We are not getting too much sex, we are getting the wrong sex.

forEvermore

And people need to stop bitching about the Loras/Renly scene.

:agree:

I was watching that episode with a group of guys, and they actually tried to change the channel during that scene. I started yelling about how many boobs I've had to look at during this show, and made them change it back.

Starting watching series 2 just now, and am registering on the first GoT forum I can find just to post this: (hell maybe even someone involved in the TV show might read it)

For most of the GoT TV show, and including the books, the sex scenes don't bother me and I don't mind them; I've started watching season 2 though, and the absolute worst sex scenes of any TV show or film that exist, are those where you cut from one scene to another, where someone is screaming and moaning extremely loudly in a sex scene.

What is the point in that? It is simply cringe inducing and if you're watching stuff at any level of volume on TV or even with headphones, you're pretty much automatically searching for the volume control to turn it down.

This kind of stuff in any TV show or film immediately ruins any enjoyment I'm having in watching it, because it's extremely annoying that there is such an immediately stupid and crass sex scene in the show. I don't mind all the other sex scenes, they're (sometimes excessively) graphic, sometimes noisy and ridiculous and that's fine I don't care, that's (kind of) how the books are too; just don't cut from one scene straight into a stupidly loud sex scene, it adds nothing to the show and is completely stupid.

A bit of a silly thing to register and make a topic over I admit, but it annoyed me enough watching this just now that I was motivated to find some place to post this; if anyone involved in making the show should read this, please put in a word to not jump straight into such a scene.

It also appears that HBO won't show Ros nude anymore, as she had put on some weight. Only athletic bodies on TV! Quite disgusting when you think about it.

The girl on the ship was far from athletic, so was the whore that was treated so roughly by Joffry. Ros was nude in the same scene, btw.

I was watching that episode with a group of guys, and they actually tried to change the channel during that scene. I started yelling about how many boobs I've had to look at during this show, and made them change it back.

A lot of guys are simply so insecure to think watching a gay scene will magically turn them into gays as well.

Archived