Did anyone else laughed when..[spoilers]

This was awesome and I laughed, even though this thread spoiled it for me before I got to that part in the book =)

I was so relieved when Littlefinger got rid of that crazy lady. Just another reason to love that guy.

• 2 weeks later...

oh god. so terrible and so wonderful. this is as far as I've gotten in reading and its one of the best moments. I'm sure it would have been at least a bit sad had it been someone else, but Lysa grated so hard on me

I honestly cant wait to see what HBO does with this scene. I think I may cry with joy when it does happen!

No kidding...ought to be interesting in S4.

I did laugh a little, I'll be honest.

What a dire end for Lysa and how advantageous for LF!

I gasped when I read that, put the book down and was like Whoa, only to pick it back up and find out that he just pushed her out of the moon door, then joyish laughter followed because that bitch got it coming, you dont mess with Sansa, because everyone that hurt her basically died now, Joffrey, Lysa, the hateful members of the kings guard and the Hound I believe is dead as well.

• 1 month later...

I thought the last quarter of a SoS was jam paked with amazingly funny lines. The Littlefinger one was definitely a highlight but so was Tywin's death "Wherever whores go" and "Lord Tywin didn't shit Gold".

Archived