[TV SPOILERS] Spoilery Tidbits RE: Episode 4

J_Crews

Your post, sorry however didnt realise this was the non book thread, new you see.

No worries! Just making sure :)

Point 4 doesn't happen in the book. I have no idea why they've decided to put it in, but if it's as bad as I'm expecting, I will most likely be a bit sick in my mouth :ack:

Point 4 involves Joffrey's sadistic interaction with 2 whores

What does #6 mean, anybody know?

I PM'd him :)

I have no idea. At first all I could think was

the Rat Cook

, but of course I'm getting ahead of myself there :lol: It's definitely intriguing.

Point 4 involves Joffrey's sadistic interaction with 2 whores

What does #6 mean, anybody know?

It's seen in the episode 4 preview.

They strap a metal bucket to the chest/stomach of a person, put a rat inside and then heat up the bucket. Due to the heat the rat will try to dig it's way out, and the only exit is through the chest/stomach of the victim.

They strap a metal bucket to the chest of a person , put a rat inside and then heat up the bucket. Due to the heat the rat will try to dig it's way out, and the only exit is through the chest of the victim.

Holy crap! :eek:

I’m wondering how point eight will be introduced, how much it’s cloaked. And I’m wondering whether it will be just a single character.

I'm hoping its not cloaked at all, never saw any reason for the cloaking in the book. I think the tv audience will let out a cheer as soon as they see Mr. Point 8 show up at Dany's place--I sure will! Take that, Joffrey, you sadistic little shit!

They strap a metal bucket to the chest of a person , put a rat inside and then heat up the bucket. Due to the heat the rat will try to dig it's way out, and the only exit is through the chest of the victim.

Are you.. are you absolutely serious? Where did you see this? This is terrible!

I'm hoping its not cloaked at all, never saw any reason for the cloaking in the book. I think the tv audience will let out a cheer as soon as they see Mr. Point 8 show up at Dany's place--I sure will! Take that, Joffrey, you sadistic little shit!

The delay was to get a better feel on whether Dany was mad. It also served to put off accusing Mormont of being a paid snitch.

But yeah, I’d rather it weren’t cloaked. I think they could save themselves on hiring a sumo wrestler, too.

Archived