[TWoW Spoilers] The Winds of Winter - OUR PREDICTIONS -

I don't remember the smoke from the wounds, but that might suggest at the point he got stabbed he is a mirage created by Mel?

The problem I have with that theory is that the event is from Jon's POV so Jon is clearly experiencing it. If a third person observed Jon getting stabbed, the theory would make sense. But I don't see how it could work.

Here are my predictions ( in short ) :

Davos rescues Rickon and takes him to Stannis and even more Northmen go over to his cause ( Yay :D )

Stannis sacrifices Theon to the Old Gods before besieging Winterfell.

Winterfell is besieged. The Umber men join forces and destroy the Bolton and Frey garrison. Roose escapes, Ramsay is killed.

Danny goes back to Mereen. Wheter it's alone or with a new khalasar. She meets Victarion. Together, they destroy the Yunkai forces. Victarion is killed in battle. The dusky woman is actually Euron. He has one of his men blow the dragon horn. The story arc ends in a cliffhanger.

" Aegon " conquers some more castles in the Stormlands. He meets with Arianne and the two are betrothed. He has the strength of Dorne behind him. ( I think he's gonna be revealed as a fake halfway through the book ) .

These are just little theories I have, most of them are crackpot and probably won't happen, but you never know. It's GRRM we're talking about. :P

Here are my predictions ( in short ) :

Davos rescues Rickon and takes him to Stannis and even more Northmen go over to his cause ( Yay :D )

Stannis sacrifices Theon to the Old Gods before besieging Winterfell.

Winterfell is besieged. The Umber men join forces and destroy the Bolton and Frey garrison. Roose escapes, Ramsay is killed.

Danny goes back to Mereen. Wheter it's alone or with a new khalasar. She meets Victarion. Together, they destroy the Yunkai forces. Victarion is killed in battle. The dusky woman is actually Euron. He has one of his men blow the dragon horn. The story arc ends in a cliffhanger.

" Aegon " conquers some more castles in the Stormlands. He meets with Arianne and the two are betrothed. He has the strength of Dorne behind him. ( I think he's gonna be revealed as a fake halfway through the book ) .

These are just little theories I have, most of them are crackpot and probably won't happen, but you never know. It's GRRM we're talking about. :P

I'd agree if not for the dusky woman being Euron. WTH?

Daenerys Targaryen - She convinces a khalasar to ride with her, because of Drogon. When she arrives at Meereen, the battle will have already started. Victarion's horn will call the dragons, but he won't be able to control them, he just won't get attacked by them because of the horn. The Ynukai are slain. Barristan will die trying to protect the city. The last thing he sees is Dany coming to decide the battle and he dies with peace in his heart.

Tyrion - Tyrion and Jorah will be accepted into her council after Jorah convinces her that he can be of use.

Victarion - He will attempt to marry the queen, asking her for her hand. Dany will consider but won't say yes until Euron shows up and Victarion says he'll only fight his brother if she weds him. Euron will do the same or threaten to fight her, while there's a plague spreading. Dany marries Victarion and she installs someone as regent before she heads to Westeros.

Stannis Baratheon - He will win the battle easily, the North won't follow him and he will sit at the Nightfort until he can't take it anymore and becomes the Night's King come again.

Jon Snow - Jon wargs into Ghost until he becomes a wight. He will then have a choice between ghost and his wight body. He learns more shit about the wights and their purpose.

Bran - Becomes a powerful greenseer and he can talsk through ravens ans give people messages at Hearttrees.

Rickon - Is found, but is harder to handle than expected, Winterfell will need a regent and people the North won't agree over who should advise Rickon.

Cersei - Loses her trial by combat because the Hound will beat Robert Strong.

Margaery - Becomes the new Queen Regent, but Olenna will rule.

Randyll Tarly - Will see that the Golden Company is superpowerful and they can't win. He will turn his cloak and the Tyrell's army is wiped out at Storm's End. Aegon marches on King's Landing and takes the Iron Throne.

Littlefinger - Will try to broker a deal with Aegon to join his forces to his.

Varys - Will be superhappy with Aegon, but Jon doesn't trust him and makes him reveal secrets he doesn't want to reveal with threats of beheading.

Arya - Gets an assignment in Westeros, she will carry out this assignment. She will realize once in Westeros that the place is much safer now with Aegon on the Throne and she seeks out Rickon after reconciling with Nymeria.

Sansa - Sits by Littlefinger and doesn't do anything until Littlefinger's true intentions become clear.

Jaime - He will learn somethign important and starts heading North to fight the Others. He takes whatever forces he can get.

Jon survives a la Sixskins and Mel. Kills Mel with Longclaw, which is "Lightbringer", her magical heat transforming the blade to be red and black (the colors of both the Targs and the Blackfyres) just as Ice was when Tywin had it melted down and reformed.

Dany + Khallasar(s) + Victarion + Tyrion + Dragons = a whole lotta trouble for westeros...in the 7th book.... TWoW will bring them all together and finish the Slaver's Bay soap opera once and for all

Jon C and Young Griff will gather supporters, Dorne being the important one. The Tyrells and what's left of the (now Tyrell puppets) Lannisters will oppose them and there will be several battles.

Euron is destined to die, Damphair is going to do him in

Theon...that poor, rotten excuse for a human, will survive, Rickon's appearance will save him from Stannis, Asha will put him forth at a new Kingsmoot as the true heir of Balon and that's where Damphair gakks Euron He's the perfect example of "that which is dead cannot die"

Bran is I think is now part of the WWW (Westeros Weirwood Web) permanently.

Ramsay, Ramsay, Ramsay...he is truly a sick "bastard", I think he's going to kill Roose and make a play to be King of the North, but Stannis will eventually kill him

Mance....is a prisoner I believe, and his spearwives have been flayed...but he will escape....Mance has lot more to reveal...is he one of Craster's sons? Healed by a wildling woman as a Night's Watch ranger, who mended his clock with bits of her own RED cloak (R'hllor anyone?) and then he's in cohoots with Mel at the Wall? Hmmmm....

Stannis will unite the North, with Manderly's help and Rickon's "flag" by the end of TWoW, there will be a Cohesive North again

Sansa, will out wit Littlefinger, but not before he steals her virginity, scarring her and making her into a coldhearted player of the game, he'll end up dead (Harry the Heir maybe?)

Arya will graduate from her training and be sent on her way, she'll be assigned to kill someone big, maybe a family member (Sansa? Jon? Rickon?) or perhaps just an important player (Varys, Illyrio, Griff,?)

Samwell I'm cheering for the fat kid I won't lie, he's been an excellent source of good info, I think he;ll find out some of the dark secrets of the Maesters

i read on wiki the writer wanted to focus a book on dany on her way back to Westeros i read on wiki anyone else see this?

After A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, and A Storm of Swords, Martin originally intended to write three more books. The fourth book, tentatively titled A Dance with Dragons, was to focus on Daenerys Targaryen's return to Westeros and the associated conflicts. Martin wanted to set this story five years after A Storm of Swords so that the younger characters could grow older and the dragons grow large

so do people think she will actually make it back there

I am pretty confident in these predictions being at least partially accurate:

1. Benjen Stark, alive, will return to the saga as we go with him way north to investigate and confront the Others' threat.

2. Howland Reed will not appear. No further information of Jon's parentage will be given. (This will come in ADoS.)

3. The Faceless Men will be revealed as the emissaries of their God of Death, the Great Other. (Why should all other Gods have their faithful followers "on Earth", but not the Great Other?) They will send Arya on a mission to assasinate someone important and dangerous to the Others. (Arya will be used because she can get close to the target, maybe Jon Snow or Bran Stark or someone.) Arya's story will end in a cliffhanger as she tries to decide what to do.

4. Stannis will prevail in Winterfell and will grow stronger. By the end of the book he will be ready to try and take King's Landing again.

5. Jaime and Brienne will somehow outwit UnCatelyn and go off on some quest together to do something important and honorable. (Don't know what exactly.)

6. Gendry will rise to head the Brotherhood, who will do heroic deeds. (This may happen in ADoS.)

Everything else is speculation.

Don't you think Benjen stark is the wight who led bran and the reeds to the children of the forest?

I suppose there is like a 1% chance its corin halfhand but realistically stark is the choice. also another post on this thread provided an answer to the riddle of how that wight kept control of his mind. Benjen stark could easily be a warg as he is a stark, the earlier post i mentioned suggested that perhaps a dead john snow could warg his wight, while i dont think that will happen i do believe it is a good explanation of benjen stark/ the wight with bran and the reeds

IN ANYONE ELSE TALKING ABOUT THIS??? At the end of Clash of Kings, through the eyes of Bran's warged Direworlf, we see "a great winged snake whose roar was a river of flame". Later in the Bran chapter, Osha says, "we made noise enough to wake a Dragon." Jojen comments on the "the power of fire." I think this winged snake is a Dragon leaving Winterfell. At the very least, it is certainly implied as a possibility.

If you read Bran's chapter in conjunction with Theon's chapter, you can tell it is the sack, and the flaming snake is an arrow -- which went and burned the barn or some shit -- it's just that b/c Summer is the voice, he describes it in strange terms. and theon's chapter should be read in conjunction w/the part of bran's chapter where he is warging summer, b/c both of them are perspectives on the sack.

Arya will graduate from her training and be sent on her way, she'll be assigned to kill someone big, maybe a family member (Sansa? Jon? Rickon?)

That can't happen. The FM don't get assignments to kill people they know -- so she couldn't kill cersei, let alone her own family.

How about Arya going after Melisandre, if she is the priestess for the lord of light, it makes sense that he FM if they support the great other that they would want to targether, would put her in conflict with Jon possibly

If you read Bran's chapter in conjunction with Theon's chapter, you can tell it is the sack, and the flaming snake is an arrow -- which went and burned the barn or some shit -- it's just that b/c Summer is the voice, he describes it in strange terms. and theon's chapter should be read in conjunction w/the part of bran's chapter where he is warging summer, b/c both of them are perspectives on the sack.

I think it will be very interesting to see how HBO interpret's GRRM's comment, because with his influence and their knowing the end game (in case something happened to George), they'll know whether or not there is an actual dragon. Does anyone remember a comment about the Winterfell dragon in Season 1? I don't recall it.

However, back to your argument it was a flaming arrow... why would the direwolf from very far away interpret an arrow (maybe a 2-3 feet in length) as

"a great winged snake whose roar was a river of flame, he barred his teeth but then the snake was gone, , behind the cliffs tall fires were eating up the stars". No way he could see that from the forest line unless it was a massive object. Upon exiting the crypts, the place is empty, the question is, had the men left by that point of the fire? I don't think so because they reference the howls of men and laughter, but perhaps this was in reference to them heading away from the castle. If they had left before the dragon erupts (plausible since they couldn't survive staying inside Winterfell while its collapsing), its plausible they didn't see it. Also I don't buy a smoke column or building collapsing, since they reference the one loud roar and crash in the paragraph following.

I find that line about the fires behind the cliffs interesting, is he referring to the walls of winterfell as the cliffs? Not sure.

HBO can basically drop the hammer on this in the next episode or two. I imagine if they make a random reference to a dragon at some point, its coming. There has been relatively little CGI work this season, so perhaps they are saving up for this reveal. If this or the dragon under the wall are to play a part in the series then HBO will have to reveal them at some point. If dragons rise from stone with royal blood like Mel thinks in dragonstone, this could come in play in season 3 and cast doubt into Mel (only to have her rock up at the wall).

I think that tyrion will ride a dragon. I think that he will either figure out a way to use victarions dragon horn or he will ride a dragon that bran wargs. since tyrion was the reason bran was able to ride a horse, it seems poetic that bran would be the way tyrion was allowed to ride a dragon. I also like the irony of the small man tyrion would get to ride a huge dragon.

As commented above the faceless men don't kill people they know, however they sit around a table and the men admit that they do not know the person. If Arya is allowed into one of these discussions where possibly the iron bank of bravos hires the fm to kill cersei or tommen, or anyone who would threaten stannis and their investment in him, she could easily deny knowing the person, assuming she learns to lie to the fm. The knight stannis sent to bravos to hire sellswords could also potentiall hire the fm.

Dany will definetly return to meeren at the head of a khalasar, the only question is who will be holding the city when she gets there, i believe there will be a loose coalition formed around victarion, barristan, grey worm, tyrion

Stannis will use the lake that has been overfished to his advantage positioning his men behind the lake, frey will charge right into the lake and drown most of his host without a fight. Stannis and Manderly will talk and decide the best action is for manderly to take Stanis' sword back to winterfell and claim victory. Before Stannis takes winterfell or shortly after Davos will return from Skagos with Rickon firmly uniting the North behind Stannis.

John will either warg into ghost, be brought back by melissandre, or it will be revealed that the entire last john chapter was the future being shown to him by mellissandre and he is not dead at all.

Aegon will die or be maimed taking storms end, however the golden company will secure all of the storm lands under jon conningham

Cersei- i am most confused about cersei of all the characters because i feel that her fate is tied to the mountain who the hound has not killed but is dead himself... or so we are told by the priest. And we are also led to believe that cersei will be killed by tyrion... or jaime

Sansa will wind up controlling the vale of aryn and potentially also the riverlands. her hairnet may come in handy accomplishing this. But if Peyter's plan works, and then he takes his place as lord of harrenhall and somehow secured the riverlands for himself, then married Sansa.. and somehow died himself. Sansa would have good claims to both realms not only due to her recent marraiges but also her blood. She has Tuly blood through her mother, since the Tully's ruled the riverlands and Lysa Tully and her son ruled the Vale or aryn.

I believe ultimately by the end of twow, Stannis will at some point gain control of the North, the Iron islands, the Riverlands, and the Vale of Aryn. The whitewalkers will have attacked the wall, or walked right through the gate if there are no men of the nights watch left guarding it, a condition which would undue the magic preventing the dead from crossing. I also believe that Samwell and Bran will both make discoveries about the whitewalkers. Bran looking into the past and Samwell reading his books at OldTown. I believe Dany will either just land in westeros or have just left easteros with the stated intention of landing in westeros

I think it will be very interesting to see how HBO interpret's GRRM's comment, because with his influence and their knowing the end game (in case something happened to George), they'll know whether or not there is an actual dragon. Does anyone remember a comment about the Winterfell dragon in Season 1? I don't recall it.

However, back to your argument it was a flaming arrow... why would the direwolf from very far away interpret an arrow (maybe a 2-3 feet in length) as

"a great winged snake whose roar was a river of flame, he barred his teeth but then the snake was gone, , behind the cliffs tall fires were eating up the stars". No way he could see that from the forest line unless it was a massive object. Upon exiting the crypts, the place is empty, the question is, had the men left by that point of the fire? I don't think so because they reference the howls of men and laughter, but perhaps this was in reference to them heading away from the castle. If they had left before the dragon erupts (plausible since they couldn't survive staying inside Winterfell while its collapsing), its plausible they didn't see it. Also I don't buy a smoke column or building collapsing, since they reference the one loud roar and crash in the paragraph following.

I find that line about the fires behind the cliffs interesting, is he referring to the walls of winterfell as the cliffs? Not sure.

HBO can basically drop the hammer on this in the next episode or two. I imagine if they make a random reference to a dragon at some point, its coming. There has been relatively little CGI work this season, so perhaps they are saving up for this reveal. If this or the dragon under the wall are to play a part in the series then HBO will have to reveal them at some point. If dragons rise from stone with royal blood like Mel thinks in dragonstone, this could come in play in season 3 and cast doubt into Mel (only to have her rock up at the wall).

You have to read the end of theon's last chapter. it wasn't an arrow -- sorry. it was a torch. "Another man whipped a torch round and round his head and then lofted it towards the thatched roof of the stables. 'Save me the Freys,' the Bastard was shouting as the flames roared upward, 'and burn the rest. Burn it, burn it all." ACOK 930.

The fact that it's been pitched onto a roof means that it's possibe that it was seen above the walls of winterfell. also, the direwolves were at the edge of the wood -- and could see the flames leaping up from behind the "cliffs" which in this case are the walls of winterfell -- that's what burned -- not some random cliff area. plus, when the burning is happening, the men are still very much alive and fighting -- so the fact that only a direwolf saw a dragon begs the question why -- and the answer is, grrm is fucking with us -- he saw a torch that then burned the roof of the stables, which wouldve meant that flames were leaping upwards behind the cliffs. ... then when bran wakes up and meera asks what he saw, he says winterfell -- they burned it all. plus summer mentions the grey cliffs more than once -- each time meaning the walls of winterfell.

Number one, I believe Arya will defect from the Faceless Men when she feels she's learned enough from them. Early in the series, Arya's willfulness was often reiterated, and the FM appear to have no will but to simply kill those marked for death. The fact that Arya kept Needle, and has it hidden, and also still repeats the names of the people she wants to see die, to me means she hasn't given herself over to the Many Faced God one hundred percent. I think that when Arya ventures out of Braavos it will be because she's done with the Faceless Men and onto her own agenda, not because she's directed to leave on an assassination. I do not think she means to become an assassin, rather to gain the skills of an assassin and use them for her own means. Remember, this is a clever and opportunistic little girl. She's going to do what she feels needs to be done to ensure an outcome favorable to her.

I also think Sansa might learn to be more diabolical from Littlefinger. We may eventually see a girl who is less of a pawn and more of a player in her. If she's going to screw up Littlefinger's plans, it will be a decision on her part and not a mistake. After all she's been through, she's definitely not as trusting as she used to be as well, so what we're going to see is a more worldly Sansa. I can definitely see her throwing a wrench in Littlefinger's plans if he calls for the death of little Lord Robert anytime soon. Annoying he may be, but he's still just a child and Sansa would have a problem with it. Littlefinger has stated that his plans involve Robert dying, but he mentioned to Sansa that the boy was sure to die of his frail health. There's a definite insinuation, though. Littlefinger is not above murdering the kid, and if Sansa learns of it before it happens, she's going to look for a way to stop him. After all, Sansa has a heart and a conscience and I don't think the murder of a child will sit well with her.

I've been wanting to see Bran warg a dragon. There was so little of Bran in ADWD, and his story seems to have just trailed off with the children of the forest. It seems to me that controlling one of Dany's dragons is the only place for his story to go.

It would be a big disappointment if Jon were really dead, but if he is we may get a few chapters from his perspective through Ghost. More likely, he's to make it through his ordeal, at least long enough to learn the truth of his parentage. I also believe he's Lyanna's son by Rhaegar, but I don't know how much of a power player he's going to be in the 'game of thrones.' I don't see him leading a conquest for the Iron Throne. In all honesty, I don't think he'd really care to be king (which may actually make him a good ruler, but would he even care to persue it?) His storyline from where we left him was tricky, because, assuming he is alive (and not just alive in Ghost) does the betrayal of his brothers mean he's no longer bound to the Night's Watch? Or is his place still fighting the Others at the end of the world?

Tyrion's place is most likely going to be an advisor to Daenaerys, whenever she returns. Tyrion is clever enough to root out her enemies and restore some order to her little kingdom, giving her the peace of mind she needs to move on to Westeros. Maybe he'll find out where whores go, but in all likelihood, if Dany ends up on the Iron Throne, Tyrion will be rewarded with Casterly Rock. I'd actually really like to see that.

Daenaerys will need to make her journey, learn whatever she must, and return to Westeros. I believe Dany should sit the Iron Throne, although I'm apparently the only one. I don't want to see her dragons killed, I want to see her victorious. She's by far my favorite of all the potential rulers.

As for Aegon... Maybe he could end up with Sansa. That'd be a happy ending for her, at least... an attractive guy close to her age who isn't a deranged serial killer sitting on a throne. Yeah, hook him up with Sansa. Although if he's anything like Rhaegar, he'd probably prefer Arya.

And as for Melisandre... I'm hoping we just learn more about her. The fact that ADWD had one chapter from her POV was like an exciting tease for me. I have a feeling she knows that Stannis is not Azor A'hhai reborn, and is using him to her own ends. I believe Stannis thinks that he is using Melisandre as well. I think she knows more than she lets on, and I'm intrigued to see where that goes.

MY BOLD PREDICTION: There is a Dragon hidden/frozen inside the Wall. I may be mistaken on this, but I believe Bran the Builder is credited with the construction of both Winterfell and the Wall. Most of us on here are in agreement that Bran will warg a Dragon. I think the Dragons that Bran/Jon will warg are the one from Winterfell and the one hidden in the Wall, not one of Danaery's Dragons. This prediction makes sense for these reasons: 1) Bran and Danaery's are literally on opposite ends of the world. Logistically, how are they going to meet up over the course of 1.5 novels and still resolve their respective plot lines? 2) The horn of Joromund. Euron has a horn that controls dragons. It certainly makes sense that the Horn of Joromund would bring down the Wall by releasing the Dragon frozen inside it, and the parity is quite elegant. 3) The obvious connection between Bran the Builder and Bran. 4) It solves a lot of logistical issues with other theories. If R + L = J, this would allow him to be Azor Ahai, have Dragons, reunite with Bran, and fight the Others while Danaery's conquers Westeros with her Dragons. 5) It would be soooo fucking epic! Credit To: SellmySord

I love the idea that there's a dragon in the wall, never thought of it though. Could be an explaination for Melissandre's growing powers and dragon-related weapons obviously are the ones that are effective against the others, so why not a dragon itself? Plus the birth of Dany's dragons seemed to have made some magical things possible (eg. the candles).

But I think the wall won't "come down" until the end of TWOW, when most of the free folk + NW are dead or gone. With Jon Snow "dead", they fill fight each other and weaken the resistance against the others.

Jon Snow won't be dead though, I think he wargs into Ghost, but something has to happen with those bodies inside the wall..

I just hope he won't turn out to be UnJon or some kind of Zombie, that would really be annoying.

Arya has to return to the Seven Kingdoms after she finished the FM-training, if she quits earlier, she would get killed, I don't think the FM train everybody who thinks it might be his thing for fun. I also think she can't be commanded to kill someone she knows, the kindly man heard her prayers and knows where's she from, so she can't lie to the FM about not knowing Cersei, Jon, or whoever.

Killing someone known to the reader but not to Arya seems possible though, this would bring the story forwards at least.

And she has to find Nymeria/Nymeria finds her, because we've heard just too much about the direwolf and its wolf-gang.

Sansa could cross LF's plan just before the marriage with this H-guy (forgot his name) and to finally take LF down Brienne and Jaime might be a great help, though one of them might die, as all of they're POV's are not needed anymore when they're all together. I would like for Sansa to be able to reveal her true identity, but her character should have changed a little bit, influenced by Alayne and her experiences.

Davos will find Rickon, but he might have changed, he grew up with a wildling-woman and cannibals.. but he has to return to Winterfell and Stannis who by then took the Bolton's and Frey's down (Roose might have escaped), so Theon won't be framed for killing his "kin". I think Theon has to die, I don't like him, but his possible death seems too obvious, and Asha still has the idea of making him the Ironking.

Mance might live, but his spearwives are dead, because the "washerwomen" were killed and I'm quite sure, they were the spearwives and Mance was Abel, as he went to Winterfell before as a singer. Would be interesting when Stannis finds him and knows Melisandre wasn't that honest with him, but it's also a possibility to bind the wildlings to him, when he works with Mance..

Dany will be the khaleesi of every Dothraki and return to Meeren where Victarion, Barristan and Tyrion sieged, Barristan might have captured Johra and Dany releases him. Tywin could be a great advisor to her and the idea hat he rides the dragon which Bran wargs is lovely, but Bran has to go near that dragon to warg him I think and Dany won't leave for Westeros before having riders for her dragons..

If Victarion can tame a dragon, it might be just for short, I don't see him conquer Westeros with Dany, but she has use of all his ships to bring the Dothraki over the sea.. Daario will die, Barristan will hopefully die a honorable death after revealing her family's secrets. though I think Jon's parents won't be revealed until the book after by Reed.

Dany could also stay in the East and be Queen of that part, but her dragons have sth to do with the others and the wall..

I still hope Bran will be able to walk again, but I know that's 99% impossible. I don't like the idea that he'll be in that cave forever, but he sure will reveal some secrets and gain knowledge about the others and some other stuff, he might also be able to communicate with people in the present and I wonder if anyone will ever know that Bloodraven is still "alive"..

What happens to Cersei is most unperdictable, I don't know why, but I got the feeling she might be pregnant while reading her chapters, maybe she'll be murdered before giving birth or something. I think Strong Robert wins the trial, but that won't give Cersei her power back, she's been humiliated and won't be Queen Regent anymore. The death of Kevan Lennister might bring some more fight to KL and the Lannisters-Tyrells. I think there will be a few more deaths on both sides.

IMO "Aegon" is a pretender, but the first to see that is Dany, because she's the "slayer of lies". I have no idea if pretender-Aegon will go further than Dorne until the end of the next book, but i doubt he'll sit on the Iron Throne by then. Maybe Griff will slay Varys or Illyrio for fooling him for such a long time?

I think in the end we'll all be surprised what GRRM comes up with.

and sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

^ You have very good english. But does Bran have to be near the dragon to warg it? Your not the first to say this but i believe it is wrong. It is clear that all Starks including Jon can warg their direworlves when they sleep, and the wolves are not necessarily near them when this starts. Also Qhorin six skins go's looking for the one eyed wolf once he dies, he even go's right past summer which would have been in his exact words, although referring to ghost, a much grander existence. Also, bran can clearly fly away with a raven well out of his sight, just as he can roam with summer miles and miles from where he is. I suspect he could warg into summer, hodor, or a raven without looking at them by the end of adwd. I also think that the repeated promise that bran will fly implies more than a raven.

Archived