HBO store shirts:

Khal and Khaleesi

Stark sigil

Mother of Dragons

King Beyond the Wall

The big canvas print map of Westeros from HBO store

Khal and Khaleesi mugs from HBO store

A handful of wonderful coins from our own Master of Coin

Feast of Ice and Fire official cookbook.

A Game of Thrones Fantasy Flight board game

Paperbacks of all the books, hardcover ADwD.

I'd really like to add Ice to complete the Stark weaponry set before it sells out. I'd also like to get the new Greyjoy coin, as well as the Dothraki coins if whenever they're reissued. Of course I'll probably keep adding house sigil shirts to my collection as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice collection! By the way, the Dothraki coins are back on the store! I just completed a batch and have left several of the silver strings as full armbands, as well as cutting up a couple for pairs. But these things are coolest in the form of the full armband. George and Parris gave one of these to Jason Momoa. I'll have at least a couple with me up at WorldCon next month.

I have added to my collection:

• Official Stark poster
  • Official Targaryen poster
  • Faceless Man coin from the wonderful Master of Coin :cheers:

And I'm just convincing myself to buy some stuff from here, it all looks excellent!

Edit: bought them! :lol: I will shortly own the Greyjoy hoodie in dark blue, and the Lannister, Night's Watch and Sandor t-shirts from that site :D

• Het Spel der Tronen, Dutch version of A Game of Thrones (hardcover).
  • De Strijd der Koningen, Dutch version of A Clash of Kings (hardcover).
  • Een Storm van Zwaarden: Staal en Sneeuw, Dutch version of the first half of A Storm of Swords (hardcover).
  • Een Storm van Zwaarden: Bloed en Goud, Dutch version of the second half of A Storm of Swords (hardcover).
  • Een Feestmaal voor Kraaien, Dutch version of A Feast for Crows (hardcover).
  • Een Dans met Draken: Oude vetes, Nieuwe strijd, Dutch version of the first half of A Dance with Dragons (hardcover).
  • Een Dans met Draken: Zwaarden tegen Draken, Dutch version of the second half of A Dance with Dragons (hardcover).
  • De Hagenridder, Dutch version of The Hedge Knight (hardcover).
  • De Eed van Trouw, Dutch version of The Sworn Sword (hardcover).
  • A Game of Thrones, part of a boxset (paperback).
  • A Clash of Kings, part of a boxset (paperback).
  • A Storm of Swords, part of a boxset (paperback).
  • A Feast for Crows, part of a boxset (paperback).
  • A Dance with Dragons, part of a boxset (paperback).
  • Baratheon wallpaper, for on my computer...

And I call myself a fan.

game of thrones french books (pocket edition)

game of thrones english hardcover edtion

GoT tome 1 pocket edition signed by RR MARTIN

all electronic books

Card Game sets (winter and nightwatch mostly)

video games

artbook t1

Hedge Knight stories ebook

to come :

targ t shirts

Hello all, new to the boards. I am more of a visual person so I thought I would post some pictures from my collection.

Ice # 1073 and "..and Rhaegar Died" Giclee Edition lettered I/26 along with a few other Martin related things.

http://img.photobuck...er/incloset.jpg

I don't have 2 copies of "...and Rhaegar Died" its just on the wall finally in this picture.

http://img.photobuck...ayer/Onwall.jpg

***I guess the boards won't let me link pictures so I made them links :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to collect the standard fan stuff but then I got hooked on this strange tangent of corporate swag for this and other series. Most of it is small stuff like pens but then there is the occasional cool item. Talk about a sub-culture in a sub-culture. This is the most premium one I've found in connection to the series. The seller is offering discounts now on the second one purchase. I paid full price for one :( Wait, maybe I could just email him to get another one at the discount price...I love ebay

http://www.ebay.com/...d5#ht_500wt_899

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, new to the boards. I am more of a visual person so I thought I would post some pictures from my collection.

Ice # 1073 and "..and Rhaegar Died" Giclee Edition lettered I/26 along with a few other Martin related things.

http://img.photobuck...er/incloset.jpg

I don't have 2 copies of "...and Rhaegar Died" its just on the wall finally in this picture.

http://img.photobuck...ayer/Onwall.jpg

***I guess the boards won't let me link pictures so I made them links :(

Wow! That is what I aspire to have, someday. Amazing.

I have all the ASOIAF UK slip case editions.

http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_b_4

I have The Hedge Knight and the Sworn Sword graphic novels.

And two things I thought I would never buy because they are way too much money and people who haven't read the series will never understand why I bought them. I own Valyrian Steel's Longclaw and Ice (both stainless steel editions), and am planning on getting Needle and Dragonglass set in the future too.

In the last 18 months since a bought my paperback copy of A Game of Thrones I may have spent around £750.00 on ASOIAF products. I'm at a loss on how that has happened as I usually don't collect things and can be a bit tight with money. Oh and I'm trying design Ser Duncan the Tall's sigil so I can get it as a tattoo.

• 2 months later...

I would love to get Needle someday. Sworn Shield, any luck on your tattoo?

For my birthday I received the direwolf bookends, which are amazing. Absolutely beautiful. I also got two of those POP! figurine thingies, a Lannister shirt from the HBO shop and the dragon egg necklace. Very lucky.

You all should start adding pictures to the list of collections. Anyway here's mine:

• Bantam Game of Thrones
  • Bantam Clash of Kings
  • Bantam Storm of Swords (First edition)
  • Bantam Feast for Crows
  • Bantam Dance with Dragons
  • Bantam The Lands of Ice and Fire
  • Korean Storm with Swords (Inscribed by George R. R. Martin)
  • Meisha Merlin Clash of Kings #90 (Signed by John Howe, Charles Keegan, and George R. R. Martin)
  • Subterranean Press Storm of Swords #90 (Signed by Charles Vess and George R. R. Martin)
  • Subterranean Press Dance with Dragons PC (Signed by Marc Fishman and George R. R. Martin)
  • San Diego Comic Con 2011 Signed Map of Westeros Poster (Signed by Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Kit Harington, David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, and George R. R. Martin)
  • San Diego Comic Con 2012 Signed "The North Remembers" Poster (Signed by Emilia Clarke, Alfie Allen, Michelle Fairley, Richard Madden, Rose Leslie, and George R. R. Martin)
  • Direwolf Book ends
  • HBO's Game of Thrones Collector's Edition DVD (with dragon's egg paperweight)
  • HBO's Inside Game of Thrones Collector's Edition
  • HBO's Game of Thrones official 2013 Calendar
  • Damascus Ice #241 (With signed authentication by George R. R. Martin)

My personal photos of basically everything I listed

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1224.photobu...ps842266f1.jpeg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee376/two2die477/securedownload-3_zps8e9b40c7.jpeg%7Boption%7D

I can't see your pictures :( I'm very jealous of your signed posters. I also have the collector's edition of season 1 with the dragon egg, and I received The Lands of Ice and Fire today for my Secret Santa present. I expect to add to the list tomorrow, judging by the things that have disappeared from my Amazon wishlist :lol:

I can't see your pictures :( I'm very jealous of your signed posters. I also have the collector's edition of season 1 with the dragon egg, and I received The Lands of Ice and Fire today for my Secret Santa present. I expect to add to the list tomorrow, judging by the things that have disappeared from my Amazon wishlist :lol:

Me to! Who would have thought, eh? ;)

I only have the books, 1-4 in Slovene hardback, the first one signed by GRRM, and ADWD English hardback. And the first season of the show on DVDs. All of those things are pretty much shared by me and my brother, with the exception of Lands of Ice and Fire and possibly ADWD.

• 2 weeks later...

My collection:

1. Valyrian steel Longclaw

2. Valyrian steel Needle

3. Season 1 coasters

4. Game of Thrones playing cards

5. Books in hard cover

6. Hand of the King Pin

7. Lannister t-shirt

8. Lannister keychain

9. The Worlds of Ice and Fire

10. House sigil fridge magnets

11. Westeros and Essos vynil decals on my wall

I haven't really much of a serious collection. I can only dream of the Merlin books that are now waaay too much money. I had the paperback set but since I have pretty much destroyed them through reading and re-reading it's certainly not collection worthy. I also have the Sci-Fi book club set, but again, not great condition because my son got ahold of them.

But I do have the GoT slipcase book from Barnes & Noble (does anyone know if the other books in the series are avaiable? I used to check back over and over again and gave up only to find out that they were released shortly there after and sold out :( ).

I have some of the comics but stopped buying them because I didn't enjoy them nearly as much as other comics.

I have the art books

The art book that comes with the PS3 game

I have Warriors, and the other D&E compilation books, and Dreamsongs

Most recently I purchased all of the Funko Pop GoT bobbleheads (too cute to resist)

And next Comic Con I am going to get up ridiculously early so I can get into the panel and get a swag bag.

I wish I had the board game (first edition) and I hope that they come out with other collectible stuff.

But I do have the GoT slipcase book from Barnes & Noble (does anyone know if the other books in the series are avaiable? I used to check back over and over again and gave up only to find out that they were released shortly there after and sold out :( ).

Not sure if they're the same ones, but I recently bought the slipcase edition of ASoS on Amazon for about £27. The others are all on there for around the same price, except AGoT which is almost £500 D:

Most recently I purchased all of the Funko Pop GoT bobbleheads

Ahh these are so cute! I got the Hound and Dany for my birthday last month, tempted to get Tyrion as well.

Archived