Maybe I'm the Only One, but

Slaytanic213

I don't think Sansa's marriage to Tyrion was a bad thing. I was disappointed that she ran after Joffrey's wedding and left Tyrion there holding the bag, so to speak. He was always kind to her and did the best he could to protect her from Joffrey and even after the red wedding, he wanted to console her. He's even protecting her during his "trial". I know GRRM makes him out to be monstrous to look at, but, he's a good person and has never meant her any harm; quite the opposite. I'm kind of hoping they make their way back to each other. Hell, I'm even hoping Jamie and Brienne "hook up"...LOL!!!

Definately better than Littlefinger. What a lying piece of sh...! Ugh! I just finished reading the Sansa chapter where Littlefinger marries Lyssa and all I wanted to do was scream "you liar!" LOL!!

Well, I don't think it was so much getting away from Tyrion, it was more the getting away from Cersei, since she didn't feel safe with the Lannisters in KL. She mentions that he treated her kind of good in her chapters, but she wanted to leave.

I aggree. Sansa would eventually learn to accept Tyrion as a friend, if not necessarily as a husband or lover. And no doubt she is in much more danger with Petyr Baelish than she would be with Tyrion.

Or at least, so it would be were it not for Cersei and the death of Joffrey. I can't really blame her for being unhappy with the marriage to the uncle of her parent's killer, however.

Sansa is still a girl and needs protection. The marriage with Tyrion is a good piece of news at last, for her sake. Both Tyrion and Sansa have advantages from the union but I am sceptic about a love story between them. In the future maybe Sansa will appreciate the dwarf as a very good friend and protector.

But we know... GRRM likes surpring us with the most unlikely events.

I totally understand why she wanted to leave and I don't think it was because of Tyrion, but rather the rest of the Lannisters, esp. as someone else mentioned, Cersei. She wasn't safe there where they could easily have put her on trial as well. I do think or hope that at some point she'd reconnect w/Tyrion and accept him as a friend. Littlefinger is a creep of the first order and is in no way trustworthy.

I think sansa's marriage to Tyrion was horrible, a cruel joke, left no doubt she was a pawn for the Lannisters, crushed all her dreams of having a good wedding, and will pose problems for her in the future.

It was bad for Tyrion, too, since they didn't have sex (you know that's all he's thinking of.)

• 2 weeks later...

I like the way the marriage makes you feel sympathy for both of them.

Sometimes I find it really sad, reading Tyrion's pov, knowing that Sansa doesn't want him, can't accept him, and yet really he does his best to protect her, not telling her details about her mother/brother.

She'd definitely be better with Tyrion than with Littlefinger. From the moment she finds him on that boat you just know nothing good will come of it, although I do hold out hope that Sandor Clegane will come back a reformed character and save her from all of them :D

I think Sansa wasn't happy because she was promised to Wilas, and the disappointment was to great. Also Tyrions ugly im just gone say it.

There's more to a relationship than looks...LOL!! I just think he was kind to her. The only one who has ever been kind to her since leaving Winterfell. And, he doesn't lie to her and use her like Littlefinger. Just my opinion. I'm rooting for them. :)

It doesn't matter how kind he was to her. She owed him nothing and should have wanted only one thing: To GTFO. If I were her I wouldn't give two shits about what happens to Tyrion.

Wow...that's harsh. LOL!!

Archived