The Future Events ?

GRRM has set up so many events for TWOW but how many will actually happen since AGOT he has shown that his novels do not go with cliche story lines but with a twist here and there and also that he is not afraid to kill off a character just because he/she is popular. In the last few chapters of AFFC and ADWD he has left almost every character in the story hanging on the edge of a cliff leaving the fans to create their own theories of what will happen. But this being the same writer that created The Red Wedding and killing of Eddard Stark so early on is it a certainty that Jon Snow will live, that the trials of faith will happen, is the battle of Roose Bolton and Stannis set in stone and is there a chance that Daenerys could be killed right after she rides Drogon for the first time. I'm not saying that I think that most of this will or won't happen but looking back at what has happened in the five novels before TWOW it seems unlikely that everything that we think might happen will happen. Please reply on events you think are with out a shadow of a doubt going to happen or what might have a sickening or sweet twist to it.

Well, I'm sure that Daenerys doesn't get killed while riding Drogon for the first time, because...well...she already did it and survived.

Also, while I'm positive that Daenerys will survive the cliffhanger, I'm not sure that she will make it to Westeros.

Well, I'm sure that Daenerys doesn't get killed while riding Drogon for the first time, because...well...she already did it and survived. Also, while I'm positive that Daenerys will survive the cliffhanger, I'm not sure that she will make it to Westeros.

We have Victaron and his magic horn now on slavers bay alog with Tirion and Baristan,

The Dragons are born and the consequences of Danny dying now could be much more interesting than her survival, (especially if she still wants to stay in Slavers Bay)

Jon and Dany are the two main characters according to grrm. also dany will reach westeros according to grrm. I feel that makes those two living at least until the last book a sure bet. Im forced to predict that mel gives jon the kiss of life, and that he wakes up stabbing her with longclaw, lightbringer and aa are thus born. Dany is gonna go to vas dothrak then quarth to fullfill all her promises. i say she go's to qarth because grrm also said no character will go farther east then they already have, since qarth is the farthest east i see her going back. after all they did declare war on her

GRRM's overarching plan from the series has always been to have Dany make it to Westeros. He originally wanted to have her do it at the end of Dance back when Feast and Dance were going to be one book.

Archived