Dragonslayer

unRobert

Some slight foreshadowing for a fight between Jaime and Viserion. From Dany 1 in ACOK.

Her hair had burned away in Drogo's pyre, so her handmaidens garbed her in the skin of the hrakkar Drogo had slain, the white lion of the Dothraki sea. Its fearsome head made a hood to cover her naked scalp, its pelt a cloak that flowed across her shoulders and down her back. The cream-colored dragon sunk sharp black claws into the lion's mane and coiled its tail around her arm, while Ser Jorah took his accustomed place by her side.

Sorry, I'm late and didn't read everything good. But as a true Jaime Lannister fanboy I'll smile my +1 to "Jaime will kill one" and add a "I hope it will be a dragon and not Stoneheart's rope, because that will geive me 2 more books of Jaime"

Because we know that Jaime is going to have a full circled story in this series. Although a crippled back to fell the beast...

If someone is going to kill a dragon, that person would be a maester of the Citadel. The most unlikely hero would be

Maester Sam the SLAYER! He already killed a badass Other by stabbing

it with a dragonglass. He's been working on archery, too, and Lord Commander Jon Snow expects him to continue his practice.

Dragonslayer measter Samwell the slayer!

I think given good enough reason, Dany might make the decision to hand over leadership to another party. However, the only way I can see this happening is if Aegon is legitimate and Dany is convinced of his legitimacy.

She could live the rest of her life on Dragonstone with Aegon by her side in KL, GRRM however said that the ending would be bittersweet.

I still hope that there are more dragons somewhere

I get the feeling, especially after reading The Princess and the Queen, that Viserion and Rhaegal are going to end up fighting each other and both will die. Then, Drogon might fall while battling the Others. The story would probably end with dragon eggs being revealed, and thus the possibility of their future return.

The more I think about this, the more I like it.

As to the "bittersweet" ending Martin says he intends - if all her dragons are dead, the threat of the Others ended, she might just say "alright, I'm out" and head to the red door. Bittersweet because by this time she would make a great ruler, but would be miserable doing it, ironically echoing Robert's words to Ned: "you'll hate it more than i did."

but I don't know. I'm usually wrong at predictions.

i think that if one of them survives than its jon's dragon (to me, rhaegal is the one). just a feeling.

and i'm almost certain that drogon dies. probably against the others but i would love love love if jaime does it. or at least. Brienne does it in his name (if she doesnt die in stoneheart's cave).

idk about viserion but maybe he dies against the others and it becomes an "ice" dragon.

Archived