Is Darkstar an anagram?

houseHB

I always assumed that he was probably too old to be Ashara and Brandon's. Arianne is 23, and she seems to view him as a contemporary/peer. I'd say he's probably 20 at the youngest.

If he was conceived at Harrenhall, in 281, he'd be 19 or 20 by the time we're introduced to him. The only issue I have with it is that he doesn't have a bastard name.

Edit: More like 18 or 19 i guess. I was thinking we see him AL301.

Well, I have considered the idea that he is the son of Ashara and Brandon Stark. I think that single black streak in his hair is significant. I just really wish we knew his age, it would make it so much easier to narrow down whose child he is <_<

Doubt it because Brandon Stark died in 282 and Ashara had a stillborn baby girl in 283. That would mean she had 2 children in two separate pregnancies in one year.

Gerold Dayne is Darkstar is an anagram of Eddard Stark's alien orgy.

It's House Dayne of Starfall so Ashara is an alien and the mother. Now, the anagram says alien orgy, so Arthur Dayne way involved as well. He's two thirds alien, one part Stark. A bit like Gilgamesh, the legendary wall-builder - coincidence?

Sorry.

Hahaha XD Someone stop me laughing XD Who would've thought Ned was an undercover agent for aliens XD

Obviously it is an anagram for Rad Stark, he being the most awesome Stark around.

:lmao:

I thought he was the new Dark Arts professor.

Omg. :lol:

Gerold Dayne is Darkstar is an anagram of Eddard Stark's alien orgy.

It's House Dayne of Starfall so Ashara is an alien and the mother. Now, the anagram says alien orgy, so Arthur Dayne way involved as well. He's two thirds alien, one part Stark. A bit like Gilgamesh, the legendary wall-builder - coincidence?

Sorry.

:lmao: :lmao:

You guys are cracking me up here!!!

Darkstar comes off as a bit of a Chekhov's Gunman. He will be significant somehow. But i do think he is who he says he is.

THE NIIIIIGHT!

He is of the Knight? I just don't see him pouring his light into ashes, or what he has to do with the transcendent nightfall of diamonds. Yes GRRM did name him for the Grateful Dead song; of that I feel sure. It does seem a waste; that's a hell of a fine song, and Ser Gerrold does not deserve it.

Archived