Darkstar Plotline in TWOW

Silent_Hero

Can someone tell me where to find the chapter where it says Hotah is also going after Darkstar. I thought it was Obara and balon

Arianne's sample chapter of TWOW.

He takes the black and becomes the 999th Lord Commander of the night's watch, also the next Night's king and a nightwalker.

And if you flip 999 around... whoa.

And if you flip 999 around... whoa.

Ive been a devout Satanist for nearly 12 years now and I take offense to Cradle of Darkstar being associated with that sacred number. :D

Nice one, I will convert you all one forum user at a time. Mwah hahaha ha!

Good luck with that. I'd believe in Old Nan sitting the iron throne before that.

I want to put my prediction in two very different versions for this. There is a lot we don't know, so it is a bit of a stab in the dark.

Version 1 - Grass Snake

I am working on another thread to develop this theory, but the general idea is that Darkstar has replaced Oberyn as Doran's grass snake. A grass snake is someone who does things that are shocking, illegal, and otherwise deliberately antagonistic on behalf of Doran, while Doran appears to have nothing to do with whatever was done.

In this version, Darkstar's maiming of Myrcella was deliberate, and part of Doran's long-term Lannister revenge plan. Darkstar was also the one to tell Doran what Arianne was plotting, allowing Doran to make a plan, with Darkstar, to take advantage of the opportunity Arianne's plot presented.

Darkstar may be attempting to earn the sword he covets through service to Doran.

In WoW, Darkstar will continue to carry out operations for Doran that are carefully targeted to raise tensions and break alliances wherever Doran desires. Meanwhile Obara, the Sand Snake who Doran trusts the least, and Balon Swann, a Kingsguard, will chase him around Westeros without results because Doran doesn't want them to actually succeed in their mission.

Version 2 - Outlaw

Darkstar is genuinely on Doran's bad side now. As an outlaw he has nothing to lose. He does a Brazen burglary at Starfall and steals Dawn, then takes off to join the cause of whoever is fighting both the Lannisters and Dorne.

im calling it right fucken now, the assassination of myrcella was a deliberate attempt, and Darkstar is the hired sword for Petyr Baelish. Its his markup to sew discord and chaos, and this will do so, if word reaches the lannisters from dorne.

That, or Varys. Varys has been deteriorating the Lannister name for some time now.

It's because no one knows anything about Ser Gerold Dayne, that makes it believable, that he was a hired thug. Otherwise, they would've given him more backstory, and motivation.

What if Darkstar is bastard "stillborn daughter" of Ashara Dayne and Smiling Wolf?

Darkstar is too old to be Ashara's son. I think that Darkstar is exactly who he claims to be, a Dayne from a lesser branch. I do think he'll get his hands on Dawn, I do think he is the next sword of the morning.

Archived