Aussies LVII

Stubby

I have a new job :thumbsup: it's at a boarding kennel.

This means that I can quit my most wonderful of jobs with "the fresh food people" :leaving:

Great news, don't let those snobby boarding canines push you around!

I just wanted y'all down there in the Antipodes to know that the legendary capacity of Aussies to quaff beer has been upheld by the contingent representing Down Under in the Windy City.

I also wanted you to be aware that yours truly has been welcomed as an honorary Aussie, not for any ability to drink (which I definitely do not have) but for quick wit.

I intend to regularly check in with my southern brethren.

I have a new job :thumbsup: it's at a boarding kennel.

This means that I can quit my most wonderful of jobs with "the fresh food people" :leaving:

YAY that is so cool - whereabouts, north or south?

I just wanted y'all down there in the Antipodes to know that the legendary capacity of Aussies to quaff beer has been upheld by the contingent representing Down Under in the Windy City.

I also wanted you to be aware that yours truly has been welcomed as an honorary Aussie, not for any ability to drink (which I definitely do not have) but for quick wit.

I intend to regularly check in with my southern brethren.

If you want to be an honorary Aussie the first thing you have to learn is that we are actually in the top of the world it is the northern hemisphere that is actually down under.

Apart from that welcome :)

So I handed in my notice, only two weeks left! Probably won't seem real until I get to the end though ^_^

I also did a venomous snake handling course today, and even with my accident proneness, I made it out uninjured. Got to practice picking up death adders, a tiger snake and a king brown with a hook and tongs, and played with some Stimson's and Woma pythons, as well as a black-headed python. And some lizards and some frogs... Good day all round really :thumbsup:

So I handed in my notice, only two weeks left! Probably won't seem real until I get to the end though ^_^

I also did a venomous snake handling course today, and even with my accident proneness, I made it out uninjured. Got to practice picking up death adders, a tiger snake and a king brown with a hook and tongs, and played with some Stimson's and Woma pythons, as well as a black-headed python. And some lizards and some frogs... Good day all round really :thumbsup:

This dog grooming caper sounds more adventurous than average ;)

Welcome to our new visitors too

My computer was playing up so I decided to give the damn machine a rest and watch some TV. So I end up watching the AFL final (Hawthorn vs Collingwood), and it seemed weird that the players were fighting each other before the damn match even started (and i don't mean just shoving). Hell, even during the match they were fighting on one end of the pitch and while the ball was at other end. Yet there they were, in the ground, trying to make each other eat some grass....

WTF is this game? Why is that not a foul or something?

I used to follow the Swans several years back, and I don't remember this game being this weird. I was hoping for a big fight to break out, but nothing happened, so I went back to fixing my computer. What a weird game.

Anyways, computer seems to be fixed. Hopefully I won't have to watch TV for another 5 years.

Archived