Which actors do you want to see in the show? In ANY role, mostly English actors.

Ser Holt Salinas

But he portrays lovable douches so well :D He could beef up.... :dunno:

ETA: runner-up, Jason Statham?

Jason Statham plays clueless lummox's quite well....but only 5'9?

I suppose Purefoy could beef up....if, as some on here suppose, that the Greyjoys have already been cast without a breakdown going out to all, he'd have time to do it. :D He is 6'1 so not so bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sharlto Copley as Euron Greyjoy, or just about anyone. He's not English, but can do the accent just fine.

Joe Gilgun as anyone, would've made a good Ramsay, but Iwan is fine.

Brendan Gleeson would make a good Lord Manderly.

I'd love to see Jeremy Irons in there somewhere. Martin Freeman, Robbie Coltrane, Alan Rickman, Tom Hardy (wishful thinking).

And just now, James Earl Jones has come to mind. I think he'd fit well in GoT, maybe as Moqorro.

The Dream is Daniel Day Lewis, though it wouldn't happen. He likes his characters to have a contained arc, and a story that really speaks to him. He might've made a good Doran, but I can't really see him and Pedro Pascal being brothers.

I was watching HIMYM and I thought Cobie Smulders could really fit here. She has the "middle ages" look if you ask me, and I'm pretty sure she could do a fine accent.

Also, as I've said before, Travis Fimmel would kill it in any role. The same for Brendan Gleeson.

Also, as I've said before, Travis Fimmel would kill it in any role. The same for Brendan Gleeson.

Given the speculation that the Umbers will take on the role of the Manderlys and the Mount Clans I'd love to see Gleeson as Mors/Hother Umber.

I'd also like to nominate Kat Dennings for Myranda Royce. Sansa's story is bound to need some fleshing out in S5 and Denning has both the ahem physique and the comedic experience necessary to pull off the role.

Given the speculation that the Umbers will take on the role of the Manderlys and the Mount Clans I'd love to see Gleeson as Mors/Hother Umber.

I'd also like to nominate Kat Dennings for Myranda Royce. Sansa's story is bound to need some fleshing out in S5 and Denning has both the ahem physique and the comedic experience necessary to pull off the role.

I think Gleeson would be good. I don't think we would get two Umbers, but if we did, a Gleeson Tim Dalton combo would be a dream.

Archived