[TWoW Spoilers] The Winds of Winter - OUR PREDICTIONS -

I have no idea how near they have to be to the thing they want to warg, but when Bran wargs into someone other than Summer, he has to concentrate and when he has no idea what the dragon even looks like or where he is and he had no connection to him before, I think it might be difficult. The Stark-kids have an other relation to their direwolves than to other animals, so I don't know if that's possible. And when it was hard for Bran to warg into Hodor or a raven when he first tried it, how hard will it be to warg in a dragon? Though Bran will surely get stronger with Bloodraven's help

These are my theories on where the characters will go in TWoW...

Arya - Not a clue. But I do think she will hear a FM being sent to kill someone she cares about and leaves to warn them. Thus abandoning the FM for good.

Sansa - She will somehow put a wrench in Littlefingers plans. I think she somehow rule the Vale by the time the series is done.

Bran - Other than warging into some type of dragon, whether it is the one in Winterfell/Beneath the Wall/Dany's, his story is done. I think he stays where he is for good. Sam will tell Jon he is alive though.

Theon - He will come clean about not killing Bran and Rickon and will be released/escape. I think he eventually goes on to rule the Iron Islands with help from his sister.

Davos - I think I am the only one who thinks Rickon will die. I have no evidence to back this up, but I have a feeling. Davos will return with Osha and the news of his death and the North will rally around Stannis.

Stannis - He will take over Winterfell and kill Ramsay. Then...(read Jon). Roose will escape and eventually die at the hands of UnCat.

Jamie - He will escape UnCat/UnBrienne and do....not a clue with him. He has many ways his character could go.

Dany - She will come back with the Khal's khalasar and Drogon and (along with Victarrion) will the battle in Mereen. She will name Victarion the next King in Mereen and set sail for Westeros.

Tyrion - He and Dany will get along very well and he will gain her trust and teach her about the dragons. And I do believe he will ride one of the dragons, possibly the one Bran wargs into.

Cersei - Robert Strong will win her freedom and it wont take long for her to go batshit again. Tommen and Myrcella will die (in that order) and she will have some evil plan to fuck the Tyrells and get the Lannister power back for herself to become queen again. How though, is impossible to predict. Jamie will be the one to kill her though.

Jon - He is not dead. He may warg into Ghost for a chapter to avoid the pain, but thats it. A portion of Robb's army will seek him out and tell him he was named King in the North. He will accept those terms and leave the Night's Watch. He knows the only way to leaveis by a Kings request or death, and in his heart he doesnt want to be there, so being king will allow him to leave. When learning of Stannis' victory, he will ride to meet him. I always found it odd that Howland Reed sent his only 2 (young) children to Winterfell without checking on them in some form. So I believe when Jon arrives in Winterfell, Howland Reed will be there and tell him R+L=J is true. The north will now all go over to Jon Targaryen, and he will name Stannis as his Hand (which Stannis has always wanted and didnt get from his brother. Also Stannis is honorable and will know Jon now the rightful king and he will bend the knee).

Book 7 - "Aegon" will die in book 6 and Jon Connington and his army will fight with Dany. Dany will hear about Jon and they will team up to destroy the remaining opponents. Then they both will fight the Others together with all of Westeros behing them. They will be victorious and Dany and Jon will share ruling Westeros. Jon will be King in the North and Dany will be Queen in the South.

My theory on the battle at the lake and Winterfell for Stannis:

Based on George's chapter he released for TWoW:

My theory is that Stannis has indeed won the battle on the lake, some how tricking the Frey's in their stupidity to charging at his lightly armored position on the lake in heavy armor, either by itself causing the ice to crack and kill them, or Stannis has rigged the ice to collapse. The Frey's realize what is happening and start to retreat, whereby the Manderly's in full cavalry charge and force the Frey's back into the water. Battle concludes (and perhaps occurs before Stannis takes Theon to the weir wood where he planned on executing him OR he had a change of heart), plans change as Theon has the best knowledge of inside the keep / Bolton's behavior and Stannis (realizing the Manderly's support Stark/Stannis) devises the best way to lure them out / leave the castle lightly guarded is to allow the Manderly's to return w/ his sword and claim they defeated Stannis (strengthening their political position inside Winterfell), they can claim the Frey's idiotically ran into the trap, and that the Manderly's maneuvered around the trap and flanked Stannis.

Stannis then plots that if he can cause Ramsey to seek the Wall, he'll be able to take the castle, here is where Theon is in play. I'd imagine Stannis works something out with the Manderly's to one, let them kill a bulk of the horses so that his forces can gain nourishment / make the battle seem like it took longer and wasn't quickly won (also add's some foot soliders to Stannis' forces). Two, take his sword and tell them that Reek / Arya did arrive at camp and they sent them to the Wall for protection (Theon knows this will force Ramsay's hand). This causes Ramsay to freak out (I wonder too if he somehow kills Roose who rips him a new one for letting her escape). Now, Stannis thinks that Jon who so far has refused to leave his post at the watch, will prepare to battle using the wildlings in the Gift or will head towards winterfell w/ wildlings. At this point, Stannis either comes from the rear to destroy the Boltons, or storms the keep which by now has significantly weakened in its defenses sending out troops, and now becomes a war zone with the Manderly's beginning a coup, opening the gates and allowing Stannis et al to charge in.

I do think Mance has been captured, too much information in the letter has Mance phrasing / tones. Hopefully Mance survives his torture, I really liked his character and he is basically the one guy there that knows how to push Jon's buttons to get him to act (terminology like bastard, crows, King beyond the Wall, Val, etc.). However, that could all be a ruse, he may have escaped or remained in hiding, though did Stannis know Mance was there? Can't recall.

Stannis still thinks mance is dead as far as we know from what melissandre told jon and from what we have seen from Stanis's and Theon's point of views. I believe mance must have been captured for this reason, since 2 of the spearwives with mance were killed helping theon and jeyne poole escape and the spearwives seemed to indicate that mance was causing a distraction. In order to keep himself alive mance would then tell roose who he was and that his spearwives would take arya/jeyne poole to the wall. He meaning Mance would have no way of knowing that theon and jeyne would be picked up by stanis's men. Since Stannis victory at the lake and his subsequent alliance with manderly seems likely then he would probably recieve the report suggested that arya/jeyne poole, theon/reek had been with stannis but were sent to the wall. I believe it is likely that ramsey will kill his father and send the letter in a rage. I think he will make it out of winterfell when shit hits the fan, but when he arrives at the dreadfort he will find it had been taken by the manderlys with rickon, who names ramsey the burner of winterfell and is then hung from his own walls, or imprisoned in the same cell he had theon in. I hope rickon will have grown up alittle and is a little badass now, ive even had the crazy picture of him riding a unicorn he got on skagos.

How can people say that Jon will be a Targaryen if R+L=J? He'll still be a bastard and won't be intitled to any land as well.

I feel you dude. seriously. the general explanation for this is that R married L -- and that this would not be a problem for the rest of the realm (even if targs are polygamists, most everyone else in realm isn't). RL=J enthusiasts largely believe that the marriage was witnessed either in front of a weirwood (which seems all but impossible considering the lack of any weirwoods in the south, except for the isle of faces, which, frankly, is not that far south), or someone else witnessed it (? not sure what the general theory on the witness to the marriage outside of the weirwood tree ).

I think the theory is just a little too perfect -- and in any event, is one of my least favorite theories.

My theory on the battle at the lake and Winterfell for Stannis: Based on George's chapter he released for TWoW: My theory is that Stannis has indeed won the battle on the lake, some how tricking the Frey's in their stupidity to charging at his lightly armored position on the lake in heavy armor, either by itself causing the ice to crack and kill them, or Stannis has rigged the ice to collapse. The Frey's realize what is happening and start to retreat, whereby the Manderly's in full cavalry charge and force the Frey's back into the water. Battle concludes (and perhaps occurs before Stannis takes Theon to the weir wood where he planned on executing him OR he had a change of heart), plans change as Theon has the best knowledge of inside the keep / Bolton's behavior and Stannis (realizing the Manderly's support Stark/Stannis) devises the best way to lure them out / leave the castle lightly guarded is to allow the Manderly's to return w/ his sword and claim they defeated Stannis (strengthening their political position inside Winterfell), they can claim the Frey's idiotically ran into the trap, and that the Manderly's maneuvered around the trap and flanked Stannis. Stannis then plots that if he can cause Ramsey to seek the Wall, he'll be able to take the castle, here is where Theon is in play. I'd imagine Stannis works something out with the Manderly's to one, let them kill a bulk of the horses so that his forces can gain nourishment / make the battle seem like it took longer and wasn't quickly won (also add's some foot soliders to Stannis' forces). Two, take his sword and tell them that Reek / Arya did arrive at camp and they sent them to the Wall for protection (Theon knows this will force Ramsay's hand). This causes Ramsay to freak out (I wonder too if he somehow kills Roose who rips him a new one for letting her escape). Now, Stannis thinks that Jon who so far has refused to leave his post at the watch, will prepare to battle using the wildlings in the Gift or will head towards winterfell w/ wildlings. At this point, Stannis either comes from the rear to destroy the Boltons, or storms the keep which by now has significantly weakened in its defenses sending out troops, and now becomes a war zone with the Manderly's beginning a coup, opening the gates and allowing Stannis et al to charge in. I do think Mance has been captured, too much information in the letter has Mance phrasing / tones. Hopefully Mance survives his torture, I really liked his character and he is basically the one guy there that knows how to push Jon's buttons to get him to act (terminology like bastard, crows, King beyond the Wall, Val, etc.). However, that could all be a ruse, he may have escaped or remained in hiding, though did Stannis know Mance was there? Can't recall.

I have a serious question, that may seem silly -- how do you guys account for stannis finding out manderly is on his side in time for stannis not to kill manderly's men? do you think they'll just march behind the freys so stannis can witness them killing freys from the rear while he kills them from the front? that seems like the most likely possibility. otherwise, i worry that stannis won't find out in time. thoughts?

Mance could play a part in this. He certainly knows what is going on in Winterfell and might still be able to escape and tell Stannis?

Or Davos runs into Stannis' people on the way to Winterfell, with Rickon. Stannis sent Davos to Manderly in the first place, and when Davos tells him what Manderly told him, Stannis may know before it's too late. Even if Davos gets there just with Osha, he can still report everything.

Mance could play a part in this. He certainly knows what is going on in Winterfell and might still be able to escape and tell Stannis?

Or Davos runs into Stannis' people on the way to Winterfell, with Rickon. Stannis sent Davos to Manderly in the first place, and when Davos tells him what Manderly told him, Stannis may know before it's too late. Even if Davos gets there just with Osha, he can still report everything.

hmm...true, but isn't the battle happening really soon? seems like davos wouldn't be back in time for it -- no? i guess it's possible, since he was sent off in the first third of adwd, but even if Davos could return in time, how would he run into Stannis? Isn't Davos coming from Skagos (and, therefore, somewhere to the east of Winterfell), whereas Stannis is coming from the west? also, wouldn't Davos being going to White Harbor, not Winterfell?

I have a serious question, that may seem silly -- how do you guys account for stannis finding out manderly is on his side in time for stannis not to kill manderly's men? do you think they'll just march behind the freys so stannis can witness them killing freys from the rear while he kills them from the front? that seems like the most likely possibility. otherwise, i worry that stannis won't find out in time. thoughts?

I thought about that, I can't imagine a raven or a random scout gets to Stannis from Manderly, so I'm guessing, if the lake is a trap and the Frey's run, Stannis will have to witness Manderly's men hacking them to bits OR they all of a sudden fly Stannis' new sigil. That seems unlikely, so I would have to assume he watches them crush them from the rear. However, that's a real watered down version of how I think it goes.

while just on a run i finally came up with a cersei plot that fullfills all of the prophecies and otherwise insinuated plot lines. while in storms end arianne comes to some accord with aegon/young griff to the effect that 30,000 tyrell men are on their way and if dorne and the golden company combine strengths they will have 45,000. She gets word to doran who commits and when Mace Tarly gets to storms end he finds himself outnumbered. Here there are two possible plot lines that have the same effect, either aegon offers tarly the reach for his 30,000 men and to call mace tyrell telling him that it is currently 30k vs 45k but if tyrell brings the rest it will be 60k vs 45k. Or Tarly retreats and tells Tyrell the same thing and either way back in kings landing tyrell now has a decision to make. It seems he wouldnt want to leave margery in kings landing without a significant host even if she is found innocent in the trial along with cersei, when an unpredictable and uncontrollable high septon is still in power. Also there are some lannister forces still there and to leave margery with nothing when cersei has something would not do. He could either send margery back to the reach giving cersei control, or he could put an end to the knights of the faith and this new high septon once and for all, then leave king landing thinking his daughter safe. Then depending on Tarlys loyalty and aegons cunning we will either see some serious battle or manuevering or tyrell get slaughtered. I also feel that tyrell could be forced into action by the defeat of the redwyn fleet and loss of the arbor. I originally pictured euron loosing this battle and that starting his downfall however there is the damphair path or asha's new kingsmoot path to unseat euron. Meanwhile i believe Sansa will come to power in the Vale and that she will hear that kings landing is empty and will make her move. Under the guise of bringing peyter to claim his castle harrenhall he brings her host out of the vale and then leaves harrenhall by nights marching on kingslanding. Sandor Clegane will either reapper here joining Sansa or in a few sentences. Sansa then takes kings landing from cersei, a girl more beautiful than her taking her crown. Cersei however will escape kings landing, perhaps with tommen and margery, and depending on whether or not sandor clegane joined sansa on her march to king landing perhaps Gregor clegane escapes with her or he dies at the hands of his brother in kings landing, fulfilling sandors proclamation that no one will kill his brother but him. If Sandor does not join sansa before kings landing, he will appear when cersei is running back to casterly rock and he will kill gregor then. Here again i am split and say that there are two possible ending to cersei, either clegane is with jaime and brienne and jaime kills cersei, or tyrion claims casterly rock on dragon back by the end of the series, killing cersei. I find this plot valid because it fulfills all of the prophecies. It seems to me that the only women in the story who are potentially more beautiful than cersei are dany, sansa and potentially tho unlikely jeyne westerling.(I only include this based on jaime's one line which could very likely have been said about a fake jeyne westerling, "She's pretty, but not pretty enough to start a war over" to me, if this is a fake jeyne it will imply and the real one is pretty enough to start a war over. Second cersei will be herself killed by either tyrion or jaime, and for this to happen i believe she must not be a captive when she meets either tyrion/jaime for the last time. Third it provides a way for sandor to kill gregor, and ive always thought that sansa would get back at cersei. A slightly different plot line with the same main effects would be sansa securing the riverlands and returning them to tully control, and aegon defeating the tyrells then marrying and marching on kings landing together, with cersei again escaping, but still loosing her crown to a queen more beautiful than she is.

Complete side note i was also recently wondering how dorne with the smallest population can field almost twice as many men as the North? and how the iron islands can possible support a population larger than dornes?

I thought about that, I can't imagine a raven or a random scout gets to Stannis from Manderly, so I'm guessing, if the lake is a trap and the Frey's run, Stannis will have to witness Manderly's men hacking them to bits OR they all of a sudden fly Stannis' new sigil. That seems unlikely, so I would have to assume he watches them crush them from the rear. However, that's a real watered down version of how I think it goes.

I agree that the frozen lake will be the trap, a la Alexander Nevsky. Footmen and dismounted knights might make it on the ice, but Frey cavalry? Splash. My money is on a replay of the Battle of Castle Black, only it will be the Manderlys (and perhaps other northmen) who stream around either Theon at the Heart Tree or the Tree-Bran, shouting "Stannis!" as they go.

I also reread the Theon chapter last night and he notes that the Manderly's and Freys would never combine forces. So I think it will shake out like this. Freys march ahead of the Manderly's, who either hang back or keep a day's march between them. Stannis lake traps the Freys and slaughters them with ease. Manderly's arrive but instead of fighing, treat immediately with Stannis and join his forces. Not sure how these travelling forces work, I'm assuming the Frey's and Manderly's significantly outnumber Stannis (what does he have like 500 men - claims that many are better than Massey before sending him off to the bank), so they I assume I have an enormous amount of supplies, food, tents, etc, that Stannis' malnourished troops can use for the several days the devise defeating Roose. Then the Manderly's come back and can report, since they never combined forces, that the Freys had been utterly destroyed but cost Stannis perilous numbers (perhaps they bring a few southron knights with them as proof).

Then the real fun begins. Theon seems intent that Ramsay will follow the Manderly's, but the only way this happens is if he kills Roose and takes a majority of the force with him. If he does this, the castle can be taken. If the letter is true and he has the sword of Stannis, then either he travelled out and did kill Stannis (or who he believed was Stannis), or the Manderly's bring the sword back. I just don't see Roose allowing Ramsay to leave Winterfell.

could bran potentially warg either sweet robin to talk to sansa or the halfwit with stannis' wife to talk to jon or both. It seems we were introduced the stannis' wife's fool for no reason up until now. Could Stannis' daughter marry jon connington in order to give stannis a male heir.

Jon - Not dead. He will either a.) be resurrected as AA by Mel and lead the fight against the Others, or b.)be resurrected by Others (maybe after the Wall comes down) and become one of them. I'm inclined to believe the second option, as this also introduces a POV of the Others. R+L=J is probably true and may or may not be revealed. If he is AA he will be a head of the dragon and is Dany's ultimate mate, if not he will be her ultimate foe.

Tyrion - Will likely become Dany's advisor and will accompany her as she goes through Asshai and lands in the Westerlands. I kind of doubt he will ride a dragon (more likely to sit he Iron Throne than that, IMO).

Dany - Will get Victarion's fleet one way or another. Should also get the khalasar. May make a visit to Valyria but most likely going to go the "other" way and land on the western coast of Westeros, perhaps minus a dragon or two by then. I doubt we will see more than her initial landing. I'd like to see her land at Oldtown, Lannisport/Casterly Rock, or Pyke, and really wreck the crap out of it. Which one depends on the truth of the Citadel, how Tyrion interacts with her, and various situations with the Ironborn. If Euron has a dragon, she will go to reclaim it. If Victarion is with her, she will go for revenge on Victarion's whim. Her landing is probably the next-to-last chapter.

Stannis - Will win the battle for Winterfell and likely unite the North under Rickon. Likely to die by the end of the book, especially if he returns to the Wall. I just hope he dies in glorious combat against the Others rather than from Seven Kingdoms politics. I like the Night's King angle but am unsure of it coming true.

Bran - Will have a more minimal role in THIS book. Mostly will provide insight into the Others' true nature/certain ancient history.

Sansa - Will probably kill LF. May make her move after hearing that Rickon is alive and well in the North, allying herself and the Vale with them.

Arya - Hard to predict. Likely to arrive back in Westeros by the end of the book, one way or another.

Sam - Will give some insight as to the Citadel's real agenda. Likely to return to the Wall (with the horn, and cause and/or witness it coming down).

fAegon - Will take the Stormlands, be joined by Dorne, maybe wed Arianne, and probably take King's Landing. I think Dany will have to unseat him from the Iron Throne rather than pick him off elsewhere. He should survive this book.

Cersei - Won't survive the book. Jaime will kill her.

Jaime - Will kill Cersei, probably on orders from unCat. I'd like to see him reunited with Tyrion at least once but I kind of doubt it. May reunite with Brienne.

Davos - Will bring Rickon back amidst hijinks. Probably will have a similar lifespan to Stannis, but not die at precisely the same time.

Victarion - Dragon horn will work on some level, either killing him and giving a dragon to Euron, or giving him a dragon to ride alongside Dany.

Brienne - She'll find Sansa and become her protector. I don't see any other decent options.

Uncat - Just go away already, maybe she will once Jaime kills Cersei.

The last chapter/scene of the book will have the Wall come down.

This is more of a wishlist than a full-on prediction. I don't claim to have read the novels in great details and hence my ramblings are only a kind of a wishlist. So here goes-

1. Dany - Many people have a lot more probable and elaborate plots for Dany so I will not get into more details here. I think Dany will reunite the Khalasar behind her, turn the tides of battle for Mereen, team up with Tyrion, Victarion, the sellswords and others, sack Mereen once and for all. And march to Asshai. Remember her 'walking in the shadows to get back to light' part has not been fulfilled yet. Unless the whole Mereen affair is considered a figurative walking underneath a shadow part. It certainly turned me dark with anger while reading it. As to how she will reach Westeros and where she will land is under debate, I want her to cross the Sunset sea and land in Dorne.

2. Jon - I want him to be dead. I will be frustrated if he just skin-changes and lives on as Ghost but seeing the prologue for Dance it will most likely happen. After a pretty stagnant arc in Dance, I want him to stop with the whole 'I am a brother of the Night's Watch, my duty is here, the Watch takes no part' bullshit, fight Ramsay the bastard, wither be a Targ (R+L=J) or unite the North by becoming Jon Stark.

3. Sansa - She's the most anticipated for me. She can do one of two things,

i) Marry Harry the Heir, become lady presumptive of the Vale. Now she can reveal that she is indeed Sansa Stark of Winterfell. If Rickon is safe with Osha, then she can become the Lady Regent for the North (if they wanna make Rickon the King in the North which I think Stannis would oppose but I don't know), if Rickon is dead (which is more likely imo), she will be the eldest of the children left and become Lady of Winterfell and/or Queen in the North + Lady of the Vale.

ii)Refrain from marrying Harry for a while, get LF to sign over Harrenhal and the lordship of Trident, kill him (the student defeats the master bhah blah blah....), then marry Harry, reveal her true identity! So she becomes, Lady Regen/Queen in the North + Lady of Harrenhal + Lady Paramount of Trident (?) + Lady of Eyrie and the Vale. Then its only a matter of her influence in the Trident (which would be pretty big as she will get the Tully support) and her influence on Harry. She can use the armies of the Vale for any of the following/combination-

a. Destroy the Freys

b. Destroy the Boltons

c. Reunite the River lords

d. Reunite the North

e. Influence the competition for the Iron Throne.

4. Arya - Really not sure. I want her to be in Westeros and as several have suggested, she can take and assignment in in here and clear her list. But I kinda want her to meet Dany before that.

5. Bran - Becomes an awesome greenseer that helps out against the Others.

6. Tyrion - Become the Hand of the Queen after Barristan's death during the Siege of Mereen. He rides a dragon, is a Targ after all and chokes the life out of Cersei.

7. Jaime + Brienne- ? Really can't say atm.

Dany & Tyrion - Dany will return to Meereen, and after bloody battle will lead a coalition consisting of Victarion's Iron Fleet, Tyrion's Second Sons and her own personal armies and leave for Westeros. Will land on the Westcoast.

Asha, Bran & Theon - Bran will twart Theon's execution at the weirtree, one way or another. Stannis' army will succeed in smashing Ramsey's host. Whoresbane Umber's men will betray Bolton's at Winterfell (and trigger the other lords of the north to desert Bolton as well), Roose Bolton may escape to the Dreadfort, Lady Dustin may not be as fortunate. Bran's ability to communicate with Theon will improve and will allow him to affect his own view on how and who should lead to North in his stead. Bran will at the beginning of Winds of the Winter not expect to return south of the Wall anytime, but the event that will or should kill Jojen will cause him to try and pull away from his seeming destiny.

Jon Connington, Arianne & Cersei - Aegon will capture Storm's End through some trick or explotation of a weakness that Varys supplied with, he'll kill for the first time during the attack. Ser Robert Strong will kill whatever knight of the faith is chosen to duel with him. Cersei will quickly move to strengthen the case against Margeary and put the Gold cloaks under her control, Arianna will travelto Storm's End and will make an uncertain alliance with Aegon. Nymeria Sand, Varys and Tyene Sand will work to disstabilize King's Landing from within. Lannister and Gold cloak forces and the Tyrell host will come to blows, allowing the Hold Company to spring an attack on the city with elephants and a Stormslands army and sack the city. Cersei and Ser Robert Strong will escape the city and head for Dragonstone.

Arya - she will be given a contract in Pentos, either she will kill Illyrio or it will put him in her path, eoither way they'll meet again. After that she'll defect fromthe Faceless Men and try to return to Westeros.

I'll do more later.

If aegon is fake we won't find out until after his existence causes dany to regard the spider and the cheese onager as enemies. Varys played his part so well, convincing everyone he wants her dead for decades, yet if he truly wants to bring back the targs he must have some type of proof of loyalty to show only them, most likely revealing that he has targ blood. If dany and aegon become instant allies it'll take them a week to mop the floor with lannisters and create a peace. That's clearly not happening. The lannisters are so weak, she needs someone to resist her. And whoever wins drone guarantees the tyrells will jump on the other targ bandwagon. Vic, Barry, Tyron and Jonah are going to end up in meeren together attempting to rule while she returns so they will kill each other. Vic and Barry hate Tyrion. Norah and Barry hate each other. Tyrion will escape, although the iron born won't like the multi syllabic words he uses. The dragons show up at the battle thanks to the horn and/or the noise of battle and the smell of blood. I'm thinking the horn may actually work somehow, that is why grrm has drogon missing so he won't hear and be corrupted. Vic gets himself killed, Euron shows up and it's off to the sunset sea before all volantis might arrives. They sneak into the sewers of casterly rock and gain foothold. The iron born ships meet them. Kings landing is abandoned by anyone of note, it's just a cesspool now. Jon lives somehow, the truth about him is revealed and he unites the north as only he can and does it just in time to make sure the wall stands against the others. How can rickon lead the war against eternal night. Regardless mannerly has to mak a choice ASAP he can't wait for rickon so I'm not sure what his role is. The freys all die other than those four freys that truly loved Robb. Other stuff happens.

Archived