Does any one think series will actaully end in two more books?

cooper56

Im not sure if its possible to do it in two.... Not sure but alot stuff is unanswered and IMO for it to be done in two more books it would be super fast pased and rushed which is not normal speed of the series.

Dany would only westeros for one book if even that. Kinda a let down wanted see her finally interact with people there... Assuming she gets there in next book.... Leaves really little for her to do there unless she has alot of chapters

Im just not sure it can be pulled off.

No I don't believe it can be finished in 2 books. I am beginning to wonder if it will ever be finished by GRRM. Just my personal opinion.

I also wonder...

If he dies though how will series end does he have it planned out will others finish it? He prob has these things figured out considering his age.

I hope to God it does. I think the next book will be very Dany heavy, and think she could make it to Westeros 3/4th of the way through. I hope she manages to take out Aegon by the end of Winds, but I'm not so sure. I think skipping the 5-year jump threw GRRM off his game a little bit, but I also think Dragons was the calm before the storm. If Winds ends up being the longest book in the series to date, everything should run smoothly.

If the next book manages A Storm of Swords-levels of plot advancement it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Dance ended with most of the major players just about to engage in the final showdown (like the Stannis and Ramsay confrontation).

Archived