The mentioning of Ser Mandon Moore ...

Osmund Kettleblack! And maybe Lancel and Moonboy for all we know!

Moonboy...I'm not sure my brain would be able to handle hearing Moonboy's songs/rhymes played out before me. I can pretty much guarantee the songs would grate painfully against the way the character sounds in my head.

I have a pet theory that it's actually Littlefinger and not Cersei who told Mandon Moore to kill Tyrion (Moore is from the Vale after all, and I find it weird that Cersei never reflects on her attempted murder of Tyrion if she was indeed responsible) so I hope it's still Mandon Moore who gets to cut off poor Tyrion's nose. There's no real need to know the guy who does the "betraying" anyway, as long as he's wearing KG armour it should be enough I think.

I have a pet theory that it's actually Littlefinger and not Cersei who told Mandon Moore to kill Tyrion (Moore is from the Vale after all, and I find it weird that Cersei never reflects on her attempted murder of Tyrion if she was indeed responsible) so I hope it's still Mandon Moore who gets to cut off poor Tyrion's nose. There's no real need to know the guy who does the "betraying" anyway, as long as he's wearing KG armour it should be enough I think.

Curious to see what they do with Tyrion's nose in the show, he isn't the hideous freak that he is described as in the books but he has to walk away from the Blackwater with a permanent scar.

I also am really curious about if we will ever find out who gave Mandon Moore his orders - it could be Cercei, Joffrey, even Tywin, or others. I hope we do find out, and it's not just forgotten. I loved the resolution to the Jon Arryn story. Totally shocked by that.

It's not going to be Mandon Moore, because Mandon Moore was not cast this season. That's why it was just an extra with a helmet on who dragged away Ros. My money is on Meryn Trant, or they might just scrap that storyline entirely and have Tyrion simply get injured in the course of the battle next week.

Will be weird seing Dinklage permanently disfigured for the rest of the show. I wonder how dramatic they will make the scar. Will they go through the makeup work of having him have no nose anymore? Or just plant a large scar across his face?? My guess is whatever is cheaper and more expedient for the show.

I'm having a hard time believing that HBO will permanently scar their little protagonist. They've already let him be much 'prettier' than he's supposed to be, and it's worked out well for them. The audience, both new and bookies, all like him. I'd be shocked if they take his nose (if for no other reason than the pain-in-the-butt it would be for them to maintain), but I'd love to see *some* sort of scar.

It's not going to be Mandon Moore, because Mandon Moore was not cast this season. That's why it was just an extra with a helmet on who dragged away Ros. My money is on Meryn Trant, or they might just scrap that storyline entirely and have Tyrion simply get injured in the course of the battle next week. Will be weird seing Dinklage permanently disfigured for the rest of the show. I wonder how dramatic they will make the scar. Will they go through the makeup work of having him have no nose anymore? Or just plant a large scar across his face?? My guess is whatever is cheaper and more expedient for the show.

Personally I think they'll just scrap the storyline rather than sacrifice a character. I know that they have a history of killing off characters early on the show, but I can't see the same fate befelling Meryn Trant. Besides, they've hardly shown Podrick Payne all season so it'd probably be disjarring to viewers who wouldn't remember the boy if he showed up and suddenly saved the day.

Curious to see what they do with Tyrion's nose in the show, he isn't the hideous freak that he is described as in the books but he has to walk away from the Blackwater with a permanent scar.

I doubt they will do the nose, but will probably give him some sort of facial scar, easier to do in makeup and wouldnt mess with Dinklage's speech patterns

Archived