Name one thing that will make you angry if its not happen in the next book

cooper56

Dany coming to Westeros was my first thought. Also very important are the Others actually doing something, Winter finally arriving, some sort of indication about which supposed Targs are real (i.e. Aegon, Jon Snow, etc.), and finding out more about the FM/Maesters.

well everything is pretty much covered but here we go;

1- howland reed (spelling?)

2- galbert glover... wtf happens to him and mormont.

3-Davos and rickon.

4-Arya heading to westeros.

5- Jon snow not being resurrected but survives the attack.(not dieing in the first place)

6- the vale actually doing something.

7- dany leaving mareen

8- blackfish..... where the fuck is he.

9- Jayne westerling fake or real.

Most of mine have been mentioned before but here it goes...

- Unresolved conflict between Jamie, Brienne and Lady Stoneheart

- Jon dead, undead or resurrected by Melissandre

- 99% of Dany's chapters centered in Mereen :ack:

- Not knowing what is going on at the Citadel

- The Others finally making a move

- Boltons and Freys not getting at least some well deserved comeuppance

If Dany's still in mf'ing Mereen :bang:

+1

Reading about Dany stuck in Mereen for the whole book was almost painful.

As for, let's say, Jaime and Brienne, I would not mind terribly if the next mention of either of them is in the epilogue of Book 7: "and as for Jaime and Brienne, he slipped on a banana peel and died, and she's now a farmer; sorry for not mentioning them earlier".

Dany coming to Westeros was my first thought. Also very important are the Others actually doing something, Winter finally arriving, some sort of indication about which supposed Targs are real (i.e. Aegon, Jon Snow, etc.), and finding out more about the FM/Maesters.

Agree, agree, agree, oh and add Tyrion meeting up with Dany

As for, let's say, Jaime and Brienne, I would not mind terribly if the next mention of either of them is in the epilogue of Book 7: "and as for Jaime and Brienne, he slipped on a banana peel and died, and she's now a farmer; sorry for not mentioning them earlier".

Laughed. Out loud. I would probably bust a gut from laughter in my book, and then throw it in rage.

I want ...

Jon's fate resolved, one way or the other.

Stannis to meet the Boltons.

Davos to get Rickon (or at least, we learn what's going on there).

Arya to get out of Braavos.

Sansa to start breaking away from Littlefinger.

Margaery and Cersei's trials are resolved.

The Brotherhood to take Riverrun.

Jaime and Brienne's storyline to be resolved or at least for its resolution to be set up.

The Faceless Men and/or Citadel's endgame to be explained.

I'm not too stressed about plottier things—like the ins and outs of motivations and such—happening in specifically TWoW as opposed to just "in the series." For me to be satisfied, the obvious cliffhangers need to be resolved, though. Jaime and Brienne spring to mind, as well as Jon Snow. I'd like to see Dany go on the offensive; even if she doesn't end up in Westeros immediately, I'd like her to be seen as an immediate threat and have the Westerosi POVs start preparing for dragon warfare.

If we wont be told on what happens to Jon. If there are few Bran chapers. If Arya doesn't head back to Westeros. If Dany stays in Essos again. If the wolves wont return yet as Jojen said they will >.>

The two things that MUST happen in the next book:

1. The Others have to make more of an appearance and start attacking the Wall and Westeros.

2. Dany must get to Westeros already.

This. The Others not showing up is the main thing that will tick me off, followed by a close second is Dany not in Westeros, or at least she'll be on her way by the end of the book. I'll even take that much.

At least Ramsay dying (it's too much to hope the rest of the Boltons buy it). This is my "one"

Things I hope will happen:

Littlefinger's empire beginning to crumble.

What everybody has already said about Dany getting her arse in gear.

At least one damn reveal -- TOJ, R + L=J, Howland Reed, whatever-the-hell is going on in the crypts. Please, I'm beggin'!

Some Other action.

If Dany doesn't land in Westeros. It's already tedious enough that Winds won't be the final conflict to conclude the series. It'd be that much worse if George ends it with Dany finally stepping on a boat to cross the Narrow Sea, and it's some stupid cliffhanger.

She should at least land, and I'd understand if George wants to save the reenactment of King's Landing as the climax for the next book. But I want her to finally interact in Westeros. The only thing better is if George decides to shock us by killing her in Essos. Then someone else would take up the banner and finish her war.

1.) If Dany doesn't at least reach the shores of Westeros. If she gets caught up in any of the free city nonsense (Myr and Tyrosh war, Voltanis, etc..) I'm going to lose my freaking mind, no more damn distractions or pit stops!

2.) If Dorne and the Vale don't freaking do something.

3.) If Jon doesn't leave the NW and claim a crown when he comes back I'm going to be seriously disappointed. If he doesn't steal Val I'll also be left shaking my damn head.

Something that is making me go mad is all that beating around the bush with the bastards (Edric and Gendry). I really like Gendry and I'd enjoy any other appearance of him. About Edric.. was it just that? He would be some crazy sacrifice for Ms. Red, but now that he's far and safe he will be forgotten?

Arya is coming back, definitely, and her middle name will be Auditore, but woudn't it be far more awesome if Nymeria joined her? Ok, ok, I'm just being obvious here :')

Archived