Battle scenes

pixelchild

True. I think/ Im convinced the trailers showed all the battle/action scenes already we're gonna see.

Think of the episodes we've seen so far- any bit of fighting we'd already seen on the trailers n no more. The trailers implied there was lots more action to be seen but it's not the case so far.

It's like a comedy trailer showing you everyone one of the best, or only good, jokes.

Dissaspointing, but must focus on the positives!

If you're considering ditching the show because you've felt misled, just stick it out. There are going to be some epic battles that'll quench your thirst for blood.

If you're bummed about never seeing Robb's victorious battles, the books are very similar as Robb never becomes a POV character. You're always just hearing about him winning big battles from other characters as opposed to actually seeing it. But don't worry. Like I said, epic battles are coming, the current season not withstanding.

Then watch them again. There was a lot of battle scenes in the trailers that weren't shown on the show so far.

Sorry, I don't undstand. How does that contradict what I've said?

Lets hope the trend doesn't continue and we get see stuff not already seen on the trailers. Blackwater - I'm looking at you.

Game of Thrones got a 15% budget increase in season 2 for the sole purpose of portraying The Battle of Blackwater in episode 9, which means that episode will have 2,5 times the normal budget for an episode. So yes, I do believe we will see quite a lot of action.

Archived