies! I speak of the truly great men-- the hairy bear, Dickon Mandwoody, the number one "sword" of Bravos, and, of course, Tormund himself.

I don't know. Tormund can carry his member safely because he leads a pretty active lifestyle; I'm pretty sure Robert would have herniated himself. What use is a crippled King?

On the other hand, Tormund's Member makes everything better, so there is that.

On the third hand, with Tormund's Member, Robert wouldn't have needed a spear on his boar hunt.

Archived