Aussies LVII

Stubby

I've been liking the weather this week, a good brisbane winter of 20 degree days :)

And a reminder I'll be in sydney next weekend, hopefully someone *cough* pax *cough* can organise something (by something I mean a place to drink).

I've been liking the weather this week, a good brisbane winter of 20 degree days :)

And a reminder I'll be in sydney next weekend, hopefully someone *cough* pax *cough* can organise something (by something I mean a place to drink).

Pissing down here.

But up until Wednesday it was like you have been having.

Lovely thought TWS also nice to actualy reach the board for a change.

Currently sitting in melbourne with a crook gut on a day I was supposed to be dropping my resume off to a heap of local businesses. Oh well there is always tomorrow. This time of year hiring is unlikely especially with the latest stock market collapse.

Sometimes, some backwards-thinking fucknut comes along and does something so monumentally cruel that you have no words to explain it.

Campbell Newman has no respect for basic rights.

One gay colleague (from Queensland) put it like this: "I have less rights today than I did yesterday, and I can register my relationship the same way I register my dog".

There is only one possible positive in this. Perhaps this act of cruelty, disrespect for basic humanity and official bigotry will prompt those in Canberra to listen to the majority of Australians and start ignoring the ACL.

Hope you haven't been too badly affected ( two storms in just under a week is d@*# unlucky)

The second one was a bit of a fizzog (sp?). We weren't affected by the first one, but over 100,000 houses & businesses were without power for 2 days.

Last night got a bit windy but it didn't even wake up the cat. Knowing what a fraidy cat he is, it wasn't too bad.

Stubby, is your dropbear performing a top-rope elbow drop onto a semi-conscious kangaroo?

No. It is performing a treetop snout and claw drop onto an unsuspecting tourist. You can tell by the way it has deployed its lateral cranial stabilisers (ears) and its protruding abdomen (acceleration device) that it was not merely an intoxicated koala.

I can understand the confusion, though - dropbears are sneaky little buggers.

They're the only thing keeping Australia safe from me.

It is my firm belief that Pandas are just as nasty as dropbears. I mean, they even have the sinister black mask.

Glad to hear you are fine Stubby and your lovely mrs also.

Well looks like I may be getting work with star trak express, I was dropping off my resume to various companies in the area and they put me through the first part of their screening process, so fingers crossed that they get back to me before I return to adelaide.

Archived