[TWoW Spoilers] The Winds of Winter - OUR PREDICTIONS -

im pretty sure that was a typo, because it was in reference to a discussion about Randyll Tarly aryagonnakill just switched up Mace and Randyll - thus Randyll Tarly became Mace Tarly - which is understandable considering the similarity of their last names and close association.

I had that as an after thought. Cause I know randall is completely capable in battle and a just man. But I really don't see him as a good game player. Too much or any honor in the game seems to lead to failure.

I haven't read all of this thread it's quite long and it's full of wishful thiking without any rationale. Don't misunderstand me I have some wishful thinking too but well you know how reading what everyone wants to happen isn't as interesting as what everyone thinks will happen and why. (The why is definitely the most important here)

Jon : I don't think he is dead. GRRM is against traditionnal fantasy and in my opinion the most boring stuff about it is = (yeah I'm the hero!, oh no I'm dead!, cool! I'm back!).

Dany : Well she is with the dothraki and GRRM did say that Maggo would reappear but he wasn't exactly friendly with Dany let us remember.

Victarion : He seems to be the never successful no matter what kinda character and Euron definitively wouldn't have left him the horn if there was even a tiny chance of it turning against him he's too smart for that and probably hid some knowledge he has of the horn from Victarion.

Bran : is on the tracks to play the orchestrator of the battle against the Others seeing how he can now see the future and the past ( can see what will happen and can see how the others were pushed back 8000 years ago).

Asha : Well she isn't dead and I don't think she would have lived so long with her own POV if she wasn't going to do something significant. However it's the scale of that something I can't predict. Will she just influence the Iron Islands or will she play a bigger role. (now here's my wishful thinking: I'm rather fond of Asha and her whole pirate queen wannabe character so I always fancied her being the third dragon head after she resurrects Nagga (BIG Sea Dragon anyone?) Dany-like).

Also my theory is that Azor Ahai and the whole born amidst ... prophecy doesn't refer to one person but to 3 (the dragon has three heads after all). So one is born amidst ..., one (Dany) resurrects dragons from stone (it's the only thing we're absolutely certain she's done in this prophecy, Dragonstone as the place of smoke and salt is just conjecture) and one wields a sword of fire ( IMO Jon as I'm inclined to believe the R+L=J theory).

Arya : I kinda worried about Arya and the FM. The old woman in the tree did call her "dark heart" when she looked at her future and I think her story might not end well at all.

Sansa : I think there will be hell to pay when she realizes what part her new "father" played in her true father's death. She's actually very cunning. I couldn't believe it when she guessed that Lyn Corbray had actually played a role during the negociations with the lords declarant because he was bought by Littlefinger. I'm sure she will guess much more and fullfil the prophecy about a girl slaying a giant (Littlefinger is a giant player in the game of thrones maybe the biggest in fact) in a snow castle (the eyrie here).

Rickon : will rickon play any part beside logically becoming the next lord of Winterfell once all is said and done? He's too young to do anything except being really.

Cersei : will be cast down in the next book I think. She's already in a very bad posture. She has almost no power left to her Tommen and the council have been overtaken already. What can she do after being paraded naked in the streets before the common people she despises (and who despise her) so much. Moreover all her business with Qyburn will be revealed I think and that will brand her a worst monster than Jaime or even Tyrion.

Tyrion : his knowledge of dragons probably wasn't introduced for nothing and right about now (beside staying alive) there is nothing he craves more than seeing the objects of his childhood obsession. Moreover we all know what a proved schemer Tyrion is (if unfortunately for him a tad too kind hearted from time to time) and Daenerys desperately needs just such a man.

Jaime : well ... I do think he will meet with Brienne again. Jaime was a boy most of his life, he had everything from birth and so had never had to face anything that he would consider a hardship until first Aerys choosing him for the kingsguard (we know how that ended) and now the loss of his hand. Both those things made him grow up I think and now GRRM is showing us that he understands that for him in the world of Westros contrarily to what his father thought the only thing that counts once you are on the verge of death is honor (and without his sword hand he knows death is waiting at every turn hated as he is).

Arianne : her chapters are too few and too unrevealing of her capabilities for us to know what she will do. Okay she failed a rebellion losing her lover in the process and now her father has made her privy to his plots and his sending her to meet Aegon (him being THE Aegon is still to prove. Silver hair and purple eyes are not as uncommon in Essos as they are in Westeros).

Aegon : well he will probably meet with a lot of success in his campaign to "reconquer" Westeros but that's no great feat seeing as the realm has never been so weak after several years of war. Honestly it's just my thoughts but this guy is a fake or a Vyseris come again. I caqn't point what exactly makes me think this but really the time and the manner of his coming just seems like a huge "people of Westeros prepare to be disappointed, the war has not ended".

Euron : Definitely is still hiding his cards so we can't know just what he'll do. But the fact that he's aiming for Oldtown the stronghold of the maesters when he himself has some insights on magic can't be a coincidence. The maesters I suspect must possess a humongous repository of magic-related items either because they didn't dare destroy them fearing what could happen if they tried or because they couldn't destroy them.

Sam : Now here is some huge potential. Sam who once dreamed of being a wizard in Oldtown with what seems to be "wizard apprentices". Sam will fly through the tests for becoming a maester he already is very smart and has a huge knowledge base about history, accounts and so on.

We do know that Varys and the Cheesemonger (Illiryo Moppatis?) have been scheming together for years but we have yet to discover what is truly their aim.

Mellisandre : She has been using glamors for quite a long time the poisoning of the maester (don't remember his name), Lightbringer, Showing Stannis "things" in the flames. But that's not all she can do she did spawn a shadow to kill Renly and that was very real (I think), she did burn Orell's bird from the inside (the prologue with Varamyr sixskins shows this. I think she can see the future in her flames but nowhere near as precisely as Bran. (When she found Stannis she was asking the flames "show me THE WAY to AA" now she asks "show me AA" and she sees Jon. Hum... I wonder...

Jon is going to come back. And we're going to find a definitive answer to the R+L=J theory. The reason this theory is so obvious is because Martin had originally conceived the series as a trilogy. We get beaten over the head with it because he had intended the revelation to come in the third volume.

I think this is a very important point and it's the reason I place more weight on the hints in the first novel, of which there are many.

They are way more overt than in any of the later books as well.

"We do know that Varys and the Cheesemonger (Illiryo Moppatis?) have been scheming together for years but we have yet to discover what is truly their aim."

Here's the answer to that one: VARYS AND ILLIRYO were lovers. Varys is a woman. and fake Aegon is THEIR SON. and Varys is a Blackfyre, which is TARGARYEN. think i'm wrong, here's the dialogue:

VARYS: I may be the only man in Westeros to not want the Iron Throne.

LITTLEFINGER: You may be the only man in Westeros who is NOT A MAN.

How about this line: VARYS: Do you lie awake at night thinking of what is between my legs Lord Baelish?

how about this: DO YOU KNOW ANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO SHAVE THEIR HEADS IN WESTEROS? no. but VARYS does. Because he/she is A SILVERHAIRED TARGARYEN. BOOM.

Wow. Now those are crackpot. There are too many holes in your ideas to name them all. But I'll start with sansa becoming queen. How will she be queen? Aegon? I don't think sansa is the younger more beautiful queen. That has to be or should be dany. And there is big indication Tyrion or JAMIE WILL KILL CERSEI after she sees her children die. But shireen's fool is always in mel's visions surrounded by death. Theon has no penis. So I doubt he'll ever lead the ironborn especially since he is week and they don't follow the weak. Ned stark's bones are lost in the neck maybe with howland reed and lady maege mormont. Coldhand's might be benjen. I've thought that before. Rickon I think will become wild with osha. Cause the stark wolves match their master's and his is the wild shaggydog. I think sansa is just a damsel that will learn to save herself. A play on the damsel being saved by the knight. Davos may die on skagos or save rickon. Its hard to say. LF may die thanks to sansa. But how or by who I don't know.

SANSA IS just coming into her own. She played it smart and right. She couldn't win, so she listened and learned. and she's going to ride a dragon and save sandor by BLOWING/MELTING ROBERT STRONG-GREGOR AWAY. KARMA BABY. it IS the prophecy if you reread it. and this is THE WHEEL OF TIME. history is repeating itself. Two sisters and a brother ride those dragons if the past means anything, and we know it does. know any other sisters in this series (other than uncat and dead lysa)?

Wow. Now those are crackpot. There are too many holes in your ideas to name them all. But I'll start with sansa becoming queen. How will she be queen? Aegon? I don't think sansa is the younger more beautiful queen. That has to be or should be dany. And there is big indication Tyrion or JAMIE WILL KILL CERSEI after she sees her children die. But shireen's fool is always in mel's visions surrounded by death. Theon has no penis. So I doubt he'll ever lead the ironborn especially since he is week and they don't follow the weak. Ned stark's bones are lost in the neck maybe with howland reed and lady maege mormont. Coldhand's might be benjen. I've thought that before. Rickon I think will become wild with osha. Cause the stark wolves match their master's and his is the wild shaggydog. I think sansa is just a damsel that will learn to save herself. A play on the damsel being saved by the knight. Davos may die on skagos or save rickon. Its hard to say. LF may die thanks to sansa. But how or by who I don't know.

How about THIS ONE: Varys is a woman. and I can prove it (as much as ANYONE can prove ANYTHING until Martin has written it). and Aegon is Varys' son. and He's a blackfyre, which is TARGARYEN. AND ILLYRIO IS HIS FATHER. and all their plots have been for dany to get that throne, and they'd marry Targaryen to Targaryen. and RULE THE WORLD.

Dany - I think Dany is on her way to Asshai. I have a feeling she needs to go there (the east/west, light/shadow prophecy). I think Quaithe is there and has been commuinicating with Dany via the glass candles (or some other form of magic). I think she will find real answers there and come closer to her true purpose. I mean, the lamest way this can end is with Dany on the throne. She is a terrible ruler!! :)

Give Dany some credit... She's, what, 16? At that age rulers mainly rely on their advisors and Dany has very little council. She had Mormont, who is madly in love with her and will go along with whatever she says, and now she has Barriston, who will provide better council, but really hasn't had the opportunity to. I don't believe Dany would be a terrible ruler once she matures. Throw Tyrion in as her hand and she'd probably be the best ruler Westeros had ever seen.

Jon Snow, I think, would make a fine ruler even at his young age, but, much like Eddard Stark, I don't think he'd be inclined to desire the throne.

But even Dany on the Iron Throne would be a vast improvement to the last 4 predecessors. Cersei is ruling through Tommen now and that's a million shades of disaster; Joffrey was a despicable tyrant, Robert Barratheon was a whoremongering drunken glutton who beggared the kingdom and paid little mind to anything else, and Aerys Targaryen was another despicable tyrant.

Oh, and let's say we took Dany out of the book series and ran her for President, I'd vote her in before Obama or Romney too.

All this talk of a second Red Wedding gave me a crazy idea... Regarding the Jaime/Brienne situation, what if Jaime were to be used to get the BwB into the Lannister/Frey wedding instead of just being killed? I know Lady Stoneheart doesn't seem to care about anything but vengeance, but it seems to me that the opportunity to slaughter a shitload of enemies should be worth the life of just one. I don't, however, think that this would be enough to spare his life in the eyes of UnCat, but it may be something that could keep him alive a bit longer, and perhaps Stoneheart can be done away with in the process and we won't have to worry about her shenanigans anymore. I don't know how this event would sit with Jaime's newfound sense of honor; likely he'd feel torn between his duty to his family and the oath he swore to Catelyn, but I believe in the end he'd take such a measure to save his own skin. I don't, however, think Brienne would want any part.

Dany is young and is experiencing a culture clash between her ideals of Westerosi society, and the slaver ideals of Slaver's Bay. My hope is that she gets the hell out of dodge and gets to Westeros, but I think she's got a trial ahead with the Dothraki, and it probably will last at least half the book. As for Jorah's counsel, he always gave what she considered excellent counsel, and was a good adviser. He just was extremely jealous and desired her, as well.

Tyrion will become an important player again on Dany's side, and I firmly believe he will be critical in the next two books.

Jon's story is not over, whether he is dead or wounded.

Lots of slaughter at the Wall in the aftermath of the assassination attempt.

Arya makes it back to Westeros to kill...? I say Dany.

Aegon sweeps across Westeros and takes King's Landing by book end.

Theon somehow makes it out of his present situation alive. So does Stannis. I believe both are dead by the end of the book.

Cersei's champion prevails and she further alienates the Tyrells and keeps the kingdom weak.

I have very little to add about 3 headed dragon i.e.

1. Daenerys Targaryen- To rule a great part of Essos including some free cities with Drogon and Khalasar and restore old Valyrian empire and Illriyo Moptais will help her to rule.

2. Jon Snow- Fights with "The Others" beyond the wall with Rhaegal, Sam and Night's watch men.He might be Rheagar's and Lyanna's son but a Bastard.So he remains as Lord Commander of Night's watch because as a north man and Eddard Stark's honour value.

3. Tyrion Lannister- With Aegon Targeryan (Young Griff) to win the Iron Throne with Viserion, Golden company, Drone,Vale. and will be The Hand Of the king and Lord of Casterly Rock with get back his wife Sansa Stark.

My theories on the next book and I think these will be the POV chapters as well (it is long so bear with me):

Daenerys (major)

She confronts Khal Jhaqo about her abandoning her and Drogo. She battles Mago and Jhago and Drogon destroys them and she becomes Khaleesi again and starts to right the wrongs of the Dothraki. After a time Drogon hears something and he starts losing control, at which point she hops on Drogon and he flies towards Mereen. They fly to a battle where Drogon ends with his fire. The war is over and now Mereen is safe. She thanks Tyrion and Victarian for their help and talks to Barrastan about Hizdar. Once she finds of his betrayal she orders her dragons to kill him, which they do. She knows who she is now and asks Victarion to sail her Unsullied to Westeros, and to leave one ship for her and her dragons to sail to Asshai (with Victarion, Barristan and Tyrion). She leaves Belwas and Missandei to rule Mereen and some Unsullied to keep the peace. Tyrion reveals the plans from Varys and Illyrio and the news about Aegon, and with Barristans advice, she allows Tyrion to come with her. She notices that the dragons are very fond of him and see that as a good sign of trust, but she still remembers Quaithe’s prophecy of “trust none of them”. Once at Asshai, Tyrion helps her solve some fo Quaithe’s riddles and helps her find the Red Sword of Heroes in Asshai. Once found, they return to the dragons killing Victarion and destroying the ship that got them to Asshai. She claims the horn as hers with her blood and fire, and now has complete control of all 3 dragons. All that remains are the 3 dragons and Dany, Tyrion, and Barrastin. Dany hops on Drogon while Tyrion hops on Viserion, and Barristan hops on Rhegal and they fly to Westeros. When she arrives, she arrives with a vengeance and her dragons set the great hall ablaze killing Myrcella, the 2 sand snakes she was with, and Mace and Margaery Tyrell and many of the court. Cersei is not present.

Tyrion (major)

He plans to rescue the 3 hostages and return them to Mereen to hopefully switch sides and be on the winning side. He joins up with Victarion when he lands in Mereen and they battle the Yunkai and Qarth. Victarion makes someone blow the horn and gets the Rhegal and Viserion to help win the battle, but Dany flies back on Drogon to end the battle and Mereen wins. It is then that Tyrion tells Dany and Barristan about Aegon, Varys, and Illyrio and how he is on her side. They all sail to Asshai to help Dany find the Red Sword of Heroes. Because of Tyrion’s knowledge of Dragons, he knows how to handle them and the dragons trusts him. Tyrion hops on Viserion and flies east towards Westoros. Tyrion helps Dany reclaim the Iron Throne.

Cersei (major)

After the deaths of Kevan and Pycelle, Cersei blames the Tyrells and the feud continues. The Tyrells think Cersei is responsible as a plan to frame the Tyrells. Ser Robert Strong wins trial for Cersei, and Margery loses her trial, so all seems better for Cersei. Tommen and Margerys marriage is now terminated and Cersei plots to try remove all Tyrell bannerman from the King’s Court. In retaliation, the Tyrell’s plot to kill Tommen and are successful. Mace is still The King’s Hand however, and it is heard that Aegon has taken Storm’s End so the Tyrells march to reclaim it. Cersei mourns the loss of her son, while pondering where her Jamie is. Myrcella returns home injured with some of the sand snakes, just in time to claim the throne as hers. The sand snakes send ravens to Dorne to call Tristane to court to become the King. Cersei does not like this, but it is better than having the Tyrells, so she accepts for now and makes an alliance with Dorne and makes one of the Sand Snakes, part of the Queen’s Court. She hears that Mace Tyrell is successful in defeated and killing Aegon at Storm’s End and that he is on his way back to King’s Landing to claim the Iron Throne. When he returns the feud continues until fire erupts all over King’s Landing. It is then Cersei notices Tyrion, Ser Barristan, and a beautiful woman on a dragons destroying King’s Landing. She takes Myrcella and tells the Sand Snakes to watch her and hide her and keep her safe. Cersei goes to find Ser Robert Strong and is unsuccessful. She returns to the great hall ablaze and her daughter burnt to a crisp. She runs to her private solar and throws herself on her bed crying. It is then she hears a voice. It is Jamie and she is very relieved to see him, however he does not look happy. He asks if she slept with Loras and the Kettleblacks and she denies it. However Jamie starts strangling her and she starts screaming, until she finally confesses. Once she does, Jamie strangles her to death.

Jamie (major)

Brienne brings him to see Lady Stoneheart. Brienne still says she believes Jamie is a changed man. Lady Stoneheart orders hims killed, but the other members of the Brotherhood convince her that Jamie should be able to prove his loyalty. Lady Stoneheart then tells Brienne and Jamie that if Jamie kills Cersei he will be spared. He agrees and Lady Stoneheart sends Thoros with Brienne and Jamie back to King’s Landing. By the time Jamie returns he finds Cersei in tears after the loss of all her children and the destruction of her throne. She tries to have Jamie console her, but there is only one thing on Jamie’s mind, and he asks if she slept with Loras and all the other men. She denies, but he knows she is lying so he starts strangling her and she confesses. Once she confesses, Jamie with his golden hand, strangles Cersei to death. Just then Robert Strong comes in the room to defend Cersei, but it is too late. They battle and Jamie dies at the hands of Robert Strong and falls onto Cersei’s corpse.

Sansa (middle)

She gets married to Harry and plays “The Game” and lets Little Finger do all the work to get her close to the Iron Throne. She starts to lose trust in him as she continually overhears things he is saying, and doesn’t like some of the plans he has. He “let” Robert die, which was the final nail in the coffin for Sansa. She lets him think he can still control her, but she starts plotting against him with her new husband. In the end of the book, she finally kills Little Finger and reveals herself as Sansa Stark and with her new army of the Vale supporting her, plans to return and take back Winterfell.

Arya (middle)

Training continues to be a faceless man in Braavos. She becomes very good at it, and appears to be a promising candidate. She still has her wolf dreams though, that help her. Halfway through the book, they send her on a mission to Westeros to kill “Lady Stoneheart” for killing people that the many-faced God’s were not ready to kill. While on the ship, the whore from the whore is crying while holding her child. Her and Arya both get on the same ship and head to Westeros. The book ends with her coming face to face with “Lady Stoneheart” realizing who she actually is. The books spend a lot of time trying to get Arya to forget who she is, so I think she will be faced with a difficult decision of doing something Arya wouldn’t do, but a faceless would.

Bran (middle)

He sees Theon being tortured while warged in the Weirwood tree. He knows he has to help him. He also sees the wall in peril while the others are attacking the Night’s Watch and the Wildlings and Jon lying dead in the snow. He also sees his father praying again, and Ned reveals that the secret to Jon’s parentage is hidden in the tombs of Winterfell. He knows what he must do. He must go and rescue Theon from the Boltons and bring Stannis and his army, with the help of Theon and Asha and the ironborn to the wall. Before he leaves, Jojen says to leave him there as he is going to die. Meera tries to get Jojen to come along but he is too weak, and the Chlidren of the Forrest say they will take care of him. Once at Winterfell, Meera creates a distraction and Bran wargs into Hodor and frees Theon from Stannis. Bran tells Stannis who he is and that now is the time to take Winterfell from the Boltons. Stannis, the Wildlings, and the new army that arrived from The Vale, storm Winterfell,and Bran wargs into Summer and kills Ramsey Bolton. Once he regains Winterfell he travels to the crypts and discovers that Jon’s actual parents are Rheagar Targaryan and Lynna Stark, and how he is the Prince that was promised and is the only one that can save the world from the Others.

Theon (middle)

He is taken captive by Stannis, and Stannis plans to use him as a sacrifice for being a turncloak and killing Jon’s brothers. He let Asha tries to plead Stannis for Mercy, but he will not listen and sends Asha and Jeyne to the Wall. Tormund and the Wildlings come to Stannis’ aid and Stannis plans his attack on Winterfell. Before they plan to leave, Stannis needs guidance and uses Theon as a sacrifice, but just as Theon is about to be burned, Bran comes warged into Hodor and frees Theon. Bran then finds Stannis and tells him who he is and has Summer as proof. He tells Stannis that armies from the Vale are on their way to help and he must not attack until they come or he will die. Once the Vale armies arrive, Theon goes to battle against Ramsy. Once the battle is over, Bran tells Stannis to head to the wall and help Jon that he and Theon will take care of Winterfell.

Victarion (middle)

He claims the horn by smearing his blood in the engravings before landing in Mereen. He notices Dany is missing, but wants to prove to her that he is capable so he makes someone blow the horn and controls the dragons to help win the battle. It is then that Dany swoops in on Drogon and ends the battle. Dany assigns Vicartion and his ships to sail her Unsullied to Westeros, but to keep one ship to help her and her dragons sail to Asshai. Once at Asshai, Victarion tries to control the dragons (as he has alterior motives in using the dragons to kill Euron), but the dragons know something is up and with the allure of the horn becoming more faint, they attack and kill Victarion and destroy his fleet and ships.

Melisandre (middle)

She sees the White Walkers in her flames attacking the wall and escaping into Westeros. She looks for Jon to warn him but cannot find him. When she looks in her flames for him all she sees is a wolf. After a while she sees chaos and it is the Brothers of the Night’s Watch and the Wildlings fighting and there in the snow she sees Jon Snows body. She tries to give him the kiss of life but it doesn’t work. They move his frozen body to the ice cells, and she sees ghost howling and acting rambunctious which is unlike him. Bowen Marsh tries to kill ghost but he flees. Bowen tries to take over as Lord Commander, but there are disputes. As soon as they agree to have Bowen Marsh as the Lord Commander, the Wildlings start to attack. The Knights Watch try to protect the Queen and princess, but Selyse is killed during the attack. The White Walkers for some reason ignore Shireen completely and leave her be. Bowen Marsh is also killed, leaving the Night’s Watch without a Commander again and the wall is in peril. Melisandre knows the only hope is for Azor A’hai reborn to come and hopes Stannis will arrive at the wall soon.

Davos (minor)

He makes his way to Skagos to find Rickon, and has a rough journey. Once he is finally found, Shaggy dog attacks him, but Osha tells Rickon to calm him down. After a while Davos convinces them that he has their best interest in mind and that they will try to take back Winterfell with the Manderly’s for the Starks. He smuggles them out of Skagos and make their way to Winterfell.

Samwell (minor)

Sam sends Gilly and the baby to his mother, and he spends a lot of time reading up on prophecies and dragons. It is revealed that “Pate” is actually Jaqen Hagar, and he was sent to kill Pate to enter the Citadel to stop the Maesters from killing magic. It is revealed how the Maesters were a big part in killing the dragons the first time they disappeared. He realizes that the dragons are important in stopping the others. He now knows that Marwin wasn’t going to bring Dany back to Westeros as Maester Aemon had wanted, but he is going to kill her and her dragons. He comes up with a plan with Jaqen to try to warn Dany and stop Marwin and he leaves on the ship to head back to the wall. Before he leaves he knocks over all the glass candles and burns the Citadel down.

Aeron (minor)

He informs Euron of all the news of Moat Calin’s defeat and Asha’s capture. Euron does not care, and all he is concerned about is Victarion returning with the Dragon horn and Dany. Aeron does not like how his brother is running the Iron islands and plots to kill Euron. In the end Euron kills Aeron.

Areo (minor)

Prince Doran receives news of the death of Tommen and the crowning of Myrcella and the need for Trystane. He sends his faithful subjects to escort Trystane to King’s Landing, as he awaits news of Arianne and Quentyn. He is feeling satisfied that all his children each have an heir to the throne in their midst (Trystance has Myrcella, Arianne has Aegon, and Quentyn has Dany). Either way Dorne will regain its rightful part in the King’s Council. Later Areo brings him the news of Quentyn’s death by Dany’s dragon and brings Doran his bones. He then receives a letter from Arianne stating that Aegon is dead. All of Doran’s hope now only lies in Trystane.

Arianne (minor)

Doran sends her and Elia to Griffins Roost to meet with Aegon and Connington. Elia is misbehaving the entire time angering Arianne who is taking her father’s orders very seriously. When she arrives at Griffins Roost she learns that Connington has already conquered Storm’s End and that The Tyrell army is already marching to take it back. Connington wants Arianne to meet them at Storm’s End to discuss things. Daemon warns Arianne that it will be dangerous but Arianne says she must go meet this “dragon” as her father’s true heir. She arrives and discusses a betrothal with Aegon and that Dorne will help them Conquer King’s Landing (unknowing that Trystane is on his way to be crowned King). It is then were the Tyrells march in. Arianne tries to escape but is killed in the cross fire.

Connington (middle)

Connington marches to Storm’s end with Aegon who wants to conquer the castle. Connington is nervous about having Aegon lead the charge, but he is a stubborn boy and there is no way of convincing him otherwise. They prove to be successful. When Arianne arrives they discuss an alliance and betrothal with Dorne which Connington agrees too as he believes Dany is no longer coming to Westeros as it is heard that she is dead. After they finish discussing details, The Tyrell army comes marching in and the battle ensues. Arianne is killed trying to flee, and an angered Aegon, runs to the battle field to fight to keep his newly conquered castle. Connington tries to keep Aegon safe, but he is killed during battle. Connington feels like he let Aegon, Rheager, and Varys down and starts to wonder while all these people have died, when he is still alive while suffering with Greyscale. He is taken as hostage by Mace Tyrell as they head back to King’s Landing. He over hears Mace plotting against the Lannisters and wonders how that will serve him when he makes it back to King’s Landing. At King’s Landing all hell breaks loose when 3 dragons come swooping in tearing the castle down. Jon runs to safety.

Some other things that would be revealed in the last book:

I think once Jamie dies he will be brought back to life by Thoros for proving his loyalty by killing Cersei (which won't be until the last book), and he will become important in the upcoming battles.

I think Jon Snow warged into Ghost when he was being stabbed adn then Ghost fled the seen and starting going North. Jon knows he has to be able to communicate, but is not sure how. Ghost eventually runs into Bran and Theon and Stannis in which Bran helps Jon warg in Stannis (I think this is why Melisandre would see Stannis in the flames when asking about the Lord of Light, because he is actually a host body for Jon who is actually the Lord of Light). Bran and Jon/Stannis and Ghost try to go back to the wall as they both know that they are needed there, and Theon stays behind to ward off the ironmen and others that try to fight Stannis' army. Theon dies in the process. Once Stannis/Jon returns to the wall, he will make the ultimate sacrifice which Stannis agrees to do, which would be to burn Stannis' body as a sacrifice to the Lord of Light and then Jon would warg back into his body which Melisandre can ressurect. Dany will at somepoint come and with her dragons melt the block of ice that Jon's body is in so Jon can warg back and Melisandre can ressurect.

A lot of other main characters end up at the wall to fight the others, but not sure how or who or what will actually happen, but I think Dany and/or Jon will sacfrice their life for the realm.

Liam, I agree. Most people think that Dany is just going to immediately roast Jhaqo and Mago and take the Khalasar, and I disagree. If nothing else, why would Martin point to Mago being important later in the story if he's just going to be immediately burnt to a crisp by Drogon? I think Dany has a arduous trial ahead of her. I think she will ultimately end up leading the Dothraki, but at a much later point.

Also, I see alot of people that are thinking Victarion is going to just hook up with Barristan, Jorah, and Tyrion, and be like "The cavalry's here, MF, what's up?" I'm thinking Victarion's got more of a snatch and grab plan in mind (IIRC, he remarks that even his Iron Fleet is no match for the few hundred warships which will be there soon), which means he will be attacking the city directly to search for 'his bride'.

I do believe Stannis is going to take Winterfell and the Boltons will meet their end. I don't believe Stannis makes it out of book 6 alive, however (due to the Others).

I don't think that Brienne is undead, just wounded (noose mark around the neck and bites on the face). I am fairly certain there is something strange going on. If she truly wanted to kill Jaime, she could have just run him through in A Dance with Dragons. Stoneheart didn't say anything about bringing Jaime back, only to kill him.

Liam, I agree. Most people think that Dany is just going to immediately roast Jhaqo and Mago and take the Khalasar, and I disagree. If nothing else, why would Martin point to Mago being important later in the story if he's just going to be immediately burnt to a crisp by Drogon? I think Dany has a arduous trial ahead of her. I think she will ultimately end up leading the Dothraki, but at a much later point.

Also, I see alot of people that are thinking Victarion is going to just hook up with Barristan, Jorah, and Tyrion, and be like "The cavalry's here, MF, what's up?" I'm thinking Victarion's got more of a snatch and grab plan in mind (IIRC, he remarks that even his Iron Fleet is no match for the few hundred warships which will be there soon), which means he will be attacking the city directly to search for 'his bride'.

I do believe Stannis is going to take Winterfell and the Boltons will meet their end. I don't believe Stannis makes it out of book 6 alive, however (due to the Others).

I don't think that Brienne is undead, just wounded (noose mark around the neck and bites on the face). I am fairly certain there is something strange going on. If she truly wanted to kill Jaime, she could have just run him through in A Dance with Dragons. Stoneheart didn't say anything about bringing Jaime back, only to kill him.

Well since GRRM has confirmed that Brienne is alive I can't agree with the last part of your post, it seems what you agree, that Brienne is alive luring Jaime into a trap, is at least the most recent development in their story, or what grrm says is going on. It seems you think victarion will live. I do as well. But i think most people overestimate Euron, I don't see any quote on the fact that he lost control over the ironborn at the same time as he sent Victarion to slavers bay. He also directly told Victarian that the horn controlled dragons and killed its user, and everyone seems to forget this, everyone says something about Victarion discovering this, BUT EURON TOLD VICTARION. He didn't hide the meaning of the dragon horn, just sent Victarion off because the rest of the fleet wouldn't go

My prediction conserning the Battle for Ice, and Stannis' endevor in the North.

Well, it's mostly Patchfaces prediction. - Patchface jumped up. “I will lead it!” His bells rang merrily. “We will march into the sea and out again. Under the waves we will ride seahorses, and mermaids will blow seashells to announce our coming, oh, oh, oh.” -

I've been reading through the Patchface topics on this forum, and this is one of his unanswered prophecies. After doing some research I came across a couple of sigils, the merman of House Manderly, and the seahorse of of House Velaryon. Also, keep in mind that he uses the phrase under/beyond the sea as a metaphor for death, in reference to his own near-death experience by shipwrecking of the coast of Storm's End.

In this particular prophecy, I believe that when he mentions marching into, and out again of the sea, he talks about a near fatal march, just like the one Stannis have been through recently from Deepwood Motte to Winterfell. The mermaids are refering to the true allegience of House Manderly, who are currently waiting for the perfect moment to turn cloak on House Bolton. The part about seahorses was tricky though, but after quite a bit of research I came across the minor lordly house of Driftmark on Dragonstone. They are sworn to Stannis, but their lord died during the battle of Blackwater Bay. Their current head is a yound boy. Their importance thus would seems miniscule. Anyone remember Aurane Waters? He's a devil in the details :) The Master of Ships until Cercei's imprisonment. He is a bastard-born member of house Velaryon who survived Blackwater Bay, and swore allegiance to Joffrey. Last news of him and Cercei's fleet is that he fled King's Landing, presumably to turn privateer. I'm thinking he's heading north, in order to once again join up with Stannis. Why? Could be he always was loyal to Stannis, could be he wants a king's approval to erase his bastardy, and thus claim the seat of Driftmark.

I'm currently blank conserning "I will lead them!", which is out of place for him to say. And the bit about seashells. The Westerlings perhaps? There are conflicting descriptions of Jeyne Westerling made by Catelyn and Jaime, opening up the possibility of her having an impostor.

Not part of the prophecy, but still important to the Stannis story arc, is the Bravoosi banker. There is a lot of power heading north towards Stannis, and I believe the tide is turning. The reign of House Bolton is coming at an end.

Archived