[Book Spoilers] EP 209 Discussion

Ran

Incredible episode! Stannis fighting was awesome. Joffrey you are a little b*tch as everyone knows. Loved The Hound this episode. The whole scene with Bronn shooting the arrow, how they zoomed in on his face, incredible. Peter Dinklage KILLED IT in this episode as Tyrion. HALFMAN! HALFMAN! HALFMAN!

I hope you are wrong, ckal, I want to see Garlan Tyrell :(

I need to watch this episode again, for the seven.

I know but think of the context of the show. It only makes sense for Renly's lover to carry on his memory in battle, not some character we've never seen or heard of before (in the show). It gives more depth to Loras' character.

Not a San San shipper, but I thought she should had at least cup his cheeks or just put a hand on his face, and Sansa with the doll was warming, remembering her dad and family.

And Sansa did well calming the ladies.

Looks like Shae may take the part of Dontos, next week showed LF delivering the lier lines that the hound was to say.

Cersei to fuzzy warm, but getting ready to kill Tommen was chilling.

Blown away by the epiosde. The green flame was outstanding. Action was superb.

- Loved the scene with Bronn and Sandor. It was like GRRM was teasing us after probably being asked a million times who would win in a fight.

-Lena Heady was again fantastic. I was iffy on her portrayal last season but I think she has grown into the role. Sophie Turner also has her time to shine.

- So Shae is from Lorath

- Tyrion was aged up, only four years younger than Jaime and Cersei. Or at least that how Cersei remembers it, being four when her mother died.

- I kept wondering if Tyrion would indeed get sliced because there was a lack on KG knights mention. But when Joff ordered Ser Boros and Ser Mandon to accompany him I knew he was doomed. Nice to see Pod get the save.

- I almost did a fan boy squee when the Hound told Joff to fuck off.

- And ending the episode with The Rains of Castamere might have been the best moment in the entire show. chills

I know but think of the context of the show. It only makes sense for Renly's lover to carry on his memory in battle, not some character we've never seen or heard of before (in the show). It gives more depth to Loras' character.

I totally agree with you, but I can dream, haha. And sorry, I may have clicked on report instead of quote at first :bang:

There is a small stag on the front of his helm, but that doesn't look like Renly's armor, I am looking at the image here and the shots of Renly. It's hard to tell, but the gold peice below his neck doesn't look the same and the should guard looks plainer.