The three dragon riders are

houseHB

errmm-you have read aDwD right?

UnQuentyn? ;)

Penny and Tyrion have already shown themselves competent riders and jousters, and they weigh very little so won't impede the not yet fully grown dragons' flight.

Dany, Penny, Tyrion, the three (rather small) heads of the dragon!

Hodor, Moon Boy and Lollys. It is known.

:cheers: A new age will come to Westeros: 1 year after Hodor's landing.

Too Fat to Sit a Horse? No problem, just jump on a dragon, they're much stronger.

And much more fond of meat :D :D

So, the question.

If Aegon is not fake than it'll be: Daenerys - Drogon, Jon - Rhaegal, Aegon - Viserion.

If Aegon is fake: Daenerys - Drogon, Jon - Rhaegal, Someone Yet Unknown - Viserion.

If Jon is dead or just Jon, Ned's Bastard: Daenerys - Drogon, Aegon - Rhaegal - Someone yet unknow - Viserion.

If both Jon and Aegon are out of question: Daenerys - Drogon, and Rhaegal and Viserion without a rider.

Tyrion Lannister cannot be a head of the dragon. He's a f*cking Lannister. Genna told Jaime, Tyrion is Tywin's son. Tyrion IS Tywin's son.

And Quentyn Martell is dead.

Tyrion Lannister cannot be a head of the dragon. He's a f*cking Lannister. Genna told Jaime, Tyrion is Tywin's son. Tyrion IS Tywin's son.

It is never stated that a dragonrider must necesarilly be a Targaryen.

Dany, Jon and Tyrion just seem the most plausible at this moment (although I do not know what Ghost will think of it).

GRRM himself has said there is no need for the dragon riders to be Targaryens. Hence Tyrion could very well become one of the heads of the dragon.

GRRM himself has said there is no need for the dragon riders to be Targaryens. Hence Tyrion could very well become one of the heads of the dragon.

That sounds better like that. I never knew GRRM confirmed that. Thanks for telling :)

So far the theory I have encountered is that Tyrion will be the third dragon rider, because he's Aerys Targaryen and Joanna Lannister's bastard son. And I find that impossible and intolerable.

Archived