Is Darkstar an anagram?

houseHB

Well, I have considered the idea that he is the son of Ashara and Brandon Stark. I think that single black streak in his hair is significant. I just really wish we knew his age, it would make it so much easier to narrow down whose child he is <_<

Well, I have considered the idea that he is the son of Ashara and Brandon Stark. I think that single black streak in his hair is significant. I just really wish we knew his age, it would make it so much easier to narrow down whose child he is <_<

I always assumed that he was probably too old to be Ashara and Brandon's. Arianne is 23, and she seems to view him as a contemporary/peer. I'd say he's probably 20 at the youngest.

Baratheon

If Stannis kills Reek, he'll be like some sort of double kinslayer as he already killed Renly.

And you know what they say. "Old gods or new, it makes no matter. No man is so accursed as the double kinslayer."

Also Ser Boros Blount.

translates to

Roose Rob Blunt?

Maybe Roose and Robb did pot during strategy meetings???

No. Darkstar is just a measly throwaway character that attempts to extend the militancy of Dorne and reflect their desire to fight, which the reader should have learned from the exiled Sandsnakes. He drives Dorne's feelings home. Thats it.

• 1 month later...

Maybe Roose and Robb did pot during strategy meetings???

"You know what man?" Robb said and Roose shook his head, coughing. His pale eyes were suddenly so red like a wine the Freys might serve. "That Westerling girl, Jeyne, I think I should hit on her." Roose looked over to his liege lord and answered "Dude, you already promised to marry one of Walder's girls" "I know I know I know" Robb said, "But, you know, I think..., I think I might love her." Bolton laughed and coughed at that statement, but said only; "That's really deep, dude mylord. Surely nothing bad could come from pursuing your loved ones and forgetting your vows to the Freys, right?"

I always assumed that he was probably too old to be Ashara and Brandon's. Arianne is 23, and she seems to view him as a contemporary/peer. I'd say he's probably 20 at the youngest.

I think similarly, although, isn't it peculiar how much attention he gets? I mean, he's a continuing storyline into the sixth book . . . why is GRRM still focusing him?

Gerold Dayne is Darkstar is an anagram of Eddard Stark's alien orgy.

It's House Dayne of Starfall so Ashara is an alien and the mother. Now, the anagram says alien orgy, so Arthur Dayne way involved as well. He's two thirds alien, one part Stark. A bit like Gilgamesh, the legendary wall-builder - coincidence?

Sorry.

• 4 months later...

"You know what man?" Robb said and Roose shook his head, coughing. His pale eyes were suddenly so red like a wine the Freys might serve. "That Westerling girl, Jeyne, I think I should hit on her." Roose looked over to his liege lord and answered "Dude, you already promised to marry one of Walder's girls" "I know I know I know" Robb said, "But, you know, I think..., I think I might love her." Bolton laughed and coughed at that statement, but said only; "That's really deep, dude mylord. Surely nothing bad could come from pursuing your loved ones and forgetting your vows to the Freys, right?"

Forget "like". There needs to be a "love" button. :laugh:

I think similarly, although, isn't it peculiar how much attention he gets? I mean, he's a continuing storyline into the sixth book . . . why is GRRM still focusing him?

Didn't I read somewhere that GRRM thought that people would really like Darkstar and was surprised that everyone thinks he is a loser?

Archived