Why is it that not many girls like Fantasy?

rumple9

My view after this thread is that women DO like fantasy.

I am a woman, and I do like fantasy. I just don't braodcast to everyone how much I love it and how obsessed I am with it. I've even been to ComicCon - and no, I wasn't dragged there by my husband. He's the one that isn't into fantasy AT ALL. So explain that one to me. Maybe that's not the norm, but that's how it is. I'm not offended by anyone's opinion here. Just telling you all my point of view. I'll try to recruit more women fantasy readers to even the odds. :)

I am a woman, and I do like fantasy. I just don't braodcast to everyone how much I love it and how obsessed I am with it. I've even been to ComicCon - and no, I wasn't dragged there by my husband. He's the one that isn't into fantasy AT ALL. So explain that one to me. Maybe that's not the norm, but that's how it is. I'm not offended by anyone's opinion here. Just telling you all my point of view. I'll try to recruit more women fantasy readers to even the odds. :)

Even what odds? What we have gleaned here is that women want to reduce fantasy to romance and leave men's phallic rights wilted and broken beneath their feet, like shattered swords and dreams left to whither and die for want of sustenance.

We will all rue this day.

Archived