What do you Collect?

Rogue Knight

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/becca3969/ASOIAF_GRRM%20Collection/2291E00B-F19A-48E4-8E62-912F5A913022.jpg

AGoT
US Proof/ARC with DJ - Signed
US 1st printing HC - Signed

US 1st printing HC (x2) - no dust jackets
US reissue 1st printing HC w/ Jon Snow DJ - Signed
Barnes & Noble slipcased edition - Signed

UK 1st printing HC
UK Deluxe edition - 1st print
UK Collectible edition
UK Reissue with white dust jacket
US 1st State Unissued Trade Dust Jacket signed by Stephen Youll & GRRM (1 of 7)

ACoK
US 1st printing HC, DJ signed by Stephen Youll - Signed
UK 1st printing HC - Signed
Meisha Merlin limited edition - PC copy

US Proof/ARC - Signed

Subterranean Press Limited edition #320

ASoS
US Proof/ARC - Signed
US 1st Printing HC - Signed
UK 1st printing HC - Signed
Subterranean Press Limited edition #53

AFfC
US 1st printing HC signed by GRRM w/ non published (proof) dust jacket, signed by Stephen Youll

US 1st printing HC w/ published dust jacket
The Captain of the Guards excerpt - signed
UK 1st printing HC - signed
UK Limited slipcased edition

SP Tom Canty Sketches Chapbook - GRRM signed

US ARC

ADwD
US 1st printing HC signed by GRRM
UK 1st edition/1st printing HC

Other Books:

US - The Wit & Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister - Signed

Pop-Up Guide To Westeros
The Lands of Ice and Fire
GRRM: A Rretrospective - Subterranean Press signed 1st
The Ice Dragon - signed 1st HC
Fevre Dream - US 1st HC
Fevre Dream - Subterranean Press Limited edition
Dying of the Light - Subterranean Press Limited edition #320
Tuf Voyaging - Meisha Merlin Limited edition
Warriors - US HC 1st - Signed by GRRM, Gardner Dozois, Diana Gabaldon
The Armageddon Rag 1st US edition/1st print HC

The Armageddon Rag - Poseidon Press Limited Edition
Dreamsongs Vol.1 & 2 US 1st print HC

Windhaven 1981 ARC - yellow

Windhaven 2001 ARC - blue

Windhaven US signed 1st - Bantam edition
Starlady/Fast Friend - Subterranean Press Signed/Limited edition

Shadow Twin - Subterranean Press S/L
Quartet - Limited signed by GRRM & Charles Vess

Songs of the Dying Earth 1st US edition - Signed by GRRM & Gardner Dozois

Old Mars - Signed by GRRM, Gardner Dozois & Howard Waldrop

The Skin Trade (Capclave limited trade edition) - Signed

The Skin Trade (Capclave limited signed/numbered edition #320)

Down These Strange Streets - Signed by GRRM, Gardner Dozois & Charlaine Harris

AGoT #1-6 Comics signed by GRRM and Daniel Abraham
AGoT #7-10 Comics signed by GRRM and Daniel Abraham

AGoT #11 Comic signed by Daniel Abraham
Mile High Comics AGoT limited Comic Con edition #15
The Hedge Knight 1st Graphic Novel - 2003 softcover

Game of Thrones Graphic Novel Vol 2 - Signed

Fevre Dream Graphic Novel - Signed

Deeper Than Swords - Texas A&M University Publication

A Song for Lya - 1st print US paperback

Dangerous Women - US 1st signed by Diana Gabaldon & GRRM

Portraits of His Children - Dark Harvest Lettered Edition

Multiple signed bookplates for my books sent to me from GRRM

TV Series:
Season 1 DVD box set with Targaryen dragon cover

Season 2 DVD box set

Season 3 BluRay Amazon exclusive set

Teefury T-shirts:

Stark brew, Baratheon brew, Ned Stark, Jon Snow, The Wall, Send A Raven, Win or Die, A Lannister Always Spays His Pets, Mother of Dragons, Ghost White Ale, Who Are You? (Rhaegal Viserion & Toothless/Drogon), Arya's List, John Snow and Ghost (warg), A Song of Ice, A Song of Fire, Winter Is Coming Forecast

Valyrian Steel:

Needle #1527

Longclaw (TV version)

Funko Pop Figurines:

Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Jamie Lannister, White Walker, Khal Drogo, Arya Stark, Jon Snow, The Hound, Renly Baratheon, Cersei Lannister, Battle Armor Tyrion, Rob Stark, Headless Ned Stark, Regular Ned Stark, Beyond The Wall Jon Snow, Bloody Brienne, Viserion, Hodor, Tywin Lannister, Ghost, Ygritte, Joffrey Baratheon, Drogon, Wedding Dress Daenerys, Rhaegal, Grey Wind

Funko Legacy Action Figures:

Daenerys Targaryen, Jon Snow, The Hound, Ned Stark, White Walker, Tyrion Lannister

Ommegang Beer:

3x Fire and Blood ale with Drogon label & 1x Viserion label, 2x Take the Black Stout

ACok SP #79 ADwD SP #79- rights to #79 of every ASoIaF SP releases from now.

Seriously, the person who has #79 of ASoS and AFfC SP sell them to me!!! Don't you want to see the set complete??? (albeit in someone elses hands).

Valyrian Steel:

Ice Damascus (show), Ice (book), Longclaw Damascus (show), Lonclaw (book), Robb Starks sword, Needle.

Funko Pop: Every GoT release including limited ones (got a bit OCD about it).

ACok SP #79 ADwD SP #79- rights to #79 of every ASoIaF SP releases from now. Seriously, the person who has #79 of ASoS and AFfC SP sell them to me!!! Don't you want to see the set complete??? (albeit in someone elses hands). Valyrian Steel: Ice Damascus (show), Ice (book), Longclaw Damascus (show), Lonclaw (book), Robb Starks sword, Needle. Funko Pop: Every GoT release including limited ones (got a bit OCD about it).

Nice. And welcome to the forums! :cheers: I would basically give you *insert something very dear to me here* for your SP... I'm horribly jealous.

Nice Valyrian too! I would love to have a book Longclaw, but I could go without the show Ice, it doesn't do too much for me :dunno: love my book version though!

snip

I can't barely bring myself to look at your collection, I seethe with green rage every time!

Btw, I had no clue you were at Capclave! I went with my wife and brother, we had a blast. I'm sure GRRM enjoyed seeing your copy of affc with Stephen Youll's cover, it's gorgeous! :drool:.... :bawl:

I can't barely bring myself to look at your collection, I seethe with green rage every time!

Btw, I had no clue you were at Capclave! I went with my wife and brother, we had a blast. I'm sure GRRM enjoyed seeing your copy of affc with Stephen Youll's cover, it's gorgeous! :drool:.... :bawl:

Lol - you crack me up. It's an addiction really and I think I need professional help. There are others around here that have bigger collections that make me drool. It never ends, really.

We might have bumped into each other, it was so intimate! GRRM actually remarked on my AGOT ARC and said I needed security guards. He also went Oooooo when I took out my Stephen Youll AGOT non published trade dust jacket. It's similar to the ARC but has a price and doesn't say Advance. I was told all but 7 survived.

Congrats on your UK 1st, Becca! I won't ask for exact numbers, but did you find a good deal?

Thanks Ser Jake. Book was listed for $2000, I offered $600, got it for $700. It was more than I wanted to spend but less than I could probably get it for now. I splurged. Just last fall I lost an auction at the last minute and the book sold for under $400 so that's hard to take. Looking back I should have been more aggressive :bang:

BTW - It looks as if George has a stash of those AFFC dust jackets. You can get one if you pledge $1000 to the wolf charity :eek:

well, thanks becca, I just got one haha have been looking a buying the ones on eBay but there's a guy on there at the moment trying to sell his for $2800, so I figure $1000 is nothing, plus is going to a great cause at the same time! suppose people should start saying 1 of 75 now when selling them!

EDIT: that's if they all sell, only 4 have sold of the 50 available...

Thanks Ser Jake. Book was listed for $2000, I offered $600, got it for $700. It was more than I wanted to spend but less than I could probably get it for now. I splurged. Just last fall I lost an auction at the last minute and the book sold for under $400 so that's hard to take. Looking back I should have been more aggressive :bang:

$700 is a pretty good deal. Nice addition to the (supremely awesome) collection!

Nice. And welcome to the forums! :cheers: I would basically give you *insert something very dear to me here* for your SP... I'm horribly jealous.

Nice Valyrian too! I would love to have a book Longclaw, but I could go without the show Ice, it doesn't do too much for me :dunno: love my book version though!

Cheers!

Yeah I was 50/50 on show Ice but with the way the Limited Editions go with Valyrian I tend to buy first question myself later lol

well, thanks becca, I just got one haha have been looking a buying the ones on eBay but there's a guy on there at the moment trying to sell his for $2800, so I figure $1000 is nothing, plus is going to a great cause at the same time! suppose people should start saying 1 of 75 now when selling them!

EDIT: that's if they all sell, only 4 have sold of the 50 available...

Yes, it's definitely much less than what they've sold for lately and you're right, the money is going to a good cause. I'm not sure how many people realize that they've added more items to the fundraiser.

Lol - you crack me up. It's an addiction really and I think I need professional help. There are others around here that have bigger collections that make me drool. It never ends, really.

We might have bumped into each other, it was so intimate! GRRM actually remarked on my AGOT ARC and said I needed security guards. He also went Oooooo when I took out my Stephen Youll AGOT non published trade dust jacket. It's similar to the ARC but has a price and doesn't say Advance. I was told all but 7 survived.

I want to see a GRRM episode of "Cribs". Just his sets of miniature knights are awesome, plus I'm sure he's got all sorts of rare ASOIAF stuff all over the place.

I think your right becca, I didn't realise that there were more prizes on offer as I had already donated at the start of the fundraiser! but now I have one yayy! do you know if the DJ is de-valued if its put on a book?

Also, my collecting consists of:

A Game of Thrones:

UK Deluxe Edition 1/1st

UK Collectors Edition

UK Reissue with White DJ (on the way :D)

A Clash of Kings:

UK Deluxe Edition 1/1st- Signed

A Storm of Swords:

UK Reissue with White DJ

A Feast for Crows:

UK Deluxe Edition 1/1st

UK Reissue with White DJ

A Dance with Dragons:

UK Deluxe Edition 1/1st

Other Books:

Rogues 2014

Legends paperback 1999 1/1st

Wit and Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister

Not a very large collection as of yet, at the end of the month ill have my hands on the sub press aDwD, aFfC and aCoK. Then I have my sights set on the US editions. Still looking for the white reprint of aCoK.

It definitely is an addiction :dunno:

I think your right becca, I didn't realise that there were more prizes on offer as I had already donated at the start of the fundraiser! but now I have one yayy! do you know if the DJ is de-valued if its put on a book?

Also, my collecting consists of:

A Game of Thrones:

UK Deluxe Edition 1/1st

UK Collectors Edition

UK Reissue with White DJ (on the way :D)

A Clash of Kings:

A Storm of Swords:

UK Reissue with White DJ

A Feast for Crows:

UK Deluxe Edition 1/1st

UK Reissue with White DJ

A Dance with Dragons:

UK Deluxe Edition 1/1st

Other Books:

Rogues 2014

Legends paperback 1999 1/1st

Wit and Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister

Not a very large collection as of yet, at the end of the month ill have my hands on the sub press aDwD, aFfC and aCoK. Then I have my sights set on the US editions. Still looking for the white reprint of aCoK.

It definitely is an addiction :dunno:

Nice Job Lady. Which SP numbers did you manage to get? Looks like you'll be joining the large club of people who need ASoS

Haha that was you? That's crazy. So it's your fault I forked out an extra $250!!! Haha jks. Yeah the rights are really important. Now we don't have to worry about hunting down Got or the rest! My concern with low numbers like ours isthat someone who has the MM editions of GOT and ACoK has Storm & Feast in a numbered set and will only sell as a complete set (which is fair enough). I just have no interest in the MM's. Although you've got feast! Is that the one that was on ebay around the same time as the one i got?

haha yeah that was me, sorry abut that! yeah I agree with the MM, Im not all too interested in getting those either however if someone did want to sell them I would consider it, just for the fact of having a complete numbered set. yeah they were, after I missed out on yours I searched eBay and found those, I had a chat with the bloke selling them and he has them on hold for me! :)

Archived