[TV SPOILERS] Spoilery Tidbits RE: Episode 4

J_Crews

Book/episode spoiler:

I actually don't think Renly's death will be the cliffhanger. We already know the shadow baby will be in based on the episode preview, and I don't think they'd have both of those things happen in the same episode. My guess would be that Renly dies early in episode 5.

Agree with this!

Prediction: Episode 4 ends in the cave on a really dark/creepy note. A huge WTF scene for non-book viewers. Love to see how they're gonna handle next weeks previews, as he'll die early and that scatters most the characters in that area.

This makes the most sense.

Since Renly is supposed to be nearer to Storm's End than Highgarden in the show he might stop off there because Stannis will threaten to attack after the parley. Mel will kill 2 bird with one stone.

Yepperz.

You guys really think point 8 refers to

Barristan? To me it simply means Dany & co will meet Xaro/Quaithe/Pyat Pree (or all of them). Barristan won't show up until the last couple of episodes, maybe the very last one.

Agreed. Far too early for Arsten Whitebeard.

Book/episode spoiler:

I actually don't think Renly's death will be the cliffhanger. We already know the shadow baby will be in based on the episode preview, and I don't think they'd have both of those things happen in the same episode. My guess would be that Renly dies early in episode 5.

But I think what they're going to do is show the birth of the shadowbaby that kills Renly, so it would make sense to have both together in the same episode. But it might be interesting to have Renly die at the beginning of next week's episode since no one would be expecting a death of that magnitude so early on in an episode. We'll just have to wait and see!

This really should have been a book AND tv spoiler thread, lol. It's practically all spoiler tags. I'm very excited about #5 and extremely curious about #6??? What the hell? And there better be a peach involved in this episode!

Archived