White-Luck Warrior IX

jurble

Rereading the Warrior Prophet, when Kellhus gets the skin-spies in the dark room, and thinks to himself, "All eyes need light." I wondered, why didn't the Consult give a larger vision spectrum to include infrared?

How the fuck would they know about infrared? Remember, they came from the shitty colonist ship, the one with all the objectivists and telephone sanitizers. They created a race of things that disguises itself by cleverly made hands. Why hands? Because they can't figure out anything else to do and can't think outside of their paradigms. They don't know about infrared or any of that shit. They barely know how to speak without fucking.

This is what happens when Bakker doesn't release an Atrocity Tale for six months.

Yeah, unless something changed there'll be no Atrocity Tales until after TUC comes out. And possibly no TUC updates for awhile, though Bakker did say he was going to send a chapter of the book to the Bakker Book Forums.

If you're like me, and more interested in the books that the blog - which I guess is now a [pseudo]science philosophy hobbyist thing - better to go to the forums.

Philo-wank -> Intellectual Masturbation -> Regular Masturbation -> Flavor of Semen -> Swallowing as some how enhancing Oral Sex -> Post Ejaculation Activities some how enhancing Oral Sex -> Snowballing.

I took the flavor of semen thing as just being considerate of your partner, I've no idea how you got to points 5, 6 and 7.

I took the flavor of semen thing as just being considerate of your partner, I've no idea how you got to points 5, 6 and 7.

Point being -> being considerate can just mean not thinking the other person has to swallow.

?

Do not seek too deeply Sci, in the affairs of Callan, my good and faithful servant. Your skin would salt to see such loyalty.

Pride....Pride is a sickness ... For most it's a fever, a contagion goaded by the glories of others.

But for some, like you, Sciborg, it is a defect carried from the womb.

For your whole life you've wondered what it was that moved the men about you. Why would a father dedicate himself to Truth, when he need only write trope-laden fantasies to please the masses?

Why would a young man take the Orders of The Three Pound Brain, exchange the luxuries of his station for a cubicle, authority for servitude to the Holy Canadian?

Why do so many give, when it is so easy to take?

But you ask these questions because you know nothing of strength. For what is strength but the resolve to deny base inclinations—the determination to sacrifice in the name of one's brothers?

You, Sciborg, know only weakness, and because it takes strength to acknowledge weakness, you call your weakness strength.

You betray your brother. You fresco your heart with flatteries. You, who are less than any man, say to yourself, 'I am a god'....

You are no longer a Man of Bakker, Sciborg.

In truth, you never were.

What sorcery is this, why can't I click his name to view his profile?! My guess is that it's a mod, who made the account, and then banned it - for the sake of mystery. Unbans to post, and then bans it again.

Like I said, it was Nicky Tesla, who was prior to that Telsa. (note the misspelling).

Disappointing, especially in the repetition of the little simian thing. That's not a very Kellhusian statement, nor is it particularly Bakkeresque.

interesting thinger from the other forum:

If you much know someone's location to send them a dream, how was it that Moenghus sent Cnaiur the dream that caused him to visit his father's tomb, and thus discover Kellhus?

That seems to imply that Moenghus was in the area of the Utemot, else he would not have known where his Nayu was, to send him a dream.

I didn't realize Cnaiur got sent a dream, what's the textual evidence? Much of the Three Seas is Conditioned Ground, but I always pegged Cnaiur finding Kellhus to Onkas not to Moenghus.

Archived