{Book Spoilers} Blackfish, where are you?

Lors' Edrick

Is anyone under the opinion that the character of Brynden 'Blackfish' Tully, might not be portrayed in the TV series. He was already not shown in the first season, even though he was the one who first greets Lady Cat, and her prisoner Tyrion, on their way to see Lysa in the Vale. My hopes are that he is indeed included, but i cant remember when exactly he shows himself again in Book 2. In this forum, mostly everyone's opinion of the Blackfish, is that he is the coolest dude in Westeros, and I agree with that.

Is anyone under the opinion that the character of Brynden 'Blackfish' Tully, might not be portrayed in the TV series. He was already not shown in the first season, even though he was the one who first greets Lady Cat, and her prisoner Tyrion, on their way to see Lysa in the Vale. My hopes are that he is indeed included, but i cant remember when exactly he shows himself again in Book 2. In this forum, mostly everyone's opinion of the Blackfish, is that he is the coolest dude in Westeros, and I agree with that.

They do have a lot of characters to keep track of, but the Blackfish does play an important role in Robb's army.

He does appear in CoK but is also off stage a lot.

Then he has a lot of dialog in SoS , I really don't know what they are going to do about him, he is in the first four novels. I don't know what George is going to do about him by book 5 he has gone off stage, but is still lurking.

I also think Brynden is a badass, and he definitely deserves a role in the series. I think they're going to introduce the Tully's early next season (Hoster, Edmure and Brynden) in Riverrun.

The Blackfish does not do anything much, he just acts mysterious. We are all dying to know what he argued with his brother over, but aside from that he doesn't do much. So I can see why they dropped him.

We know what they argued about. Hoster wanted him to get married; Brynden refused. Some readers speculate that the Blackfish is gay.

I fear more and more that the whole plot around Robb and Edmure will be cut also. That there will be no "less explicit" order from Robb to hold Riverrun and do not atack. That there will be no glorious Edmure fighting Tywin off and making him be in place to reinforce Kings Landing.

I fear nothing from this will be seen.

Im hoping he will be in next season, doesnt look likely he'll be in this one. I was dissapointed he wasnt in the first series and expected him to make an appearance in this one, hopefully he wont be cut altogether because im looking forward to finding out what happened to the Blackfish in the books.

Archived