So, how do you think Jamie will kill Cersei?

Lucreel

I was rewatching the show and they both mention how they used to jump off the cliffs of Casterly Rock. Perhaps if she sealed herself inside then let her beloved and dear Jamie inside he realises shes gone mad and hurls her off the Rock. You know Cerseis weird. I don't want her dead for some reason; I think other characters have done more evil things. I'd say shes more of a contemptable character than one worth hating.

• 2 months later...

I agree with the "Romeo and Juliet" scenario where Jaime kills Cersei, just before he dies himself. I see it playing out with Cersei playing the role of the "Mad Queen", and Jaime killing her AND sacrificing himself for the greater good of KL. I do believe that Jaime will view his role in Cersei's death as his ultimate "honorable" deed as a knight.

I also would like Dany to meet Cersei face-to-face before Cersei's downfall. I don't believe that Margery Tyrell is the "younger, more beautiful queen" that was prophesied to Cersei... But that Dany T will ultimately fill that role.... "With Fire and Blood", naturally. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just remember that what we view as 'predictable' or 'obvious' after years of online discussion and speculation does not necessarily come off as obvious on a first or even second read, especially for someone who avoids these forums. I think Tyrion is meant to be the red herring here especially how Cersei goes on and on about him, thus my Jaime prediction...

Some other possible interpretations of "choke the life from you":

The valonqar might have greyscale, and by touching Cersei, infects her with it. The greyscale could creep through her body, turning her flesh to stone, until it eventually suffocates her.

The valonqar may poison Cersei, with something like The Strangler. Or, he may force her to drink molten gold, for example, or wildfire.

Or, upon discovering that she is pregnant, in a crime of passion the valonqar strangles her to the point that she miscarries. Cersei herself does not die, but her child is killed: the life that is choked from her is not her own.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

Or, upon discovering that she is pregnant, in a crime of passion the valonqar strangles her to the point that she miscarries. Cersei herself does not die, but her child is killed: the life that is choked from her is not her own.

I dont think this is possible...

If jamie kills cersei it will be with his hand and golden hand. but the little brother is a lot of options. I for one think it better fitting to the story as jamie. Her twin. I would want them to die together. And even with tyrion it would be good for him to get his revenge on cersei. Imagine if she would of accepted tyrion as hand or at least listened to his advice. She knew he was clever but her hatred of him for killing their mother was too overwhelming. But with some random little brother doing it. I'm sure GRRM could write it in to work. But he says he delivers clues for a reason other wise there would be no point to the clues. He says he is not a liar so he could trick us. I just know it will be a younger sibling that causes cersei's death. Most likely she will see the deaths of her children first but if not it could be tommen to kill her.

Some other possible interpretations of "choke the life from you":

The valonqar might have greyscale, and by touching Cersei, infects her with it. The greyscale could creep through her body, turning her flesh to stone, until it eventually suffocates her.

The valonqar may poison Cersei, with something like The Strangler. Or, he may force her to drink molten gold, for example, or wildfire.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

Jaime dies,then Tyrion dies and Cersie wanders the Land of Always Winter looking for her valonqar.

In my mind, it will be either Tyrion or Jaime.

Tyrion, for the reason to illustrate to the reader that Cersei set about her own downfall, she made the prophecy self-fulfilling because of how she treated Tyrion or Jaime, the one that Cersei would not expect.

My guess is that, unless Lady Stoneheart kills him, he's going back to King's Landing and tell the truth about the incest and that he is the kid's real father. That would seal both her fate and his, since that's high treason they would both be beheaded most likely.

I just hope that Tommen and Myrcella don't die because of it, the poor kids didn't ask for it.

IMHO there is NO KARMA for Cat to kill Cersei. She is going to eviscerate LF for any one of a number of reasons. shall i click them off: ned, lysa, orchestrating sansa's departure and internal assassination. Jaime is going to kill Cersei - and he's going to do it to get TOMMEN, his son, saved from the insanity.

Archived