[Book Spoilers] EP 209 Discussion

Ran

Just as many of us suspected, Loras played the part of Renly's ghost and Tyrion got a slice across the face instead of his nose getting lopped off. Glad they kept variations on both. Very well done.

Nice shot, Pod.

Well...the big green explosion bc they got the color just right and I love fireworks. By a millimicron. I would have tossed the whole book over the side gladly if Sansa had gone with the Hound.

That better and more brutal than I anticipated. Looked wonderful! I was hoping The Hound would demand Sansa to sing him a song and that he would be really drunk and give her his cloak, but that's minor. We got the point he has a thing for her....or is he just a nice guy.....? Haha

The last song in the soundtrack is Three Blasts. It's clear what the final climax will be.

Whoa. Didn't know that. You think they are going to end the season on the attack on the Fist of the First Men? That would be ridiculously amazing. The Others take them....

I loved Shae and Sansa together in this episode.

To me, there was so many people tied for best performance of the episode. Sophie Turner was amazing, as was the guys playing Bronn and Sandor, and Stephen Dillane was such a bad ass, what a cool different version of Stannis.

The cleverly did not show you Davos or Tyrion in the previews...

He he he,... *rubs hands together whilst grinning maniacally* ...I'm going to enjoy listening to the newbies speculate all week!

What an amazing episode!!! Literally cheered and clapped my hands on several occasions. I made the mistake of trying to eat dinner while watching and stopped with the fork halfway to my mouth several times because I was so caught up in it!

Loved everyone! Happy to see Podrick!!!!

Loved the Cersei/Tommen scene addition. If I didn't know their future, I would have really been scared for them.

I do wish they'd changed it a little so that Joffrey did something useful. Since they aged him up, it was a little strange that he meekly obeyed his mommy and left the battle.

I didn't read through all of the comments, but I don't get the "No Renley's ghost" stuff....Loras was wearing Renley's shizz, wasn't he? That is why Stannis was yelling "I killed you!!!"

Oh man. I was choking up for Tommen. When Loras opened the door I was like "Thank God!" Gah! I know he isn't dead yet in the books, but I'm holding out that Maggy was wrong about him. That was well written and scared me.