[TV SPOILERS] Spoilery Tidbits RE: Episode 4

J_Crews

Oh duh! I can't believe I couldn't figure that one out. I hope its as creepy as it was in the books.

Me too. Other reports I've read from other non-book familiar TV reviewers have said it was shocking, disturbing, etc., so I expect we'll be pleased.

Me too. Other reports I've read from other non-book familiar TV reviewers have said it was shocking, disturbing, etc., so I expect we'll be pleased.

It'll be soooo fun to see how the Unsullied at TWoP react... smart tv fanatics who've analyzed every single moment and motivation and potential outcome of every plot point in this series. Can't wait! (Though I have to say, I am not, not, not looking forward to Point #4, the using, abusing, degrading of women is approaching critical mass with me--HBO better handle Joffrey's sexual sadism... unstimulatingly, as it were. And not as a thinly veiled voyeurism into more degradation of women. Tenga quidado, HBO, be careful with this...)

I have to say, I am not, not, not looking forward to Point #4, the using, abusing, degrading of women is approaching critical mass with me--HBO better handle Joffrey's sexual sadism... unstimulatingly, as it were. And not as a thinly veiled voyeurism into more degradation of women. Tenga quidado, HBO, be careful with this...)

I'm thinking it will be decidedly-unvoyeuristic, except for those wierdos who get off on that sort of thing. Sadly, there are those who will, no matter how disturbing the rest of us think it is. I think the whole point is to demonstrate Joffrey's sadistic shitbag-ery without showing him wantonly murdering cats with a crossbow and leaving them to suffer, and while also simultaneously meeting their naked tata quota for the week. I haven't heard just how bad it gets from any who have seen it.

What do we think the cliffhanger will be? I don't know how to do the spoiler alert thing (someone help please?) or else I would get more specific with this question.

shadowbaby

FYI: spoilers are placed by typing whatever you want within bracketed tags i.e. {spoiler} BLAH BLAH BLAH {/spoiler}, but replace the {'s with ['s and don't forget the / on the closing tag.

What do we think the cliffhanger will be? I don't know how to do the spoiler alert thing (someone help please?) or else I would get more specific with this question.

Here's the spoiler thing. Type this [ then type the word spoiler then type this ] Do not put any spaces. Type what you want to say. Then at the end type this [ then type this / then type the word spoiler then type this ]

So, its this.. bracket,spoiler,bracket. Then type whatever you want to say. Then its bracket,slash,spoiler,bracket.

Thanks for the tutorials.

Let's test it out..

cliffhanger is shadowbaby or death of Renly? I'm hoping for the latter.

First, your spoiler tag worked. Kudos.

Second, I think both...

I bet they show the shadowbaby birth and it killing Renly. They're gonna combine the two and eliminate Sir Cortnay Penrose as castellan of Storm's End completely. That's my 2 cents.

First, your spoiler tag worked. Kudos.

Second, I think both...

I bet they show the shadowbaby birth and it killing Renly. They're gonna combine the two and eliminate Sir Cortnay Penrose as castellan of Storm's End completely. That's my 2 cents.

This makes the most sense.

Since Renly is supposed to be nearer to Storm's End than Highgarden in the show he might stop off there because Stannis will threaten to attack after the parley. Mel will kill 2 bird with one stone.

You guys really think point 8 refers to

Barristan? To me it simply means Dany & co will meet Xaro/Quaithe/Pyat Pree (or all of them). Barristan won't show up until the last couple of episodes, maybe the very last one.

3. The quote of the episode? "There's no cure for being a c**t."

Has to be Tyrion or Bronn.

4. Think you hate Joffrey (Jack Gleeson) now? Just wait - he plunges to new depths of horridness this week.

I've seen rumours of Joff visiting a brothel before but I'm not convinced. He's going to have Sansa Stark stripped and beaten this week. Isn't that horrible enough?

7. "Did he tell you to f**k her too?"

Tyrion to Lancel mayhaps?

I also think Renly's death will be the cliffhanger, since the description of next weeks episode says: 'The end of the Baratheon rivalry drives Catelyn to flee and Littlefinger to act.' Can't freaking wait.

You guys really think point 8 refers to

Barristan? To me it simply means Dany & co will meet Xaro/Quaithe/Pyat Pree (or all of them). Barristan won't show up until the last couple of episodes, maybe the very last one.

That's what I assumed as well.

Book/episode spoiler:

I actually don't think Renly's death will be the cliffhanger. We already know the shadow baby will be in based on the episode preview, and I don't think they'd have both of those things happen in the same episode. My guess would be that Renly dies early in episode 5.

Archived