[BOOK SPOILERS] "I found a good ship."

Strong Belwas always lets his enemies cut him once before defeating them.

I imagine Strong will each some liver and onions after defeating D&D

And his big ass did a barrrel rolll avoiding an opponent on horseback and killed the champion of mereen and his horse in 2 strikes. He's my #1 pfp fighter is SoIaF.

Strong Belwas always lets his enemies cut him once before defeating them.

I imagine Strong will each some liver and onions after defeating D&D

And his big ass did a barrrel rolll avoiding an opponent on horseback and killed the champion of mereen and his horse in 2 strikes. He's my #1 pfp fighter is SoIaF.

Please stop triple-posting.

Now, what the hell is “pfp” supposed to mean?

Didnt do it on purpose. This site isnt exactly consistent.

Pfp means pound for pound. Popular boxing analogy.

Pfp means pound for pound. Popular boxing analogy.

Then for heaven’s sake write that!

It’s hard enough without all these YANETUT initialisms and acronyms and anachronyms.

Imagine, and show some compassion for, people here whose first language isn’t English (there are lots of those on this site), or who don’t get into your particular pet past-times (even more of those, I assure you).

Then for heaven’s sake write that!

It’s hard enough without all these YANETUT initialisms and acronyms and anachronyms.

Imagine, and show some compassion for, people here whose first language isn’t English (there are lots of those on this site), or who don’t get into your particular pet past-times (even more of those, I assure you).

Thank you i am such a person and some of the acronymes are not that obvious

Barristan will have to be in disguise won't he. Jorah has already confirmed he's found a good ship. If Barristan was on that ship and out of disguise, I doubt Jorah would recommend it, given how much he distrusts the guy (and everyone in general).

Archived