White-Luck Warrior IX

jurble

Hello everyone, long-time lurker on these threads from The Thousandfold Thought on forward. First time poster.

re: The Sorweel/Serwa/Moenghus situation at the near end of The WhiteLuck Warrior

With Serwa literally shouting after a humiliated Sorweel "A son, a daughter and AN ENEMY" it seemed to me that this was not a regular relationship she was having with Moenghus. They have not been screwing for a long time. It seemed like Serwa was justifying her actions. That Sorweel during his time with the Great Ordeal in general and with Moenghus/Serwa teleporting in particular had grown close to these Anasurimbor. That he had begone to identify with them; he was clearly romantically interested in Serwa and had begun to develop a friendship with Moenghus.

In other words, I think the Anasurimbor siblings did it because in the current state of affairs they were not delivering to the Nonmen an ENEMY and the Nonmen of Ishteribinth(sp?) would have known it. The siblings had to do something to turn Sorweel against them, to MAKE him hate. So, knowing of his feelings, she did what would drive him to rage and anger. Even though she, in no small way, returned his affections. She even warns him earlier, when she notices his fascination and attraction "Don't be stupid Sorweel."

It seems ironic this dude gets called crazy when it's in regards to someone else having written alot of stuff!

I know calling him crazy is just lulz - I'm just lulling at the lulz! (hmm...'lulling'...I really like that word...)

With Serwa literally shouting after a humiliated Sorweel "A son, a daughter and AN ENEMY" it seemed to me that this was not a regular relationship she was having with Moenghus.

It's possible they did it solely for Sorweel's benefit, a plan put to them by Khelllus...I'm kinda surprised that Serwa would risk getting pregnant.

Though we do know there's one more set of books, and I can see the child of Serwa and Moe Jr. playing a role....Scylvendi Gnostic Sorcerer....hmmmmm....

It's possible they did it solely for Sorweel's benefit, a plan put to them by Khelllus...I'm kinda surprised that Serwa would risk getting pregnant.

Though we do know there's one more set of books, and I can see the child of Serwa and Moe Jr. playing a role....Scylvendi Gnostic Sorcerer....hmmmmm....

Why would she risk getting pregnant? If prostitutes can prevent it, why should a half Dunyain Imperial princess be unable to do the same?

I'm pretty sure she has no "whore's shell", as the other nuns would be able to sense it, but I could be wrong.

It's sort of weird that witches can prevent pregnancy but Inchoroi can't make a skin spy without a penis. I sort of get the limitation in that the Inchies are male and the skin spies are based off their DNA.

I've never understood why the inches would have a penis at all. Why would they want to fuck humans or nonmen? Why do they need some dangling external appendage to satisfy themselves or others? If they are all about pleasure you'd think they would just genetically engineer their entire body into a big clitlike thing.

Just seems so limited for an alien race of pleasure seekers.

Cause it's not just sex, it's also about depravity.

(Maybe the original Inchies could literally fuck themselves, but on Earwa they need penises to more fully humiliate/denegrate the Nonmen and humans? Literally tools of some sick conquest?)

When someone edits a Wiki, it says it's been edited. I don't understand your confusion. This dude has been adding stuff to the wiki.

The tone of the post made me think someone was systematically wiping out the wiki--probably in retaliation for Bakker's blog wars.

@ Kal, I figure they birthed human-esque genitalia the way they birthed human esque mouths, and for basically the same reason.

In other words, I think the Anasurimbor siblings did it because in the current state of affairs they were not delivering to the Nonmen an ENEMY and the Nonmen of Ishteribinth(sp?) would have known it. The siblings had to do something to turn Sorweel against them, to MAKE him hate.

Yeh well, its not like Sorweel had to do a lot of detective work to catch 'em at it. Seemed like an typical Dunyain style manipulation to me. Whether Moe Jnr is knowingly in on it, idk.

eta. I see wiki guy is looking for a job, so he's got time to edit atm, I guess.

Well, Shaeonanra has to fuck Aurang somehow, and I don't think Aurang's penis can enter Shae without massive damage. So maybe, there's a pleasure orifice there somewhere?

Perhaps the Inchies birthed mouths for multiple purposes. :leaving:

...I don't think Aurang's penis can enter Shae without massive damage.

Wyh not? I didn't hurt Esmi, nor the guy in the last chapter of tWP (except for the fact, of course, that he was raped).

Yeah, thats the thing - its not like the inches need the penis. They are able to excite the skins pies (autocorrect ftw) without anything more than a touch, and seduce esmi without it. The penis itself clearly isn't making the guy at the end of twp all happy that he has a giant hole in his abdomen.

And why stop at one? Why stop at one mlnormal man shaped one? As stated again and again the inches are just stupid. No imagination. Star trek erotic fanfic writers do better.

It's sort of weird that witches can prevent pregnancy but Inchoroi can't make a skin spy without a penis.

Actually, I don’t know if they couldn’t. We haven’t been given enough of a description of the Serwespy. They clearly can manipulate their body quite a bit.

What the Inchies cannot do is to build a skin spy (or other halfway intelligent being, such as a Sranc) without very powerful sexual urges. That’s because they use these urges for control.

It’s Bakker’s solution to the Singularity problem: how do we build an artificial intelligence (a Sranc, a Skin spy) what isn’t going to kill us. How do we hard-code the taboo into them. Asimov’s solution are the three laws of Robitics. Bakker’s solution is to make the Makers sexually and religiously very delicious. Their cognitive make-up is such that veneration and attration to the Inchoroi is built into them. I find that quite cool (and it’s of course compatible with Bakker’s themes of religion and sex being structures of control.)

Actually, I don’t know if they couldn’t. We haven’t been given enough of a description of the Serwespy. They clearly can manipulate their body quite a bit.

IIRC, Cnaiur actually fucks it, so I assume that much at least.

What the Inchies cannot do is to build a skin spy (or other halfway intelligent being, such as a Sranc) without very powerful sexual urges. That’s because they use these urges for control.

No argument there.

Their cognitive make-up is such that veneration and attration to the Inchoroi is built into them.

Is it, though? All I remember is that the skinspies get aroused when touched by or in the presence of the Inch. I don't recall a clear indication that they want to fuck the Inchies. They're simply glorious to be around, apparently.

The sranc do go crazy when Aurang appears, though (last chapter of WP again).

As stated again and again the inches are just stupid.

Which is also part of the point. They think they're all that, but they're essentially sex-crazed maniacs, as fallible as mere humans and Nonmen, as Kellhus' encounter with Aurang makes clear.

Star trek erotic fanfic writers do better.

Please, no. Let's not.

Archived