What do you Collect?

Rogue Knight

Reader,

So do you enjoy A Song of Ice and Fire & Game of Thrones enough to collect stuff related to it? From mugs, graphic novels, comic books, t-shirts, alternate covers, etc it has quit the stuff out there. So I decided why not have a thread/topic where people can post images of what they have or write what you have.

My Current Collection

1. ASoIaF US box collection --- The 1st 4 books; 2011 cover art editions (here).
  2. Game of Thrones --- HBO large paperback cover, 2011 cover art edition (here).
  3. The Hedge Knight --- Comic Book Vol. 1 #3, Cover A, 2003 published; published by Image Comics (here).
  4. The Hedge Knight --- Graphic Novel Vol. 1, Cover 2006; published by Marvel (here).
  5. THK: Sworn Sword --- Graphic Novel Vol 2, Cover 2008; published by Marvel (here).
  6. Game of Thrones --- Blu-Ray 2012 (here).

Coming Soon to Collection

1. GoT Bookmarks --- Here.
  2. Stark Mug --- Here.
  3. UK ASoIaF Box Set --- Here.

I'm also going to try to find the rest of the Image Comic, comic books for Hedge Knight.

v/Respectfully,

Kagoora

My collection:

• Books in hardcover and Kindle edition.
  • Three posters (wish there were some better choices)
  • Targaryen shirt
  • Stark shirt
  • Lannister shirt
  • Khaleesi hoodie
  • Oath of the Night's Watch shirt
  • The board games
  • The roleplaying book
  • Stone sigil coasters
  • Magnets
  • Logic Cuts Deeper Than Swords book
  • Art books
  • Season 1 GoT on blu-ray
  • All the D&E books
  • Stark mug
  • The unofficial GoT cookbook (sucks)
  • GoT graphic novel
  • Pre-ordered the RPG. the official cookbook Feast of Ice and Fire, the companion book, and Lands of Ice and Fire.
  • Playing cards

Really want Needle and Longclaw...

Wow you got a good amount of Game of Thrones swag. I only have the books, 2 stark t-shirts, and GoT on blue-ray. Might get a Targ Shirt. But i am really looking forward to the related ASOIAF books that will be coming up in the near future such as A Feast of Ice and Fire

I pre-ordered that! It is going to be so much better than the unofficial one, that was basically just garbage. Can't wait for the Lands of Ice and Fire and the asoiaf companion book!

Seven save us! You have a huge collection! Unfortunately, money is tight, so I only have the books, a map of Westeros poster and the distressed Targaryen t-shirt, which was a gift from a dear friend on here. I wish I got the box set with the companion book in it though! I want the coasters, I think I'll look into getting them soon, and I really want a hoodie but I can't decide which one!

I also thought I saw wall plaques on the HBO shop? I wouldn't mind getting one of those! Oh and I have a Stark and a Targaryen poster in my basket, just weighing up whether or not I can afford them :P

ETA: How could I forget? I have a 'The North Remembers' cup, but it's unofficial :devil:

I have all the books in paperback except ADWD, I got it in hard back because I had no choice but I'm going to get it in paperback when it comes out. I have GOT on Blu-Ray &

the last time I was at Barnes & Noble I saw a GOT graphic novel and liked the looks of it. I will probably get all of those as they come out.

I have only recently realized that i have the beginnings of a ASOIAF collection, now it's time to expand it. So far these are the things i have.

• ASOIAF paperback boxed set with HBO cover
  • ADWD Hardcover
  • ASOIAF complete E-Book collection
  • A Game of Thrones Blu-Ray Box Set (Favorite Blu-Ray i own)
  • Screen shots hundreds of them from every episode, i make myself in HD
  • Every single trailer from both seasons in their HD form on my computer
  • Dozens of the fan made music montages from YOUTUBE, some of them are amazing

As for things i want to get that list could be summed up easily by saying everything, but im gonna list the things i really want.

• Longclaw from Valyrian Steel
  • Ice from Valyrion Steel
  • Needle from Valyrion Steel
  • ASOIAF Hardcover Boxset or i might buy each book individually
  • Game of Thrones playing cards

Thats my list of haves and most wants :).

My GoT-related things:

-GoT season 1 DVD boxset

-2 ASOIAF 4-book boxsets from 2011

-ADwD hardcover

-2 GoT 2012 calendars

-GoT You Win or You Die shirt (Ned on Iron Throne)

-Framed GoT season 1 poster

-Will be preordering the GoT RPG this week for PS3

Not a whole lot, though when Dark Horse starts releasing the supposed action figures I'll be adding a bunch of them to my collection.

I have six of the seven Sigil steins from HBO (there were 3 white and 4 black, I opted to not get one of the blacks ones unless there is a 4th white released to keep it symmetrical.)

I also have a Baratheon T-Shirt, Lannister ball cap and Stark iPod Touch skin.

All these items were purchased on a recent trip to the HBO Store.

I also have Game of Thrones the Living Card Game, Battles for Westeros, a poster of the Map of Westeros (still rolled up, as I plan on having it framed) and The Art of Ice and Fire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Money is tight at the moment since I'm going to a festival in Belgium next week then emigrating to Australia a week after! but I've started to buy GoT merch I have:

Game of thrones playing cards

Stark winter is coming tshirt

Game of thrones (book)

Clash of kings (book)

Things im after could be an endless list but I'm deffinatley going to have to get:

Targaryen shirt or hoodie

Nightswatch dragonglass set

A feast of ice and fire

And desperately want a sword I don't know which one yet there all awesome!!

Currently Have:

The Hedge Knight (GN)

The Hedge Knight: Sworn Sword(GN)

Game of Thrones (SC)

Clash of Kings (SC)

Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow (SC)

Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold (SC)

A Feast for Crows (SC)

A Dance with Dragons (HC)

Longclaw (Book Version)

Faceless Men Coin

Watcher on the Wall Poster

Targaryen Sigil Poster

Blu Ray Game of Thrones Season 1

Hand of the King Pin

The RPG Game

Targaryen Shirt

Targaryen Ring

Catspaw Blade

Mockingbird Pin

Edited: Bought more stuff :)

I have all the books in paperback except fo ADWD. Would like to have all the books in hard back.

Season 1 GoT on DVD

Season 1 CD Soundtrack

Stark Shirt

Stark Key chain (came with shirt)

The Ounofficial GOT Cookbook (don't waste your $) :thumbsdown:

Stark mug

HBO has the Throne for 30K any takers?

I am looking forward to, after finishing ADWD, getting Game of Thrones and Philosophy and Beyond the Wall. I got the DVD of S1 for my b-day last month as well. I'd also like to pick up a Stark hoodie or Martell if I can find one.

• 3 weeks later...

I just have the books and calendars, some of them signed by George. My 2012 calendar is inscribed "To Tom, Master of the Mint". And of course I picked up the boxed DVD set of season 1. Aside from that my collection is unique in that I have the only steel dies and other tooling in existence used to make the Game of Thrones coins! I also have a variety of freaks and trials and errors of the coins... stuff that mostly goes in the melt bucket under the press. (people that visit the mint get to pick something from the bucket... if they get there before I melt them!) The newest coin, the silver Kraken stag of Balon Greyjoy, was just finished today!

As ever, the idea is that carrying small everyday type objects from a mythical place tends to create a sense-of-place in the mind which makes the fantasy seem more real and therefore the experience more enjoyable. I have focused my efforts almost entirely on coins because they are examples of such everyday objects that would be common in the universe of the mythos. And well... just because I always liked coins. My family traveled a lot when I was a child, and all through Europe I was always rummaging through change looking for all the kinds of coins. And they all had a different feel and sound in the hand, so that you could close your eyes and feel the money in your pocket, and know what country you were in. I want to extend that feeling to the mythical realms. Fantasy coins are not meant to be set in a collectibles case and looked at... you should get your fingers on them, and hopefully even carry at least one of them around!

Currently Have

Paperback Boxed Set

Hardcover ADwD

All ASoIaF EBooks + The Dunk and Egg Stories

Lannister KeyChain

Lannister Cap

The Two OSTs

GoT Genesis for PC

GoT RPG Game for XBox special Ed.

Things I really want:

- The Baratheon & Lannister Crown (this is a Nerd Token for a Lannister fan)

- The Special Edition Hardcover Books (Here's the Storm of Swords one Featuring The Lannister Lion: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Storm-Swords-Song-Fire-Book/dp/0007456352/ref=pd_sim_b_4)

I just have the books and calendars, some of them signed by George. My 2012 calendar is inscribed "To Tom, Master of the Mint". And of course I picked up the boxed DVD set of season 1. Aside from that my collection is unique in that I have the only steel dies and other tooling in existence used to make the Game of Thrones coins! I also have a variety of freaks and trials and errors of the coins... stuff that mostly goes in the melt bucket under the press. (people that visit the mint get to pick something from the bucket... if they get there before I melt them!) The newest coin, the silver Kraken stag of Balon Greyjoy, was just finished today!

As ever, the idea is that carrying small everyday type objects from a mythical place tends to create a sense-of-place in the mind which makes the fantasy seem more real and therefore the experience more enjoyable. I have focused my efforts almost entirely on coins because they are examples of such everyday objects that would be common in the universe of the mythos. And well... just because I always liked coins. My family traveled a lot when I was a child, and all through Europe I was always rummaging through change looking for all the kinds of coins. And they all had a different feel and sound in the hand, so that you could close your eyes and feel the money in your pocket, and know what country you were in. I want to extend that feeling to the mythical realms. Fantasy coins are not meant to be set in a collectibles case and looked at... you should get your fingers on them, and hopefully even carry at least one of them around!

I ordered a few coins from your mint and just got them. Specially liked the FM Coins.

Archived