[Book Spoilers?]Polliver?

I can just imagine the threads next week. "Kellegher is too attractive to play Polliver."

Not too atractive, but maybe a good deal to short ... I looked at the link and it says he is 5'9'', that is about a full foot shorter than the Hound, Rory McCann.

That won´t look right when he is fighting the Hound at the inn.

I wanna see Reese. Could be a great character if cast right.

I think they should have raff and poliver. Makes for a better scene with the hound later

*Weese, you mean?

Yes. Martin wrote in the inn fight scene that Polliver was almost as tall as the Hound.

.... OMG, who the hell CARES. Seriously. There's so much legit criticism to aim at the show and you're nitpicking the height of a super-minor character, when said height doesn't even matter to the story in any way? *facepalm*

As I have no memory of Polliver or Raff, but do remember the Tickler (from last reading Clash 5 or 6 years ago) I'd say all three could be rolled together.

Polliver the Raffian Tickler

I thought it was Polliver too, but can see why they just combined the characters. I also was looking forward to seeing Arya shout WINTERFELL! I know they have to cut things, and overall I liked the scene, but it didn't explain why Lommy couldn't walk did it? I am looking forward to next week though.

My Problem with this scene is that Arya was not chopping hands off and just going out like a punk. Arya is possibly the most bad ass pov in the series IMO. they are doing her dirty and that is not cool. WINTEFELL WINTERFELL. Hot pie is called hot pie many times in the show btw.

This makes me wonder if they will keep Chiswyck in it or if they will merge his character in Polliver also.

Thereby maybe having Arya retrieve Needle as she leaves Harrenhal and then just having it be The Tickler and random Lannister solider vs Sandor at the inn.

Archived