Did anyone else laughed when..[spoilers]

I knew she would die by the hand of Petyr eventually but I didn't know the circumstances of this murder.

At first I was a bit sad, just before reading it (but knowing that this would happen soon). Even though I knew that Petyr didn't truly love her, it was kind of nice to see her happy after all these years of rough life (an old dutiful husband that didn't love her, several miscarriages, one sick only son, living in places she didn't like, not being with Petyr, etc.) and she really did love Petyr.

But of course when I saw how she was treating Sansa while she obviously knew that Petyr was in fault, I was all like "kill her already!".

I was quite relieved when Petyr did it. And his last words were funny.

I didn't laugh, though. The prospect of falling through the Moon Door terrifies me beyond reason.

Very few here on the forum might be from India and very few who have seen many bollywood films.

This Scene is sooooo similar to one scene from a film "Baazigar" (means gambler) starring Shah Rukh, that its incredible !

It was in 1992. the film. And, it was a Hit , the film !

Shah Rukh is well known bollywood actor.

I gasped when I read that, put the book down and was like Whoa, only to pick it back up and find out that he just pushed her out of the moon door, then joyish laughter followed because that bitch got it coming, you dont mess with Sansa, because everyone that hurt her basically died now, Joffrey, Lysa, the hateful members of the kings guard and the Hound I believe is dead as well.

The hound was actually quite nice to Sansa compared to other people. He also is kicking around somewhere ;.

I really did love this scene. I wanted so much for Lyssa to smarten the hell up and actually BE there for Sansa. Then when she's trying to kill her with the moon door and we find out SHE killed Jon Arryn I'd had enough of the bitch. When LF shoves her out the door I was so giddy. As it happened I could litterally see it happen on the tv show with the actors and the set. I gave that whackjob every chance, now I'm happy as hell with LF for heaving her to her death!

A question though; on the show the moon door is on the floor. But in the books I read it as being on the wall. That's correct right? I personally like the idea of the door being on the floor better but both are visually stunning.

"A question though; on the show the moon door is on the floor. But in the books I read it as being on the wall. That's correct right?" Y that's what I got ;) I like it better on the wall meself--

All I kept thinking was SANSA LISTEN! These two people killed Jon Arryn! This man was in love with your mother! Quit being a twat and LISTEN!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very few here on the forum might be from India and very few who have seen many bollywood films.

This Scene is sooooo similar to one scene from a film "Baazigar" (means gambler) starring Shah Rukh, that its incredible !

It was in 1992. the film. And, it was a Hit , the film !

Shah Rukh is well known bollywood actor.

That was a fantastic scene! Glad I'm not the only one on here that is a Bollywood/Shahrukh fan :D

It was kind of unexpected, but I think Petyr just wanted to become the Lord of the Vale - and she was in his way.

I don't recall whether I laughed or not.

And after all, it's easy to accuse some commoner and that's what Marillion is.

No, I thought it was tragic. Here was this woman and the only thing that she had in her life was this overwhelming and reciprocated love for Littlefinger. She gave him everything she could, dreamt her life away for the hope of being with him, but he just used her as a stepping stone. And then killed her. Then pinned the blame on somebody else.

It was a scene that pretty much summed up Petyr's character though.

Hell, I cheered. Especially because he said "Only Cat" just before he killed her. I'm not THAT heartless, it's just that Baelish is one of my favourite characters, and it was such a hilariously cold thing to say.

Lysa is like the Westeros equivalent of the Overly Attached Girlfriend meme.

I laughed so hard after reading this scene. It was the perfect ending to SOS (minus the Epilogue) and it is BY FAR my absolutely favorite "death" in ASOFAI. I never saw this coming. I must admit, ever since she appeared in GOT I thought, "Somebody should just push HER out of the Moon Door, that would teach her a lesson!" But I never thought it would really happen! This was just such a "whoa...." moment haha!

Archived