Ygritte

J_Crews

Yep. Gorgeous redhead with a kinda husky, sultry, come-here-and-sex-me voice and what on Downton Abbey seemed to be a pretty pronounced Scottish accent. Me likey. :drool:

Been waiting to see Ygritte, hers was 1 of my favorite parts in the book, and as for the series it will be a good turn of events for the viewers to get to see a love story thats a trillion times better than twilight

Har! Har!

Thought she was good in the role so far. Will see how it expands over the coming weeks.

Though as she is a pretty redhead I'm probably going to subconsciously ignore any faults and drool over her...she can make covering up fully in parka's sexy...

I was hoping so much to hear "You know nothing, Jon Snow" every time he answered one of her questions or provocations.

I don't think she really says that until later, if I recall. However, I like the actress playing the part. I usually went by Roy Dotrice's way of saying it, which is EEE grit

I don't think she really says that until later, if I recall. However, I like the actress playing the part. I usually went by Roy Dotrice's way of saying it, which is EEE grit

Yeah I think you're right. But still, it wouldn't hurt and it'd be a nice pick-me-up for book readers after all the b.s. the writers have added in. That line is just enchanting in a way.

Archived