Dragonslayer

unRobert

Anyone else thinking we'll have a dragonslayer by the end of the series? Perhaps by the end of Winds?

I'm really hoping we get to see at least one of the dragons slain by a human. Why else have dragons if not to be killed by some brave man/woman?

Further, who?

My initial bets are on either the kingslayer or the wench (mayhaps both). Jamie, while lacking former skills, has that certain cunning and bravery required.

Anyone else thinking we'll have a dragonslayer by the end of the series? Perhaps by the end of Winds?

I'm really hoping we get to see at least one of the dragons slain by a human. Why else have dragons if not to be killed by some brave man/woman?

Further, who?

My initial bets are on either the kingslayer or the wench (mayhaps both). Jamie, while lacking former skills, has that certain cunning and bravery required.

I would certainly like to see it, but I think the dragons have immortality from the "the dragon has three heads" prophecy, unless the "dragon" is a figurative term for the Targaryen dynasty: Dany, Aegon and Jon.

Sandor is too obvious. We know brave men kill dragons, and we know that when you are afraid is the only time a man can be brave. Not sure which dragon he will kill.

Tyrion will BECOME a dragon, as did Fafnir. Jon Snow will slay him, and then Tyrion will have a dying conversation with Jon, as Fafnir did with Sigurd.

There will be more than three dragons. There will also be dragon-on-dragon battles.

Archived