Aussies LVII

Stubby

Yeah, beautiful weather today :) So much for the week of freezing weather they predicted mid-week, it lasted one day!

Sorry I haven't been around and sad to have missed the meet-ups, but I'm up for the dates when Eylesbarrow is in town (although I tentatively have plans for the 14th).

I just realized that it's winter in Sydney. All this time I've been thinking of packing for summery weather in Cairns. As somebody who has never experienced winter before, how freezing is freezing weather in Sydney?

I can be there on Friday the 13th! (I think). I would love to meet you guys.

Bump! I haven't posted here in a while and found this thread on the third page...!

Still cold here in Sydney but with the solstice having passed it should get warmer, one hopes. I confess I've even used a heater a couple of times.

Me too, but thats coz the dog insists!!

he stands at the heater and looks at you, then at the heater, then sighs then looks at you......etc till you give up and switch it on

The zoo visit sounds fun

anyways had some one sideswipe my car on the way home so without wheels this week- I'm OK, just the car has a few bingles being straightened out

I will also admit to the cats having me trained as well ;)

bloody hell all these people who have been trained by their animals, just stand up to them people!

When the cat wants out at 4am you roll over and go to sleep. Simple and effective, if it tries to wake you again then you smack it and go back to sleep, you don't get up and feed it etc you establish who is boss.

Me too, but thats coz the dog insists!!

he stands at the heater and looks at you, then at the heater, then sighs then looks at you......etc till you give up and switch it on

Look at your heater. Now look at me. Look at your heater. Now look at me. I am Old Spice Dog.

ETA a wave at Jeor. :)

Hey everyone,

Just got linked to the aussie forum. Heaps of you here. Awesome to see

Since we're talking weather. It was a cool today in Brisbane but now its cold haha I have no winter clothes

Also on pets I have a cat that is absolutely crazy. :laugh:

Hey everyone,

Just got linked to the aussie forum. Heaps of you here. Awesome to see

/snip/

Also on pets I have a cat that is absolutely crazy. :laugh:

Welcome fellow crazy cat fan

Just dropping in to say hi (and procrastinate from work).

Being homebound is no fun and am thoroughly OVER.IT. :bang:

Otherwise, some nice sunny Sydney days in the last week or so.

Hoping will be mobile enough for EB's meet (which Pax is planning - aren't you Paxy). Fingers crossed!

Archived