GoT got a south park mention

red flea

Not sure how many of you guys are South Park fans, but i just watched a new episode, and Mr. Garrison has developed a GoT obsession. He was talking about it in class.

Its secondary to the "story", but i thought it was funny none the less.

GoT is on its way to meme territory.

I couldn't stop laughing either, I had to rewind it and pause the scene so I could read the entire blackboard.

I thought the funniest part was how under Jon Snow on the board it says "Eddard Stark's bastard "son"" which I thought was the funniest thing because of the quotes used around the word son.

I couldn't stop laughing either, I had to rewind it and pause the scene so I could read the entire blackboard.

I thought the funniest part was how under Jon Snow on the board it says "Eddard Stark's bastard "son"" which I thought was the funniest thing because of the quotes used around the word son.

:lol: Epic! I need to find this episode.

Oh my god. That is precious. I didn't catch that until I saw your post and went back to rewatch it.

Archived