[Book Spoilers] Pre-airing Discussion

Ran

The main budget obstacle will be the dragons burning the place down, which needs to look good.

And will we ever see all three together, in action? Poor Rhaegon and Visyrion, they're like the Rickon Starks of the series...vaguely glimpsed, and only after you nearly forgot all about them. I mean, DandD, we get it! Drogon is B-B-B-B-Bad to the Bone but his brothers (sisters?) want some screen time too, you know! Fair's fair.

thats so sad :( what about torrents?

Torrents would move that time for couple of hours, maybe. And since I am subscribed to HBO anyway, I can wait till 8pm and watch it on TV with subtitles (I know English enough to read books on it, but it is sometimes hard to hear what people are saying in movies/shows).

Torrents would move that time for couple of hours, maybe. And since I am subscribed to HBO anyway, I can wait till 8pm and watch it on TV with subtitles (I know English enough to read books on it, but it is sometimes hard to hear what people are saying in movies/shows).

That makes sense

Wow...I guessed it Right!!!! Stannis did name Davos Hand Before The Battle (Pat My Self On The Back).....I knew They (producers) would think the audience would not understand him being named hand after he's imprisoned and the "attempt" On Melisandre's Life......

.I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the Adaption they're making of these Incredible books... I'll Need a re-read of the whole series, and start A Dance With Dragons to get to the point where i can debate and speculate with the best on here i've read some pretty incredible points of view concerning the changes of the show to the books, and look forward to reading some more.

Archived