Ygritte

J_Crews

I think she is portrayed well on the screen, and is very similar looking to how I imagined her.

Except I think all the wildlings/rangers should look more dirty/gritty. This show prides itself on realism; everybody should look more lived-in.

I wasn't crazy about Ygritte in the books, but that may have been due to my opinion of Jon.

Next re-read I will have more appreciatiopn for the character I'm sure.

Unfortunately, they will all look HBO-ified in my head. Which is not that big a problem.

I thought Rose was amazing as Ygritte! I never warmed to Ygritte in the books, I guess she annoyed me quite a lot for various reasons but I found myself liking her to my surprise during this episode which I think was mostly down to the actresses portrayal. I feel like she definitely stole the scenes she had with Kit.

I don't think she really says that until later, if I recall. However, I like the actress playing the part. I usually went by Roy Dotrice's way of saying it, which is EEE grit

I was waiting for it a well and did a search in the books to see when it occurred. She doesn't say it until aSoS. I do hope they have her say it this season.

I don't think she really says that until later, if I recall. However, I like the actress playing the part. I usually went by Roy Dotrice's way of saying it, which is EEE grit

I was waiting for it a well and did a search in the books to see when it occurred. She doesn't say it until aSoS. I do hope they have her say it this season.

She was wonderful there. She just seems to have a certain earnestness about her. Perfect for Ygritte. I don't like thinking about what's ahead. :(

Makes me a sad panda... :(

About the wildlings looking dirty, maybe because of the weather and the lack of.. dirt lol

I think it's ok, since they're wrapped up in so many layers of fur and stuff.

BTW, I didn't like the bootyshake... come on, it sucks if you're on jeans with a tight underwear, imagine with leather, belt and fur. Unnecessary.

I was hoping so much to hear "You know nothing, Jon Snow" every time he answered one of her questions or provocations.

Same here! There were at least three perfect occasions where she could have responded with it...

I have already stated this on another thread but the actress playing Ygritte is perfect. Does make up for the actress playing Asha. Casting cannot always be perfect or perhaps how a reader views visions the character.

I was a bit disappointed in the lack of "You know nothing, Jon Snow" but I assume we'll get plenty of those as time goes on ^_^

She's beautiful and quite good in the role otherwise

You know some fans are so happy they got rid of Lord Commander Mormont damned annoying crow, I am with them.

I don't know if 'Words are Wind' has been ditched too, but jez did I get tired of "You know nothing, Jon Snow".

George is such a fine seasoned writer, I don't know if these phrases were supposed to be a joke or some other kind of jape on his part, like onions and boiled leather.

You know some fans are so happy they got rid of Lord Commander Mormont damned annoying crow, I am with them.

I don't know if 'Words are Wind' has been ditched too, but jez did I get tired of "You know nothing, Jon Snow".

George is such a fine seasoned writer, I don't know if these phrases were supposed to be a joke or some other kind of jape on his part, like onions and boiled leather.

Regardless of what you thought of the raven, he could be incredibly significant. He is much more intelligent than the normal ravens, and is often caught arriving meetings and viewing paperwork. He could very easily be a spy for Bloodraven or the Others.

Looks as I imagined, but I was expecting a lot of the hardcore wildling's to have Scottish accents, however I can understand why they didn't given that the US audience has trouble with broad UK accents (not my words!) hence why Davos appears to be more MIddlesborough than Geordie (much easier to understand in comparison!).

I was blown away by how powerful Rose's facial expressions were. This woman can act! I also loved the sexy snuggles with you-know-nothing-Jon-Snow. If you can't kill 'em, tease 'em! Rwar! (Aside: Yes she's a little too pretty if you want to follow the books but so is everyone else. It's television!)

Regardless of what you thought of the raven, he could be incredibly significant. He is much more intelligent than the normal ravens, and is often caught arriving meetings and viewing paperwork. He could very easily be a spy for Bloodraven or the Others.

Also it helps when Jon become lord commander when it perches on his should CORN?

I laughed so hard when everyone thought Sam had planned it and he talks about almost wetting himself.

Also it helps when Jon become lord commander when it perches on his should CORN?

I laughed so hard when everyone thought Sam had planned it and he talks about almost wetting himself.

I didn't include that because they could have just gone with the "hero of the Wall" thing (they like going against the books).

Archived