Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP 209 Discussion

Overall, awesome, but there are nitpicks. Even If GRRM did write it. I would think time constraints reduced the SanSan scene. But so many SanSan scenes have been reduced that I wonder if he has had a change of heart over what he originally wrote.

I hope he didn't have a change of heart..... the dynamic between the two of them is so interesting and important to Sansa's character development

Wow, that made up for two weeks of mediocrity. Pretty much hit all the right notes. I wanted them to pull the Renly fake out, but oh well...

I loved seeing Stannis be a Baretheon...

11.5/10

Yes, the doll scene was good, but they dropped the rest of the scene. WTF.

Unfortunately, I have to absolutely agree with you on this FB. :frown5:

Edited by Queen of Winter

Awesome, awesome, awesome...

I will always remember that green wildfire explosion. It was one of the best things I have ever seen on tv.

When the credits started rolling I couldn`t believe 55 minutes had passed.

Wow, that made up for two weeks of mediocrity. Pretty much hit all the right notes. I wanted them to pull the Renly fake out, but oh well...

I loved seeing Stannis be a Baretheon...

11.5/10

They did have Renly's Ghost. It was Loras. He was on the white horse wearing Renly's armor and antler helm. It was not obvious because the antlers are small. I wish they were big antlers sticking out the sides of his helm!

Agreed on Stannis kicking ass! Loved it!

Anybody that was actually disappointed with this episode is something of a lunatic... Best episode yet. Can't wait for his ep next year!

Incredible episode! Stannis fighting was awesome. Joffrey you are a little b*tch as everyone knows. Loved The Hound this episode. The whole scene with Bronn shooting the arrow, how they zoomed in on his face, incredible. Peter Dinklage KILLED IT in this episode as Tyrion. HALFMAN! HALFMAN! HALFMAN!

I hope you are wrong, ckal, I want to see Garlan Tyrell :(

I need to watch this episode again, for the seven.

I know but think of the context of the show. It only makes sense for Renly's lover to carry on his memory in battle, not some character we've never seen or heard of before (in the show). It gives more depth to Loras' character.

Not a San San shipper, but I thought she should had at least cup his cheeks or just put a hand on his face, and Sansa with the doll was warming, remembering her dad and family.

And Sansa did well calming the ladies.

Looks like Shae may take the part of Dontos, next week showed LF delivering the lier lines that the hound was to say.

Cersei to fuzzy warm, but getting ready to kill Tommen was chilling.