(Book Spoilers) Episode Titles You'd Like

protar

Title says it all really. What episode titles would you like for GOT? Personally I'm thinking that The Rains of Castamere is a must for the RW, and Dracarys for the freeing of the Unsullied. Also, if we get as far as DWD I really want an episode called You've Got To Know Your Name. Obviously Theon inspired, but there's a lot of conflicting identity in Dance.

Also, an idea for an S5 episode (perhaps the first episode.) could be The Mad Queen, to draw some parrallels between Aerys and Cersei (or Dany even.).

(first post :cool4:, sorry for misspellings, english is not my native language)

I like your ideas, but I think "Bread and Salt" would be a perfect name to RW (not my idea, found it at another thread)

What about "Wherever whores go"?

(first post :cool4:, sorry for misspellings, english is not my native language) I like your ideas, but I think "Bread and Salt" would be a perfect name to RW (not my idea, found it at another thread) What about "Wherever whores go"?

That's a good one. Book readers would know exactly what it was refering to, but it would be a bit of a riddel for show watchers.

The Rains of Castamere or Bread and Salt for the Red Wedding. Rains of Castamere would be a reference that signals something for readers but not for viewers

some other ones

something to do with shitting gold is necessary for tywins death

blood and gold (title of second half of aSoS book)

steel and snow for the battle of winterfell in tWoW(its the title for the first half of aSoS)

our blades are sharp(bolton words)

unbowed, unbent,unbroken

you know nothing,jon snow

high as honor perhaps for the one where lysa is pushed from the eyrie, if its not the same one as tywins death

Pebbles and Pinecones

Rhymes with ... (definitely one of those)

Brave Companions (just so they get into the show too)

Sapphires (just follows the other...)

A Kings Blood (well, it's missleading enough for that time frame)

Some Dead Man (other lines from that duel are just way too long...)

Hmn, well, I'm not actually all that happy with these, the first one is only one I really like. (might add turnips to it if you really want but I find short is better)

Well, I guess the duel between Oberyn and Gregor will be forshadowed in previous episodes, so I dont think it is a spoiler to call an episode "The Mountain and the Viper".

For the Red Wedding, I would suggest:

Jaime Lannister Sends His Regards

For the Purple Wedding:

Die, you little s**t, Die! Die!! Die!!! (not from the books or anything; just expresses my feelings about Joffrey. ;) )

I really wanted to see A Clash of Kings for season 2, but it looks like they don't want to appear too much like they're slaves to the book, so I guess A Storm of Swords is out, although that is my least favourite of the series's titles. As a consolation prize I'd like to see Blood and Gold and Steel and Snow, which are the subtitles to the UK paperbacks. At the very least give me some of these as Soundtrack titles.

I like the The Rains of Castamere for the Red Wedding and The Viper and the Mountain for that episode, or just The Red Viper.

I'd like to see some of the following (any season, though some will 'expire'):

The Brotherhood Without Banners

The King Beyond the Wall

The Horn of Winter

The Lord of Light

The Prince that was Promised

Him of Many Faces

I think it would also be pretty amazing if an episode was titled The Meereenese Knot

The Rains of Castamere for obvious reasons

Reek! It rhymes with freak!

Ours is the Fury

Remember your name

The Purple Wedding

A Lannister always pays his debts

Oath Keeper

The Sun's Son

The Tolling of the Bells

His is the Song of Ice and Fire

A Blue Rose

The Rains of Castamere for obvious reasons