The Dragon Has Three heads.....(ADWD spoiler)

If that's true, then you've got to get really technical, cause Joanna was Tywin's cousin, so her child would be his cousin once removed.

True hahaha but I don't think that tywin is tyrion's real father. it makes him similar to jon in that he would of been raised to be like his "father" but in reality that's not his father. And that's only if the theories are true. But we won't have the answers till george wants us too.

im throwing a weird one out there. I believe tyrion is aerys' son. that aegon is real but will be killed, and that dany wil also be killed or taken out of the game somehow. so my three heads are 1. tyrion, he will be the targ of the group. he already has a vast knowledge of dragons and witht that kicker I see him being able to control and mount a dragon. 2. bran, he's already trainging in the greensight and is a mighty powerfull skinchanger, so i figure at some point he'll see the events taking place and warg into a dragon. 3. victarion, so he's already seen the power of r'hollor through moqorro and has the horn. He also has a grudge against euron and this is leading me to believe he will use the horn to bind a dragon to him, and once he does he will let the power go to his head and join with tyrion and bran (as a dragon and im sure no one will know but will find the dragons behavior weird) and go for the iron throne. sorry for the structure and grammar what do you think hahahaha

I think the three heads will be Dany plus Victarion and Jon. Dany will ride Drogon, Victarion will use his horn and control Rhaegal and Jon Snow will control Viserion who will fly to the wall. Viserion will represent Jon's father and Ghost his mother, both will stand by his side as he faces the others. Once Jon is reborn from fire Viserion will be drawn to him. Dany first needs to go North to go South, meaning she has to fight the others besides Jon before she can claim the iron throne.

To me that sort of makes sense. Dany already has Drogon, Victarion will use the horn to control Rhaegal and Jon will use his skinchanging abilities to control Viserion. It's still just a theory and I don't accept anything said on these boards regarding what happens after ADWD as truth.

As a side note, I'm one of the people who think Jon might actually be dead and stay dead.

EDIT: Another thing that I've been thinking about is about Dany being sterile. I'm thinking, is she "dead" the same way Berric Dondarrion was "dead"? Mirri Maz Duur said something along the lines of "To give new life, one has to give life". Well, three dragons were born, but only Mirri and Drogo was sacrificed... but I'm thinking Dany was the third sacrifice and she died, was reborn in the fire, but sterile. Some would argue that Dany's baby with Drogo would be what gave the third dragon life, but wasn't that meant for Drogo?

To me that sort of makes sense. Dany already has Drogon, Victarion will use the horn to control Rhaegal and Jon will use his skinchanging abilities to control Viserion. It's still just a theory and I don't accept anything said on these boards regarding what happens after ADWD as truth.

As a side note, I'm one of the people who think Jon might actually be dead and stay dead.

EDIT: Another thing that I've been thinking about is about Dany being sterile. I'm thinking, is she "dead" the same way Berric Dondarrion was "dead"? Mirri Maz Duur said something along the lines of "To give new life, one has to give life". Well, three dragons were born, but only Mirri and Drogo was sacrificed... but I'm thinking Dany was the third sacrifice and she died, was reborn in the fire, but sterile. Some would argue that Dany's baby with Drogo would be what gave the third dragon life, but wasn't that meant for Drogo?

Yeah I would say it possible but it was quite obvious that she meant her son rhaego. What about rhaego's death. He was in the pyre too. His life was given for drogon. And after the last chapter in dance we don't know about dany's inferitility.

Matching up sacrifices with lives is a lot more difficult at first glance than it might appear... All in all, four lives were lost (Drogo's horse, Rhaego, Drogo, MMD) and four were gained (Drogo, the 3 dragons), so there shouldn't be a problem. But which of these three brought the dragons?

MMD: Obviously, the only one who's pretty much a given.

Drogo: More difficult as he had already died a chapter before the pyre. Still possible.

Drogo's horse: Had already been dead some time before and was already meant to revive Drogo. Even if it was actually Rhaego that paid for Drogo's life, would the life force really hold fresh all that time?

Rhaego: Had already been dead some time before. Plus, it was implied that his death was what actually revived Drogo, so his death was already used up. Anyways, afawk he was nowhere near the fire.

So of the four deaths we only have 1 - 2 really viable candidates for having brought life to the dragons. Either MMD paid for all three dragons or Swordbrother Oakeshott's idea that Dany herself was one of the sacrifices is dearly needed to make up the numbers.

If a woman is able to menstruate, then she is ovulating. If you're not ovulating, you won't get a period. At the end of a Dance with Dragons, Daenerys is bleeding. There is speculation that this is a miscarriage, but I think its simply her period and that she is now fertile again.

though i compeltely agree he isnt able to outsmart moqorro, when you have a dragon smarts mean nothing hahaha

Say that to tyrion. I think it takes a clever person to control a dragon. Not a lackwit like victarion. He is a kracken so he's not meant to be in the sky. Morqorro will most likely screw him over same as euron. I don't think euron gave him a horn expecting him to get dragons and bring them back to him. I also don't think he expected victarion to blow it and die. The horn probably already has a master or morqorro will give it one. I really just think the dragons are meant for dany jon and tyrion. The story seems to revolve the most around them

If a woman is able to menstruate, then she is ovulating. If you're not ovulating, you won't get a period.

You'd think so, but actually most women suffering from anovulation (i.e. not ovulating) still get their periods (i.e. bleed). Often they are irregular, sometimes they are of different intensity and usually they are less frequent, but for the majority they still come. In fact, even completely healthy women may not ovulate in every menstrual cycle, especially those who have only "flowered" one or two years ago.

Sorry for the OT, just thought it should be mentioned.

You'd think so, but actually most women suffering from anovulation (i.e. not ovulating) still get their periods (i.e. bleed). Often they are irregular, sometimes they are of different intensity and usually they are less frequent, but for the majority they still come. In fact, even completely healthy women may not ovulate in every menstrual cycle, especially those who have only "flowered" one or two years ago.

This doesn't change anything though. I doubt the dead have a menstrual cycle at all. And dany having one makes her alive. IMO

I guess we really are oversharing, but I was speaking "in general". The period without ovulation is not a true period. Yeay! I'm sure the guys on the forum appreciate all the "flower" talk!

My thoughts are that GRRM was writing something deliberate here by mentioning the bleeding at the end of aDwD.

I doubt the dead have a menstrual cycle at all.

Considering that Arya observes that Beric Dondarrion doesn't even eat, these doubts do seem well justified.

I guess we really are oversharing

Hehe, probably. On the other hand, it was GRRM himself who started with all the privy-talk in his last Dany chapter. We're just following his shining example :devil:

I had this theory as well, and it is part of why I believe the story of Nissa Nissa is a story of child birth and the importance of bloodlines (which GRRM has hinted at being very significant):

• Water can be a few things. It could be Tully, Greyjoy or some house associated with water like them. What I think, though, is that it is metaphorical for common blood. Water is everywhere, in everyone, and need by everyone. Water cannot be controlled nor denied to anyone. Water represents the blood of a commoner, "waterblood" as opposed to wolfsblood or the blood of the dragon.
  • The lion represents a Lannister, or another highborn lion-associated house like the Reynes. The significance being noble blood, old blood kept pure through strategic marriages.
  • Then Nissa Nissa, his wife who we only know to have had a weird name. Azor Ahai was said to have had a "heavy heart" for he knew what he must do (bring the death of his wife). It seems to me that AA sort of had an inevitable feeling that it would have to be her.

This is also why I think Rhaegar sought different women to birth his son, Lightbringer. Combine this with the theory that Lightbringer is the Night's Watch, but apply it to a certain young man in the Night's Watch named Jon Snow, son of Lyanna and Rhaegar. He is the sword in the darkness.

edited for spelling

I had this theory as well, and it is part of why I believe the story of Nissa Nissa is a story of child birth and the importance of bloodlines (which GRRM has hinted at being very significant):

• Water can be a few things. It could be Tully, Greyjoy or some house associated with water like them. What I think, though, is that it is metaphorical for common blood. Water is everywhere, in everyone, and need by everyone. Water cannot be controlled nor denied to anyone. Water represents the blood of a commoner, "waterblood" as opposed to wolfsblood or the blood of the dragon.
  • The lion represents a Lannister, or another highborn lion-associated house like the Reynes. The significance being noble blood, old blood kept pure through strategic marriages.
  • Then Nissa Nissa, his wife who we only know to have had a weird name. Azor Ahai was said to have had a "heavy heart" for he knew what he must do (bring the death of his wife). It seems to me that AA sort of had an inevitable feeling that it would have to be her.

This is also why I think Rhaegar sought different women to birth his son, Lightbringer. Combine this with the theory that Lightbringer is the Night's Watch, but apply it to a certain young man in the Night's Watch named Jon Snow, son of Lyanna and Rhaegar. He is the sword in the darkness.

edited for spelling

So basically, you think Azor Ahai stuck his penis in Nissa Nissa and the resulting child was Lightbringer, and she died in childbirth?

So basically, you think Azor Ahai stuck his penis in Nissa Nissa and the resulting child was Lightbringer, and she died in childbirth?

Haha, yes. It sounds ludicrous when said like that, but why the hell would the legend be told "And Azor Ahai plunged his cock between Nissa Nissa's thighs and after another year of the horrible Winter, a great hero was born." It certainly fits with why it took so long to end the Long Night.

Archived